May 2021 Moms

FFFC 10/16

drop those 🔥 confessions here! not guaranteed to be flame free*

Re: FFFC 10/16

• Loading the player...
  • @mrosek91 my sister did the same until she got a boy. She has 4 girls and 1 boy. 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• @yellingbanana If I only have one child, I would want it to be a girl. My whole life until now, I wanted a boy first then a girl (and when I was younger, I wanted a much bigger family). But I am secretly praying this one is a girl so I can maybe stop here. I would love to experience parenting both genders but I'm super girlie and can't imagine not having a little lady in my life (even if she winds up not being girlie herself at all).
  • @mimser don’t worry, if they value you, they’ll understand ❤️ I’m glad you’re taking the right steps, and I’d think they’ll fee that way too.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @yellingbanana I have two boys and I wasn't trying for a girl this time. A lot of people asked if I was. I was hoping for another boy. I've always felt like I would be a better mom to boys for some reason. I do admit that I will miss having a relationship with a daughter when I get older. 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @yellingbanana people have many different reasons for preferring one sex over the other, and often times it’s more due to themselves rather than judging one sex or the other. Raising a child of the same sex can bring up a lot of past trauma and issues from your own childhood. This is one reason I’m finding out the sex this time when we didn’t last time. It’s our last and either way, I want us both to have time to grieve and process the information.
  • @queenfrostine21 I have similar feelings since my first was a girl. My daughter gave me the mother-daughter relationship that I’ve never had since my mom passed when I was young. Now I’d love to see my husband with a son, but I’d also love to have another girl. So I’m ok with either :)
  • @Texas_t to be honest I'm starting to feel like a mother of boys. When I was pregnant with my son, I said I didn't have a preference, but secretly hoping he was a boy. The truth is, gender doesn't matter to me, because any child is a blessing. 

But now that I have one boy, I dream of being a mother of boys. But I have lots of people saying the next will be a girl. So I'm not sure if I should hope for a girl or a boy. Both are special in their own way. 
  • @yellingbanana I'm really hoping this baby is a girl. We have a boy and love him so much, he's perfect for us and I love being a boy mom, but I would also love to experience what it's like to have a little girl. We will love this baby so much either way, and I know my son would probably love a brother growing up, but I think a girl would be a fun addition to our family!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017