Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 10/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

*TW LC*
Me & MH: 32
DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
TTC #2: 12/2019
Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

Re: TWW Wednesday 10/21

• Options

I was too entertained reading about the “butt baby” to post the dailies this morning, so thanks @krash_

Month/Cycle: 10/3 AL

CD/DPO: 24/7 or 8

Timing: -2,-1,O or -3,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I already have a very full schedule and I’m procrastinating about going in today even though I told myself I would go early (spoiler alert, did not). I think I’m going to get a PSL this morning to make it better. 

CS/Q: Temp rise looks nice 

• Options
    chindimples04chindimples04 member
    edited October 2020

@fitzfizz it’s 7:30 am here and I’m definitely still in bed. 🙈 Procrastinators unite! Lol

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11 days, but hoping its lengthening

Testing: 10/30

R/R: DH let me sleep in today and I could just kiss him for it! ❤️ 🤣 Not much else going on today. I have some lessons I need to record for math, so hopefully I can get that done today. 

CS/Q: No cross hairs yet but I’m certain yesterday was O day. Only temping through Friday. ETA chart because I forgot. 🤣

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fitzfizz I was reading that one last night...so good lol!! You should treat yourself to a PSL to make your busy day a little better!

@chindimples04 yay for sleeping in! Good luck recording those math lessons. 

Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD/DPO: 28/5

Timing: -2, 0(IUI), +1

Typical LP length: on progesterone so at least 14

Testing: next Friday 

R/R: So going to the grocery store last night was totally worth it! We made a new recipe - turkey burgers with cheddar, apple, and carmelized onions and it was delish. Had some blue cheese dressing to top it with...YUM. Today is a big paperwork day for me at work, but I don’t have really too much else going on. So I’m hopeful that I can get it all done with minimal stress!

CS/Q:

• Options
    akorosakoros member
    edited October 2020

Month/Cycle: 28/2 AL

CD/DPO: 30/15

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing: Probably today, though I think I'm getting my period any minute now. I have cramping, feel super swollen/bloated, and there's a tiny bit of mucousy blood when I wipe. I actually got up in the middle of the night to put on a maxi pad because I swore I'd gotten it. 

Sorry if this is irritating and sounds like I'm not into this, I have a pretty regular emotional cycle lately: WTO = "We will do this and want it so badly! This is it! We got this!", TWW = "oh god, I'm not ready, I can't do this" *hides under a blanket*, confirmed period = *angry expletives*. It's a bit of a rollercoaster, but at least it's been consistent

R/R: Freaking out. My mother texted me last night that she has a fever of 102. Her only symptoms right now are diarrhea and fatigue (no respiratory issues, still has sense of taste, not dizzy/faint, no headache, had some chills earlier yesterday but they're gone), which could be all sorts of things, but I'm still terrified. She has GBS, so her immune system is already compromised. My dad, of course, won't let her distance from him, and he has all the underlying high risk factors (he has CML, a-fib, pre-diabetes, high blood pressure....you name it). We've all been trying to be safe, but do go grocery shopping and have been out to eat (all outside, with the exception of Saturday...which I'm really really regretting). I know it's early, but I'm going to get a test today anyway and (unless we find out that she has something else) a test early next week. My mind just can't help spiraling to the worst case scenario, I barely slept last night.

CS/Q: none right now

Edited to add an update: Mom's fever is gone, phew. She's getting a COVID test at the doctor's today, though, just to be sure. Hopefully I freaked out over nothing! Got my own test, even though I know it's too early, but it wasn't a total waste because they also snagged me for a flu shot while I was there so that's done.

• Options
    @akoros Hope your mom feels better soon, that’s so scary! And I did appreciate your description of this freaking rollercoaster of WTO & TWW. It’s very relatable. 
    @runningoncookies Your dinner last night sounds delish! Hope today remains stress-free. 
    @chindimples04 Hooray for sleeping in! I did as well.  Feels so luxurious these days :) 
    @fitzfizz Your chart looks great!!

Month/Cycle: 29/lost track 

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -5, -4, -1, O 

Typical LP length: 10-13, but progesterone will draw it out another 5ish days 

Testing: Sooner rather than later 

R/R: No real rants today. Rave is that I slept more than 8 hours last night & feel amazing today! I have small loose ends to tie up to close out a work project, then lots of organizational stuff to do like make dental appointments, schedule a website consult, etc. 

CS/Q: Big temp drop. Hoping for the best!

• Options
    @akoros I hope your mom feels better!! Hopefully her test comes back negative (and your too!). 

@keikilove yay for good sleep! I love waking up feeling truly rested. FX that temp dip means good things are coming!
  • Options
    @keikilove that temp drop is delightful. FX. 
    @akoros oh no! I hope your mom does not have COVID. And you, for that matter. I can relate to that emotional rollercoaster. 
    @fitzfizz I hope that PSL did the trick
    @chindimples04 I'm taking a page out of your and @krash_ 's book next cycle and not charting. 
    @runningoncookies my mouth is watering at the description of your meal. FX that it was implantation-inducing!
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    @chindimples04 I’m glad you could sleep in! And I agree with your O day. 

@runningoncookies That burger (minus blue cheese which I don’t love) sounds delicious! 

@akoros Yet again, your description of the rollercoaster is my life. I’m semi terrified right now, but know I will be pissed if/when AF arrives 

@keikilove Your chart also looks very promising! 

• Options

Month/Cycle: maybe 1

CD/DPO: 19/ unsure maybe 9ish

Timing: well so maybe -1 & 0

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: thinking I may test Saturday morning before work.... 

R/R: ok. So I wasn’t sure where else to put this but figured this was the best places as any... so just for the heck of it I plugged my lmp and average cycle days into the ovulation calculator on this app and basically when I was feeling like I was ovulating (oct 11/12ish) is when it said I likely was- I know they can be wrong but I’m also on Ovia and Ovia feels like its WAY off. Like had me “ovulating in the 17th.... uh not even on 26cd months Ovia. No girl. It also for some reason is projecting my af after cd26... my average is 24. So not entirely sure what’s going on there. I usually track bbt but was out of town so I didn’t. 

Also all these numbers are hurting my head and I hope I didn’t mess any of them up lol.

CS/Q: anyone else with a shorter average 24 day cycle ovulate early like that ever (cd10ish)?

Butt baby had me rolling and also second guessing our anal game 🤔🤔🤣🤣

@akoros I hope all is well with your mom! 🤞🏼🤞🏼I had to do the Covid test in July and it sucks.