December 2020 Moms

Gtky: animals

What is your favorite animal?  And what is a wild animal you would love to have as a pet if it wasn't impractable/illegal?
BabyFruit Ticker
older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 

Re: Gtky: animals

• I just love all animals! Even spiders but id rather they stay away from me. 

maybe I’d have a pet elephant. 
  • I've always loved giraffes! I even "adopted" one at our zoo when I was little, but they transferred her to another zoo across the country after about a year. 

But as far as pets, I love cats. I 100% am a crazy cat lady. That was my Halloween costume last year and everyone made fun of me because (besides the robe with beanie babies pinned to it) that is me everyday. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am with @flip25 that if I could own a wild animal, it would be a giraffe. :) I think it’s because they’re so tall, and I’m so not? Beyond that, not sure if I could pick a favorite animal overall... there’s so many cool ones!
  • I don't know that I have a favorite animal, but for a brief window of my childhood I wanted to be a marine biologist because I was/am fascinated by marine mammals. It started with dolphins and whales but truly is just about anything now.

I could watch sea lions or otters or penguins swim all day.
    image     image
  • Platypus. Just love how awkward they look. 
  • jbal918jbal918 member
    edited October 2020
    I love giraffes and zebras! I would totally have them if I could! I’m a big animal lover though so I’d take anything (except birds and big dogs! I was attacked by a German Shepard so they scare the sh*t out of me!) 
    *edited to take out the curse word lol
    DS born 2016