Pregnant after IF
Options

All trimester check in week of 10/19

• How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: What Halloween traditions do you have or want to do with this baby?

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling:

@cashewchicken EDD 8/8 - Baby girl is here! Yay!!

@businesswife EDD 8/21 - Baby girl is here! Yay!!

@31magnolia EDD 9/8 - Baby girl is here! Yay!!

@artemis618 EDD 9/2 (Boy) Baby boy  is here! Yay!!

@mtpbadger EDD 11/13

@vetgirl2011 EDD 11/17

@omarismyhomeboy EDD 12/24

@the_road_to_oz EDD 12/31

@laurelew EDD 3/4

@Kimbrlyg814 EDD 3/6 

madasm0530 EDD 4/3

@lucyb1954 EDD 3/17

@FuzzyDust EDD 5/30

@inthewoods23 EDD 6/2

Re: All trimester check in week of 10/19

• Options
    First - @inthewoods23 ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I’m so excited to see you here!!!! 

• How far along/EDD? 29 weeks 😱
    • How are you feeling this week? Awful. SO so so sick. And my hands and feet started itching especially at night so I just had labs drawn for cholestasis (I had it with my son and it’s got like a 90% recurrence) 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Baby girl had been super quiet all day. But I also hadn’t been able to eat anything- finally got some IV antiemetics and was able to keep some cookies and cheese down and now she is bouncing around happily. fun new symptom- my fingernails are falling off. My doctor thinks it might be a nutrient deficiency so we ran bloodwork today. 😱 I’m actually pretty horrified. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Ultrasound on the 6th, there is some minor concern over IUGR (she dropped from 67th percentile to 46th) so FX she didn’t fall anymore. Infusions are loved to three times a week. 
    • GTKY: What Halloween traditions do you have or want to do with this baby? I’m so sad to be missing the town Halloween parade this year- the library usually does a party after. We usually also go to a specific pumpkin patch, but we were able to find another farm and still got some cute photos / pumpkins. My son is obsessed with pumpkins and won’t let us “hurt” them so I don’t think we’ll be making jack o lanterns this year 😂😂

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    • How far along/EDD? 20w4d, EDD 3/4/2021
    • How are you feeling this week? Generally feeling pretty good.  My chest is huge and sleeping on my side is still a challenge due to nerve pain/tingles that seem to be a side effect of my PIO shots earlier in the pregnancy.  
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?  Rave: 20 week ultrasound was this afternoon and everything looks great!!  Also my cervix looks good so I will not need to go back on progesterone for the remainder of the pregnancy (thank goodness!).
    • Any upcoming appointments?  Next up is a telehealth OB appt on November 2nd.
    • GTKY: What Halloween traditions do you have or want to do with this baby?  I just look forward to making holidays magical for this little boy, in whatever shape that might take.  He will be close in age with my sister's youngest so I anticipate that we will taking our two little boys trick or treating together.  This year we are all pulling together to make Halloween special for my oldest nephew who is 5.  We're all dressing up as Mario characters, there will be an indoor scavenger hunt, and a mini party with only our quarantine circle involved (basically my sister's family, my dad, and my sister's mother-in-law).
    @the_road_to_oz Yikes!  Everything you described definitely sounds scary, although it also sounds like your in good hands.  Take care of yourself and that little girl and keep us updated.

@laurad75 I am SOOOO excited to see you here!!! <3

@Kimbrlyg814 How did your 20 week ultrasound go on Friday?
  • Options
    @laurad75 welcome! I’ll edit when I get home to a computer so you get carried forward to next week. It won’t let me edit on mobile because the bump app is AWESOME 
    @laurelew good news on the ultrasound!!! Yes, I’ve been a mess which is why I’ve missed a few check ins lately 🙄 between the trouble Ttc this little one and the difficult pregnancy we are done after this. We had casually wanted three but I just can’t do it again. 

• Options
    • How far along/EDD? 36w3d / Nov 13
    • How are you feeling this week? Ugh. Im ready but I’m not ready. Braxton Hicks have started and they are annoying. Although I’ve been sleeping fairly well (only getting up every 2-3 hours to pee or bc my hips hurt) I’m still tired. Just getting uncomfortable and irritable. Poor DH
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Had sent my Fmla paperwork to medical records two weeks ago and followed up today before my appt and asked my Ob. She said she had already filled it out and sent it back to them. Pregnancy brain made me forget to stop by there after my appt and of course they call as soon as I got home to say everything was ready to be picked up. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Weekly at this point. I’m hoping this baby comes sooner rather than later but I’m mentally preparing myself to go to my due date or over due
    • GTKY: What Halloween traditions do you have or want to do with this baby? We always went to a fall festival but it’s cancelled this year and trick or treating will likely be out. Thankfully DD doesn’t quite get the whole thing yet but I’m excited to trick or treat when she’s a little older. We’ll carve And paint pumpkins this year and we also made Halloween sugar cookies and decorated them so I’m hoping that will continue. 
  • Options
    @laurad75 yay!! Welcome!!! Great to see you over here! 

@the_road_to_oz I’m so sorry your having such an awful hard time this pregnancy, you just can’t catch a break! That’s so cute about your son. Hopefully IUGR isn’t an issue, but glad they are keeping such a close eye on you! Not TOO much longer to go- hang in there!!
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz heyyyyy lol. Hope things improve for you! Fingernails falling off?? Aaahhh 😱

@laurad75 I never thought I would know SO many people in my BMB haha. I somehow kicked off a massive number of grads on the TTGP board. Insanity! I definitely was hesitant to join in on the waiting room thread before the board opened because my line was so light to start and then tests on day 2 and 3 were basically the same. The start of this pregnancy is not exactly going smoothly lol.

@laurelew oh no, not the PIO still being a pain in the ass!! Would a massage help or something?

@mtpbadger on the plus side, at least the paperwork actually got done 😆

How far along/EDD? Baby measured only 6+1 today

How are you feeling this week? I feel much better now that I've seen things progressing from my ultrasound. I have basically no symptoms besides the occasional gas and sore boobs. @the_road_to_oz I wish I could give you some of my no-symptomness to save you from all that you're going through!

Rants/Raves? Questions? HB was seen, but my RE got 2 different BPMs 🙄 I don't f*cking know. It's either 120 or 80. My RE is giving me bad vibes about my progress and I don't like it. She's the one doing the ultrasounds, not an actual ultrasound tech. *Sigh*

Any upcoming appointments? Intake call with the nurse on Thursday. I see the RE again in 2 weeks but I'm going to ask the nurse if I should keep that appointment.

GTKY: What Halloween traditions do you have or want to do with this baby? We have no traditions now. Maybe we'll carve pumpkins in a few years. Definitely would like to take them trick or treating. 
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz *Lurking* I had Cholestasis with all three of my kids. I hate you may be dealing with it on top of everything else, hugs. Hopefully it's a fairly mild case if it is.
  • Options
    • How far along/EDD? 36 weeks
    • How are you feeling this week? I have been itchy the last two nights, so I think I will need to talk to my doctor about testing for cholestasis. 😩 I’m really hoping it’s just dry skin. 🤞
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?I FINALLY have everything done! (I think) Nursery is ready. Car seat is installed. Hospital bag is (mostly) packed. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? MFM appointment tomorrow to discuss ECV for this silly breech boy. 
    • GTKY: What Halloween traditions do you have or want to do with this baby? DH and I love Halloween. We will be doing ALL the things! Trick or Treating, corn mazes, pumpkin patches, decorating, etc. 
    @the_road_to_oz I’m so sorry that you are feeling so sick! I hope the last few weeks go quickly for you. 

@laurad75 Congratulations and welcome!! I didn’t join my BMB until after my first ultrasound, and even then I was so anxious. I have gotten some great insight from that group, but feel much better understood here.

@mtpbadger The Braxton Hicks have started for me recently, too. They are annoying. 
  • Options
    Hi all, can you add me to the list? Im
    excited to be back! (DS born Oct 18) 

How far along/EDD? 7+4, EDD 6/4
    How are you feeling this week? A winning combination of nauseous and starving. Oof. I’m taking it as a positive, though. Rants/Raves? Questions? We’re in a temporary nanny share because covid, and she can’t get DS to nap. So he naps for me 3 days a week, and his night sleep is great. He doesn’t nap for her 4 days a week, and his night sleep sucks. I’m so tired. 
    Any upcoming appointments? Had my first US (and RE graduation) on Friday! Heartbeat 152 at 7 weeks 💕 Next appointment isn’t until 11/12 with the midwives.  
    GTKY: What Halloween traditions do you have or want to do with this baby? We decorate, pumpkin patch, make cookies, dress up, and usually our area has some cool family-friendly trick-or-treating events. I think many of those are on hold this year, but I’m hoping they’ll be back! 
  • Options
    • How far along/EDD? 20w3d, 3/6
    • How are you feeling this week? Wonderful! No aches or pains. Minimal heartburn. Sleeping better the last two nights! Feeling good.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Nothing but raves! We had our 20 week ultrasound last Friday and holy tears! Everything went so perfect! Owen looks perfect! I was so emotional because I still cannot believe this is happening and how smooth everything is going. Urine came back clean with no infection, protein or sugar. BP was normal. Gaining weight at a steady pace. I am just beyond thankful! Found out I have an anterior placenta and I may not be able to feel him moving as much as some, but that’s ok. I’m feeling him everyday at some point and it’s lovely.
    • Any upcoming appointments? November 4 for a OB follow up and then November 23 for my glucose test!
    • GTKY: What Halloween traditions do you have or want to do with this baby? Hmm, well we spend every year with our dear friends and just have a pot luck and watch movies. Our little goddaughter joined us 3 years ago so it will be fun to have Owen come along too! Other than that, we are a fall loving house. So decorating, bonfires, cozy nights, pumpkin patches and apple picking will be a blast to do with him! 
    @laurelew I’m so happy your appointment went well! So excited for you!!! 
  • Options
    Welcome @halfanewt! Graduating from the RE is such a good feeling. But seeing that heartbeat is one of the best feelings in the world! Congratulations!
  • Options
    I'm not @ listed here, but I'm going to share anyway :)

How far along?
    7 weeks EDD June 10

How are you feeling this week?
    I had my first puke, LOL. Very tired but still pretty good. 

Rants/raves, questions?
    I'm raving about the fact that I did an enema and it miraculously instantly relieved my constipation! LoL

Appointments? 
    I had a scan yesterday which confirmed twins. I knew it already based on the numbers, but my husband really needed to see to believe. Di/di, both looking good, roughly same size, same heart rate. Next follow up in 3 weeks. 

I'm actually disappointed that I cant do a home birth because it's twins. I'm high risk because 38, FTM, and there's two of them.

GTKY: Halloween traditions. 
    I've never had kids before. If these guys make it, I just want all holidays to be fun and special for them so they can look back fondly on childhood. After everything we've been through, that's really all I want out of life - to make a good life for my children. :)
  • Options
    Hi ladies. *TW*
    I have the unfortunate news that I went through a miscarriage yesterday. I had brown spotting all week which turned to waking up yesterday to red blood like a light period. By lunch cramps got incredibly intense and miscarried naturally. I had been scheduled for a visit with the nurse in the afternoon so my time there was spent having an ultrasound to confirm there was no longer a gestational sac.

I'm staying positive as we move forward. We can try again once I get my next period. So for now please take my name off the list, but I hope to be back here soon 🙂
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I’m so very sorry. Please take good care of yourself. I know you will be back here soon! ❤️
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I’m so very sorry! Hang in there girl. We know how hard this is. Here for you!
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I’m so sorry. Take care of yourself and hoping you will be back here soon!
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Thinking of your right now. <3
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 - I'm so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself and I'll be thinkin of you and sending positive thoughts. (hugs)