Babies on the Brain

Waiting Room Wednesday 10/21

***General TW that this thread might contain discussions mentioning MC and loss.*** 

Welcome to Waiting Room Wednesday! You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. 

I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the month if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

When do you think you will start TTC? 

What brings you to WRW?

Any R/R?

GTKY: Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks?

Re: Waiting Room Wednesday 10/21

• When do you think you will start TTC? I’m still all over the place. Shocking.

What brings you to WRW? Baby Rabies

Any R/R? I’m exhausted. DH has been working nonstop the past few days. I’m bored out of my mind. Send help.

GTKY: Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks? I like yoga pants and Uggs so I feel like a traiter admitting this but the past couple of years their PSL hasn’t done it for me. 
  • Ok, baby rabies made me laugh

When do you think you will start TTC? Maybe mid 2021? 

What brings you to WRW? Thinking about how I could be ttc now, except no. Not yet 

Any R/R? I’ve been participating in “squatober” with some people irl. I was doing really good until this week. I’ve been busy and forgetting to do them more frequently 

GTKY: Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks? I do, but sometimes it’s a bit too sweet, so I ask for half the amount of pumps. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Oooo how many squats/day?
  • It’s started the month with 20. Today is 80. I didn’t realize it doesn’t have 31 days on it when I started. The person who started our squat challenge picked a different chart to follow (starting at 50!), but I didn’t want to do that many because I don’t work out regularly, and I have a “bad” knee. The chart I’m following works up to 100 on day 30. So I’ll either do 100 also on halloween or count it as a rest day. 
  • Opps, meant to add the chart 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Finding time to workout regularly is so hard, and this looks crazy. I read somewhere that Kim Kardashian does 1000 squats per day 😭 I wanna lose my postpartum weight
  • @doodleoodle I didn’t add that I also do it as a type of wall squat. I put a yoga ball behind my back. It helps because I can lean more of my weight onto it when my knee pops too much. Is it cheating? Maybe. Is it better than no squats? Yeah
  • That’s a really good idea. I don’t think that counts as cheating! Squats are hard, even without a bad knee. The only thing worse than squats are power jacks. I hate them
  • Hi guys! Sorry I went MIA! I totally dropped the ball as @doodleoodle pointed out 😂 

When do you think you will start TTC? 
    Anytime between now and July 2021

What brings you to WRW?
    babie rabies 😂

Any R/R?
    I’ve been feeling so rubbish since about Sunday night. I have this thing called vasalvagal syncope which basically means I pass out/get dizzier than most people do. I also have anxiety and sometimes it gets so bad I get like, tics (like people with Tourette’s) and they’ve been really bad and uncomfortable. I’ve been having heart palpitations and shaky hands and I’ve been so so weak and I’m still working through this pain/discomfort hence why I’ve dropped the ball on doing this thread lol been so so very tired. I finally feel better today but I work 7am-10pm Saturday and Sunday so I’ll probably be MIA again 😩

GTKY: Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks?
    I actually don’t drink coffee 😬 I only started drinking tea once I moved to the UK. But I love pumpkin so if I liked coffee I’d be ALL over a PSL

@doodleoodle gah! I hope YHs work schedule has gone back to normal a bit and you can get some time for yourself! 

@tumbleweed-1 oof that squat schedule sounds rough! Yoga ball or not, I’m impressed! 💪🏻 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jackie_dunny I hope working this weekend doesn’t make you feel too much worse. No need to worry about being mia when you’re taking care of yourself and resting. 
  • @jackie_dunny get it together. That’s no excuse 😂
    but seriously, you poor thing! That sounds awful. I hope you get some rest and your DH is waiting on you hand and foot.
  • Thanks ladies!

@doodleoodle lmao hush you! Yes, DH has been so lovely! He bought me a new candle and some chocolate as a “I hope you feel better” present and he’s waited on me hand and foot and done all the household chores! He’s amazing 🙌🏻 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers