Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 10.24-10.25

chindimples04chindimples04 member
edited October 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Which is superior?

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: TWW Weekend 10.24-10.25

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: Thursday, maybe Friday

R/R: DH has a day off today, so we are headed to his parents. BIL and SIL will be there so I’m nervous. However, SIL knows now that we are trying and I’m sure will be respectful about it all. Not sure MIL will. I also woke up in the MOTN and it took an hour and a half to fall back asleep. This happened on my last anxiety med so I’m not thrilled right.... boo.

CS/Q: no more charting for me

GTKY: Which is superior? This might show my age some, but Boy Meets World is the most superior of all time.

TTC History

• @chindimples04 i hope you have a good visit and you MIL is respectful and doesn’t upset you. I also woke MOTN and tossed abs turned. 

Missed a bunch of tags yesterday since it was 10:30p by time i could return to thread but i saw a couple mentions of football...so, whose your team?! Florida State over here! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 24/12

Timing: ehh

Typical LP length: 14 days. But looks to be longer since i O’d early. 

Testing: not unless late 

R/R: doing beach photos on Sunday and I’m scrambling to get everything together. But on a rave, I’m off work until 11/3 minus the jury stuff next week. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Which is superior? Full House! 

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/12

Timing: -3 -2 -1 +1

Typical LP length: 14d

Testing: I caved and took a cheapie today but BFN. it’s early but was hoping for a squinter, because (see spoiler below)

R/R: *TW*  I am throwing a baby shower for my niece today. She’s young and has nothing prepared. It annoys me but she needs #allthethings. There will only be about 6 of us there because of covid. I thought if I took a test with a BFP this would be more tolerable. 

CS/Q: nothing... just waiting 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

GTKY: Full House or Boy Meets World. 

@And846

@chindimples04 FX the in-laws aren’t too bad. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • fitzfizzfitzfizz member
    edited October 2020
    @chindimples04 I hoe you have a nice relaxing time with your family this weekend! 

@And846 LSU! But I am rooting for last year’s team because they look pretty crappy this year. People around here get so emotionally invested in LSU football that it ends up indirectly affecting those of us who aren’t really in to sports, so I have to root for them for my own sanity haha 

@emmylou78 Aw man, that sucks today. I hope you can try to enjoy some time with other people even though that will be hard. 

Month/Cycle: 10/3 AL

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: not good enough apparently, but -2,-1,O

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: BFN on FRER this AM, so I am out. I wasn’t going to test, but spotting starting yesterday made me feel like it was over and I wanted to have some wine tonight if I am out anyway. Looks like I get wine today! 

R/R: I have to do some house cleaning today, but having a small dinner party tonight! Just 6 people and I am around them all regularly, so it isn’t a big deal, but I am excited to break out the fun dishes. 

CS/Q: no questions, chart looks too nice for a BFN

GTKY: Which is superior? Frasier, very closely followed by Boy Meets World.

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 22/ maybe 12

Timing: -1,0

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: was going to today but I chickened out, waiting until probably Monday. 

R/R: I don’t even know. I’m just waiting for this month to be over. It’s been crappy for me.

I’m trying not to symptom spot because I know progesterone causes all symptoms but I am. Even though what I’m feeling I sometimes feel before af. Totally expecting af.

Sorry for the doom and gloom.

CS/Q: none. 

GTKY: Which is superior? I always liked that 70’s show

• @And846 enjoy your time off, minus jury duty! 
    @emmylou78 sorry about the BFN. I hope you were able to enjoy some of the baby shower. ❤️
    @fitzfizz oh that chart is a mind f*ck for a BFN. *hugs*. I hope you enjoyed your dinner party fun dishes are the best!
    @paytonpedro I feel you on October sucking. Hopefully November is even better!
    TTC History