Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTF Wednesday 10.21

Anything got you saying WTF today? 

Re: WTF Wednesday 10.21

• Options
    daisy528daisy528 member
    edited October 2020
    A big WTF to my boss today. I get that you can’t multitask or handle multiple projects at once (that’s another issue since you are the director of the department but I digress), but no need to snap at me over a simple question. I went in to his office to see when he wants to go over the time sensitive project I have been working on that he mentioned we would go over today. He thrives on maintaining a calendar, so I thought I was doing him a favor. Apparently bad timing, because he just snapped back at me “later.” Listen buddy, you aren’t my dad so watch your tone with me. UGH. I hate people sometimes. 

ETA: he just came out and apologized lol. Umm hello?? Boss?? Are you on TTGP?!🤪
  • Options
    @daisy528 at least he apologized? 🤣

WTF to my power that just decided to go out. Working from home is a lot harder with a power outage....
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @daisy528 Ugh, sorry you’re boss snapped at you. Super rude & unprofessional! I’m glad he apologized though. 
    @chindimples04 Hope the power comes back on soon!
  • Options
    LOL @daisy528 wouldn't that be so horrible if your boss was INDEED lurking this board!! 
    @chindimples04 oh well, guess you just have to have a nap... LOL... dang!

WTF to the dude who sold the car right out from under DH yesterday... like you had an offer and written acceptance - that is legally binding man! Now we are back at square one  :s
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 Ugh!  That sucks.  They almost did something like that to my dad several years ago.  I can't remember EXACTLY where they were in the process, but I know he had signed paperwork of some sort (I think it was basically sold except transferring the license plate number or something?).  So he told the dealership that it wasn't a big deal, that after he hung up with them he was just going to call the police and report his new vehicle stolen.  That he had all the paperwork saying it was his, and the legal rights to it.  So he'd report it stolen.  Dealership freaked the F out and shyte got straightened out REAL quick after that.
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • Options
    Im a day late (its common), sorry.

My wtf was also my boss yesterday. Bro, do NOT try to act like you told me something when you did not, IDGAF that we're in a meeting, I will stand my ground and let everyone here know you're BSing right now. 

@chindimples04 Our power was supposed to be out for the next three days thanks to high winds 😡 luckily they seem to have changed their mind, but I dont have high hopes for this lasting cause it is windy AF right now.