Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check-In w/o 9/14

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: April 2, so 11 weeks 3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, one son

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team pink! Did IVF so we knew after the transfer since they had done testing on the embryos

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Oye no idea... I literally keep forgetting I'm pregnant and just feel like I'm randomly nauseous and tired and can't stomach the thought of meat.. Weirdest year with NO sense of normalcy in any aspect so I feel like I just keep chugging along taking it day by day. If I were back at work in the office it would feel real since I'd be "hiding it", but I'm working from home in my pajamas all day and loving that part!

Upcoming appointments: I had one last week so now don't have another until 16 weeks! Stupid COVID messing up all the appointments! 

How are you feeling?: Just blah all the time. I can stomach the thought of food if I get take out but the thought of cooking or eating whatever my husband makes is a huge negative. Also ANY kind of workout wipes me out the whole day, which is a bummer

Rants/Raves: Just hitting a wall with working online.. and 7 months to go until this baby comes! 

Questions: 

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? Freaking love uno - I still play with the kids at work and am super competitive 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    7w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: this is my 4th pregnancy, 3rd baby

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a headphone earbud apparently!

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday morning! It’s felt like an eternity to get to this week

How are you feeling?: queasy, tired, tired of being queasy 

Rants/Raves: I am tired of finding things to eat. Also super tired of politics and there’s still a couple months until the election 😭 DH talks about it nonstop and I try to care but come oooon. I mean I care, but I don’t care to talk about it 24/7. And when FIL comes over it’s even worse. Blahhh

Questions:

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? I loved Uno too! Chutes and Ladders was my favorite board game when I was little little. 
  • Loading the player...
    9 weeks, 3 days. Doctor will confirm dates tomorrow. 

FTM/STM/STM+:
    STM. I have a son who is almost 21 months :)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out this time. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Green Olive

Upcoming appointments:
    Today was my ultrasound - woohoo! Tomorrow I’ll see the doctor for my first prenatal appointment.

How are you feeling?:
    Great! So happy to see my little squish. 

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Racko!
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• Due Date/Weeks + Days: April 17, 9 weeks 2 days

FTM/STM/STM+:FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Honestly, just healthy but if I HAD to choose, maybe team blue?  IDK

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a Pecan?

Upcoming appointments: 10/7 - My 12 week

How are you feeling?: mostly bloated, probably hungrier than I should be, emotional (but I always am!)

Rants/Raves: I cannot wait until I am out of first trimester, I've already told myself I can have a glass of wine here and there and get my hair dyed again once I reach that point!

Questions:  Has anyone traveled (flown) while pregnant during COVID.  My SIL did and everything was fine, I am considering it but still on the fence.  We would just travel to our vacay home or to our BILs home.  They are just too far to drive to!

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? Uno!
    8w6d

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    This is be #4

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
    Finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
    No idea! Raspberry maybe? I went a week back at my U/S so now I’m behind on where I was haha. 

Upcoming appointments:
    Next one is in 2 weeks, NIPT (@10 weeks)

How are you feeling?:
    So sick. So blah! Also, crazy bad allergies today which are so terrible on top of feeling sick!

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

monopoly!

@eahayes I totally get what you mean! That’s mostly why DH and I feel like we can make it to thanksgiving before announcing - we’re not going much of anywhere and not really seeing people and so it just feels like it’ll be way easier to keep it quiet now than it ever would have been pre-covid!

@bblair24 what app are you using?!

@lbonista I’m with you on the glasses of wine here & there!
  • @goldpolkadot it’s on my main bump page, the little daily fact! 

• @bblair24 wait whaaaaat? That’s what I use and mine doesn’t show that!!! I feel so gypped!

• Oh no @goldpolkadot! That’s so weird! I don’t think I did anything to make it show up there 🤔
  • @bblair24 maybe it’s because this is #4 for me, the bump is not even bothering this time around 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • @bblair24 WAIT!!! I closed out the app completely and reopened and it was there!!! (cue all IT people “...sigh...have you restarted your machine?” 🤣)
    Anyway, Popcorn!!! Haha thanks for showing me this - it’s a fun fact!! 
  • @goldpolkadot I love that you are referring to the baby as #4 🤣. It’s probably totally normal, but it reminds me of my mom’s “roll call” for us as kids. We responded to our numbers instead of names 😆. There are 4 of us. 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• @goldpolkadot yay, glad it’s there!! I like the number system too...so much easier than names 😂 I only have two kids and often mix them up, sorry kid #3, I will probably never call you the right name either 🤣

What gets really tricky is when we are with my brother and SIL - they have 4 daughters. So between the 6 girls running around, I just watch my parents run through all the names until they get the right one 😂
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4/29... 7+5

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a blueberry

Upcoming appointments: Not til October

How are you feeling?: Some days are better than others. Once in awhile the nausea gets really bad, but then it becomes more tolerable again. Very tired, very grumpy, sore breasts, congestion, weird dreams, and constipation.

Rants/Raves: My friend is taking DD this morning for 4 whole glorious hours and I'm so excited!! I'm not even going to do anything special, just go for a walk and enjoy being quiet in my own home. DD also starts Pre-K in-person on Monday so we're both looking forward to that!

Questions:

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? Monopoly! Although to be honest, I love all board games and card games. Yahtzee is definitely a close second.
  • @lbonista I haven't flown yet but we are planning to in November because we are moving across the country. We skipped going to visit family at the lake houses this year as that would also have been a flight and I don't want to do any unnecessary flying but it'd be a 48 hour drive so at least 4 days/3 nights so a one way flight I'm down with. a 3yo and 17mo in the car for 4 days would potentially break us since we can't make a fun adventure out of it to stop and go various places. If we weren't moving, we were going to take time off in October an go somewhere driveable and get an airbnb but I'd personally avoid flying even if not pregnant. We'll essentially quarantine for 2 weeks when we get where we're going for our move so as not to expose others. Also team green/pink/blue/finding out right now would be green (not finding out) or finding out except for a few instances like IVF where you might already know. You don't have to a pick a hope/preference. Once people start finding out via NIPT and then anatomy scan there will be a lot more pink/blues. I'm "team green" aka waiting until birth to find out boy/girl.

• @goldpolkadot we may end up waiting until Thanksgiving too. I'm not seeing anyone and facetime calls are typically just my face, so guessing we can hide it for a while.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8+5

FTM/STM/STM+: 4TM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out (i think) 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: ? Perhaps raspberry

Upcoming appointments: Well, my first appt with my old OB is scheduled for tomorrow. However, I just found out my husband isn't allowed in her office. He was very upset with this. My new OB has me scheduled for Monday. If she allows my husband in, I will officially cut ties with the old OB and go to my new one on Monday. I honestly just wanted to go tomorrow so I can finally know if it is just one baby. STill terrified of twins and there being no multiples in this group yet. Please please please don't be me. 

How are you feeling?: I have felt like ultimate crap the last week. However, today I feel sort of normal. Scared to really even put that out there in the world because I don't want this afternoon to turn into a shitshow. I'm so done with all day nausea. So done.

Rants/Raves: I think I may have enough energy to ride my Peloton today!

Questions:

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? We played a ton of cards when I was a kid. I have been meaning to teach my oldest because those were some of my favorite family memories. I also loved Yahtzee and Monopoly.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: April 21, 8w6d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM and still freaking out about it

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding OUt

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A Piece of Popcorn! yummmmm

Upcoming appointments: Oct. 7 for my 12 week

How are you feeling?: Meh - mostly just tired and moody. I was a little nauseous yesterday for the first time in about a week. Honestly I was getting a little nervous because I wasn't having a ton of morning sickness (which I know I should just be thankful about, but I'm an anxious mess who overthinks everything so...) 

Rants/Raves: I have ZERO motivation to do anything - work, exercise, cooking, you name it and I DON'T want to do it. I'm trying to be kind and recognize that I'm literally growing a human life, but another part of me is like BUCK UP! The part that wants to sit on the couch usually always wins...

Questions: Anyone having round ligament pain? I've been getting some jabbing pains which I think can be attributed to that, but I've never experienced them. 

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game?: LIFE!

(for some reason I can't tag anyone butttt)

@lbonista I flew to Montana at 4/5 weeks. Obvi I was barely pregnant at that point, but I felt comfortable. I flew Delta and they took a lot of precautions and I felt ok about flying. I'm flying JetBlue next week so I'll let you know how that goes!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: April 17 / 9w 3d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Teeth are starting to form in the gums and the size of a cherry!

Upcoming appointments: 9/23 at 10 weeks

How are you feeling?: Pretty much like myself again since the nausea and exhaustion let up.. just little headaches when I get hungry and really weird dreams when I sleep! Lol. 

Rants/Raves: Rave: My baking motivation is ten times what it was since becoming pregnant; my family is loving that, my dr is thrilled I’ve gained weight (15lbs!) and I’m worried for my teeth :#

Questions: 

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? I loved candy land as a little girl. My kids love it too now! 

@anarmillay92918 I haven’t had the round ligament pain this time around yet but had it horribly with my last. It’s started in the second trimester and I just remember sharp stabbing pain low on my right side and down to the groin area. I did some pretty funny moves getting up some of the time :D hoping to avoid that this time! 
  • anarmillay92918 thank you!  Definitely keep me posted.  I feel like I would be okay with it but I could see my parents not wanting me to.  I'm doing my best to stay safe but I also have to stay sane!  
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4/28, 8w1d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I want to find out, MH doesn't...we're probably finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a raspberry

Upcoming appointments: 9/21 (finally! my first appointment)

How are you feeling?: pretty bleh; the nausea and dry heaves are ramping up more this week. Still struggling with the insomnia and fatigue. I'm super bloated and I had to go up a bra size. 

Rants/Raves: Can nausea be a rant and a rave? I feel terrible, but I find all my symptoms reassuring.

Questions: None at the moment

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? I loved sorry and Monopoly as a kid. I still like board games; MH and I like to play rumikub together. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 4/7 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: 4TM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: coffee bean

Upcoming appointments: October

How are you feeling?: So queasy this week. Hungry but nothing sounds good. 

Rants/Raves: My kids hate sleep. I wish they would sleep through the night... Ive been so bummed about summer ending but today was a perfect fall day it lifted my spirits!

Questions:

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? Hmm... clue maybe. Loved playing taboo with my cousins too!
  • @runsoncoffee oh I love Taboo! My cousins and I always played Guesstures. That was a fun one too!
  • @bblair24 oh yes we played guesstures too! I dream about grown up game nights when the kids can go entertain themselves... 
  • Same @runsoncoffee! Game nights just don’t work so great right now 😂
  • @anarmillay92918 omg the round ligament pain, I think that’s what’s going on with me too. If I get up too fast, cough, sneeze, basically any sudden movement it’s awful.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4/15 9+5

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I forgot, something like a bottle cap?

Upcoming appointments: Waiting on a call back to schedule

How are you feeling?: Actually starting to feel better (*knocking on all the wood*). I had a day of less nausea, then two bad, then another day, and two more bad, and now two better days in a row. I’m getting hopeful.

Rants/Raves: Even with less nausea food doesn’t sound appealing. Wtf

Questions: 

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? Sorry, clue, and mall madness
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8w2d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: We went through IVF and had the embryo tested, so we knew on the transfer date. Baby boy #2. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Aparently, the little guy can fit on a dime. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Upcoming appointments: It was yesterday. All good so I can 'graduate' from a fertility doctor to an OB... Next step is picking one. 

How are you feeling?: nauseated all.the.time. Didn't have it this bad with DS. 

Rants/Raves: I can't complain, as we've been waiting years for this. 

Questions: Any tips for nausea other than ginger? 

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? Oh man, so many, but Mall Madness was a huge hit. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: I'm going to move my EDD here up a day. Officially per the doctors it's 4/19, I had it as 4/22 (but could have been 4/21). Baby measured due 4/20 but that's not technically possible (too early based on OPKs/temping) so I'm fine moving it up a day and the doctors agree we'll take my chart into consideration for any induction. Unfortunately, I will be moving so will have to go through the explanation again. Long story long, I'm going with 4/21 which makes me 9 weeks (edited b/c I started this yesterday so said 8+6)

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Popcorn

Upcoming appointments: I think my blood draw would technically be next. Appointment on 10/5 and NT ultrasound 10/9

How are you feeling?: Crummy. Haven't thrown up again but almost nothing sounds appetizing

Rants/Raves: I still can't believe we're finally moving. We said we'd move before DD1 turned 12 months and she's 3 and we have DD2 with a 3rd on the way.

Questions: None right now

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? I love games. Scrabble was a staple in our household.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: My due date just changed, so now its 4/6 and I'm 11+1

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I had to go look it up-- A lime! or as tall as a Lego man.

Upcoming appointments: Just had one this morning. Next is 10/14

How are you feeling?: Still nauseous as hell which is disappointing given that I'm further along than I thought..

Rants/Raves: My first u/s was today, so it was great getting to see the baby doing literal cartwheels in there. My new OB is also fantastic and I'm feeling so comfortable about my care with this practice. They also let me record baby'd heartbeat so I could share it with DH since he wasn't allowed to be there.

Questions: None right now.

GTKY: favorite childhood board/card game? Life or Clue! Loved them both and still do!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lovemyducks, the PA I saw during my appointment this morning said some people find lemon in water to help ease nausea. 

I know you said other than ginger, but she did give me a ginger idea I hadn’t heard before - she said go buy a ginger root from the produce section, slice it up, and freeze it. She said then you can suck on it when you’re feeling bad and just throw it out when you’re done. I was thinking “no way” because I’ve had so much ginger ale I can barely tolerate the taste anymore, but then she said frozen ginger has virtually no taste! So something to consider. 

I’m also taking Unisom at night and B6 throughout the day. I feel best in the morning, I assume because of the Unisom. I’ve wondered about splitting up the Unisom dose and taking it throughout the day, but don’t want to be even more sleepy than I already am during the waking hours 😂
  • @bblair24 I also feel the best in the morning! Hmmm. My OB said I could take 12.5mg of unisom twice a day but I'm only doing it once a day in the evening. I'm also taking Reglan for the constant feeling like I need to throw up (it's a reflux med that does seem to help with that). I only take one a day around 11am to get me the best coverage b/c I actually don't feel like I need to throw up first thing in the morning - maybe because of the unisom. I take the B6 twice a day while I'm awake.

• @kvh22 I also take the B6 twice a day! I think it helps some but I feel as though the unisom is the real kicker. I’m tempted to try half a Unisom tonight and half tomorrow afternoon - I just struggle so much in the afternoons/evenings. Eating dinner ends up being this huge event - can I or can’t I? - and if I can eat some I feel a little better, but then I’m like counting the minutes until I can take a Unisom and go to bed. I’m so tired of it!