Options

Weekly Symptoms 10/11

How far along are you?

How are you feeling this week?

Rants/raves/questions/concerns?

Re: Weekly Symptoms 10/11

• Options

How far along are you? 6+4

How are you feeling this week? Like total crap! The nausea, dry heaving and gagging is now officially accompanied by vomiting. Right on schedule with the last time. 

• Options
    @klj0228 oh no! Is there anything you can take that is effective? How early did you get a HG diagnosis last time? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pickle-chips this early zofran can usually help. Last time I had to end up with a phenergan compound that I rubbed on my wrists. I wasn’t diagnosed until 12 weeks last time because I switched left my old OB at 8 weeks and couldn’t get in with the new one until 12 weeks. I have a nurse visit with blood work and stuff on Tuesday so I am hoping we can go ahead and start addressing it early this time. The idea of being sick to 26+ weeks again makes me really anxious. 
  • Options
    Bringing my nausea complaints over here! Didn’t realize new thread was up. 

How far along are you? 6+4

How are you feeling this week? Garbage. It came crashing down yesterday when I didn’t eat early enough and I’ve been sick since. I bought some preggie pop drops or whatever they’re called (super sour hard candy that are overpriced for pregnant ladies) and they keep it at bay for a hot minute and I’ve been hard on the Ginger ale. My apt isn’t until oct 21 but I might have to call my gp Tuesday and get some meds again. I took them last pregnancy from week 6 until the day I had DD.

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? How about a win? Nausea held off until the day after my dads wedding and I was maid of honour so I’m so happy I got through the day well. 

• Options

How far along are you? 5 + 5

How are you feeling this week? Pretty good, overall. Tired at night of course, slightly sore boobs but really only at night. Still pretty ravenous and craving cereal and milk and carbs. Ugh. I’ve started gagging when I brush my teeth, which has been par for the course with my other pregnancies, lol! Still an anxious mess - two more weeks until my first appt. Had three betas drawn and they looked good though.

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? I’ve been so moody this week, and my hubby has been moody right back at me. It’s annoying. Ha!

Trying to Conceive TickerMe: 41 DH: 42
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • Options
    Is round ligament pain a thing this early? Just got off the couch and it hit me. Forgot how much it hurts! But luckily is short lived. But for real thought that doesn’t start till your belly is bigger!
  • Options

How far along are you? 5+1

How are you feeling this week? Some nausea, but nothing too bad. Last time it got bad around 8 weeks and I took meds through end of pregnancy. Hoping being at home this time helps it not be as bad. Insomnia is still going on strong. 

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? A bit short on patience and easily stressed. Hoping it is just the stress of these first few weeks and the lack of sleep. I am not usually quite so snappy. 

@kaw726 I only feel it when I turn over at night, that was how it started with my last pregnancy too, but definitely don’t remember it being this early! 

• Options
    kaw726 said:
    Is round ligament pain a thing this early? Just got off the couch and it hit me. Forgot how much it hurts! But luckily is short lived. But for real thought that doesn’t start till your belly is bigger!
    I can't get out of the quote box! But yes, round ligament pain was my first indication I might be pregnant before I even got the BFP. I was getting up out of my chair and it just struck. I think it happens earlier and earlier with each pregnancy.
  • Options

ow far along are you? 5+3

How are you feeling this week? Still pretty well, but I had some dull cramping all day yesterday, I know it's pretty normal, but after two losses with the first sign being cramps, its unsettling. Just my nipples are really tender. My 2 year old leaned on them yesterday when he came in for a hug and i literally jumped and screeched. Has anyone else had really weird bowels lately? I'll save you the TMI, but they are definitely not my normal.

• Options
    How far along? 3 + 6  :D I’m here so early 

How are you feeling? I take back what I said in my introduction post, I am SO hungry! I eat and then an hour later, I’m starving again. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 6+6

How are you feeling this week? Gross. I get nauseated super easily.  At work yesterday I literally had the mouth watering right before you throw up feeling all day but also hungry at the same time.  Tbh I skipped nausea nearly my entire pregnancy, I was lucky 😂

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? I have my first appointment next Tuesday and I can’t wait!! But how is it already going to be 8 weeks next week?? That seems fast lol 

• Options
    @mrs_massie YES to weird bowels! Definitely not normal for me. 
    @ramzlau I'm with you on the short fuse. My poor husband is getting the brunt of it. But my puppy is getting on my last dang nerve too. She's so lucky that she's cute.

How far along?: 6w0d

How are you feeling?: Terrible. I'm 4 days into the nausea and I'm frickin over it. My husband keeps reminding me that nausea is a good sign (I should never have told him that because he's a bit too excited about me feeling like I'm going to yak 24/7). Haven't actually thrown up yet (I truly and deeply hate throwing up) but I almost wish that I would so I could feel better for a moment.

R/R/Q/C: We told my mom this weekend! She is so excited and showed us a onesie and little booties that she bought for us on her trip to Ireland, nearly 5 years ago, when we were first TTC. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen and I can't wait to see our LO in it!

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • Options

How far along are you? 6+1

How are you feeling this week? okay,  nausea seems to be hitting me more in the evenings but this morning its been hanging round pretty much since I got up, thankfully its been pretty mild.  @sgrn18 I've had that mouth watering thing going too, much more frequent than the nausea for me so far!  I also got some mild heartburn last night, not looking forward to that showing up.  Also been pretty constipated (sorry, tmi), but I know that's probably mostly from my progesterone shots.  Prune juice has become my friend!

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? nope

@Maggie1202 that's adorable your mom was saving that for so long!  Oh, she must be so happy!  I can't wait to tell my mom, still trying to decide when.

• Options
    @Maggie1202 while in normal life throwing up makes me feel better even for a little bit; in pregnant life throwing up just makes me want to do it more. 

@ellieemc26 yes to the constipation! I’m over it and I know it unfortunately lasts for the entire pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @mrs_massie yes to the weird bowels!! Like, I’ve been getting up around 5:30 am every morning and I have to go pretty much within 2 minutes of waking up! Usually I need my morning coffee first, lol. Definitely not normal, it’s like my own little version of morning sickness. I’m always fine the rest of the day after that morning time “go”. Lol
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • Options
    @klj0228 oh man, that is not what I wanted to hear :-1:

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • Options
    Do you feel better after you throw up? I’ve been avoiding if it but wondering if I’d feel better if I gave in. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 6w 5d

How are you feeling this week? Plus one to the nausea. It was fine until last night. I had a moment where I thought I would throw up. Never had that with DS, so I was surprised. DS had an accident last night, so I was up at 3 in the morning changing him and the bed. Had a really hard time getting back to sleep and wasn't out until almost 5. I guess that was the beginning of the end. I woke up feeling so sick. If I eat it helps a little, but not like usually. Moving makes it worse. Hoping an early bedtime and good nights sleep will reset me a bit.

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? Wondering how I am going to survive the work week. At lest I am WFH, MWF this week and only in the office Tuesday and Thursday. 

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options

How far along are you?

6 weeks 4 day

How are you feeling this week?

Still very tired, which also makes me feel very emotional.  I tear up at pretty much any song or tv show these days 😆 My breast’s are still very tender but I’ve also started getting more of those shooting pains.  Anyone else having that lovely hot needle in the boob experience!?  Still no morning sickness.  Trying to remind myself that is not a bad thing and just to be grateful I’m not dealing with it this time around.

I have my first appointment next week and I’m SO excited and nervous.  My husband is feeling pretty bummed as I’m not allowed to have a support person there, but I’m going to FaceTime with him when we check the heartbeat.  What a weird world we’re living in.  Anyone else struggling with being pregnant in the time of Covid?

• Options
    mamakate2011mamakate2011 member
    edited October 2020
    Okay, really weird symptom that I have that I can’t figure out if it’s due to pregnancy or not...but it didn’t start until within the last couple weeks since I found out. All I can describe it is as a “burning” type feeling between the fold...uh hem, down there. It’s not like a UTI, I don’t have pain when I pee or anything and no urgency to go. It’s like I touched a raw jalapeno pepper or something and then tried to clean myself. Lol. But it doesn’t last all day and only seems to be around lunch and dinner time. Isn’t that bizarre?! I don’t know what to think. It’s kinda like lightening crotch yet not really. 

ETA, reading back my own post, I’m thinking maybe I do have a UTI? I’ve honestly never had one but I assume the burning sensation would be reason enough to think I have one?
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • Options
    @mamakate2011 I’ve had quite a few UTI’s in my day and they always just start out a little weird and uncomfortable and then progress into pain, but it almost always is associated with peeing or having to pee.  Everyone is different though.  If you’re worried it might be a UTI, I’d recommend going to urgent care or your OB and getting tested.  If it is a UTI you will want to get on some meds ASAP before it gets worse. 
  • Options
    I'm 4w5d today. I feel okay minus the stretching feeling and nausea. Sunday I joked with a coworker that I had no symptoms and within an hour the nausea hit and hasn't stopped 🙃  DH still doesn't believe it's real or at least is saying so. But 4 line tests and a digital all say otherwise. According to my charting I shouldn't be pregnant but my body has been off for months and I didnt even ovulate for 3 months so it was a big surprise. I go for bloodwork today so im hoping he finally accepts it. It's stressful that he isn't understanding 
  • Options
    @mamakate2011 its a high possibility...is it itchy or just burning. If my jeans are too tight in the crotch I burn...if its itchy I'd say 100% uti
  • Options
    mom-over-30mom-over-30 member
    edited October 2020
    I’m 5 weeks 6 days and getting very nervous as I have no symptoms! This is my first pregnancy. Last week I had cramping and tiredness, but that seems to be mostly gone. I do have to pee more in the middle of the night. I’ve been going about my usual routine, but with the added prenatals and lack of wine. Should I be concerned or do some women have no symptoms until later? My first appointment is an 8 week on October 30. I feel like I should take another pregnancy test but I’m afraid it’ll say I’m not pregnant now (I took 6 when I initially found out haha).
  • Options
    @mom-over-30 just because you don't have any symptoms doesn't mean your not pregnant any more. Every women is different and every pregnancy is different. Symtoms can come and go and from week to week even. You could be just one of the lucky ones that doesn't get many symtoms. You don't have any spotting/bleeding so thats good. I wouldn't be too concerned.You might not have any symptoms till you get further along. Im only 5+4 and behind you a couple days and I dont really have many symptoms either and I've never gotten morning sickness ever but my bloodwork hcg levels have been great and my pregnancy is progressing as normal. If your really that worried about it you could POAS again for peice of mind. I've been there before LOL 
  • Options

How far along are you? 4+1

How are you feeling this week? Bloated, hungry, tired, nauseous in the mornings, spotting (mostly pink) when I wipe on and off, occasional lower back pain and lower abdominal discomfort (no real cramping).

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? I wish my spotting would stop!

@mrs_massie yes to the weird bowels

@mamakate2011 I had that same exact burning feeling the other night when I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    @mom-over-30 My sickness usually starts later, like week 8. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mom-over-30 my symptoms last time were random and very mild. I didn’t really have nausea or anything but being tired.  This time I’m flat exhausted and nauseous all the time since about 5 weeks.  Each pregnancy is different and lack of symptoms (while I get why we want them) doesn’t indicate that anything is wrong. 

As for me, I just finished a bowl of pasta with meat sauce at 930am. Lol
  • Options
    *hyperemesis trigger warning*

I am somewhere around 5 weeks and so scared of this nausea! In all of my previous pregnancies I have had extreme HG. It was the worst with my 1st because nobody offered me Zofran or anything to take home. I was in the ER weekly, hospitalized 2x overnight, and lost 40lbs (I am a bigger girl to start with). With my 2nd we started Zof right out the gate and it was manageable, my 3rd we didn't start right away; I didn't know until a little after 5 weeks and thought I had a stomach bug and then I thought I was better equipped health wise to handle it. Nope. Anyway, my nausea started last week (already have my Zofran filled) and I am terrified of it getting bad enough for an ER trip. Sorry for the mild rant. After my past experiences I am almost emetophobic.
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • Options
    @disgruntled_pelican I hear you on the HG! My dr won’t do zofran from the start so I have to start with diclegis which we are having to get approval for with insurance. 4 pills a day! With my first I had to get on zofran around week 8 and phenergan by week 12. I hope you can avoid the ER and hospital stays completely this time! 
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you @klj0228 ! My body goes into some kind of repetitive cycle when it comes to v-ing that I can’t ever let it get too intense. It worked with #2 so hoping it works with #4. I started zofran at 6 weeks with #3 and never really got it completely under control. I still had to get fairly regular fluids when on all 3 (diclegis, phen, zof).... but she was the easiest baby ever so I guess it’s fair? Lol
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • Options
    I really hope your HG is under control this time @disgruntled_pelican! That sounds miserable. 

I called yesterday to get my diclectin filled. I can’t work full time with 2 toddlers and function any longer. 
    My heartburn has also decided to start today which is a surprise. I’m usually further along when I get that. Joy. 
  • Options
    @kristah2 I have had horrible heartburn and same. Usually it’s much later when that starts
  • Options

How far along are you? 6 weeks today

How are you feeling this week? I'm feeling like garbage.  I don't remember feeling like this last time.  It's like indigestion/nausea and it's constant.  Also am so so sleepy. 

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? Nothing really. Just can't believe how different this feels from last time.  Hoping this overall garbage feeling doesn't last for the whole pregnancy!  Glad my DH has a great sense of humor to keep me laughing about it all...for now lol