April 2021 Moms
Options

PGAL check-in wo 10.5

How far along are you?

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?

Any upcoming appointments? 

GTKY: What food or drink are you missing most while pregnant?

Re: PGAL check-in wo 10.5

• Options
    How far along are you? 12w3d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Still tired. I have to pee ALL. THE. TIME. Still snippy. Emotionally, a tiny hit more relaxed as one milestone is reached, and a bit more anxious as the next approachea.

Any upcoming appointments? MFM intake today, along with NT Scan. That went well, but now is the long wait for the NIPT. Regular OB Weds. 

GTKY: What food or drink are you missing most while pregnant? MONSTER. I am addicted to Monsters. 

• Options
    How far along are you?
    11w4d

Symptom wise, still queasy off and on but I’m forcing myself to believe the Diclegis is helping. 😂 I’m super emotional! Like I cry at everything on TV. Mentally and emotionally I’m feeling better as I’ve passed my loss milestone. I’m just so ready to hit second trimester. 

October 8th! I’m not doing any of the genetic testing. I’m due for a Pap smear and haven’t had any blood work done yet, which seems weird. So I think I’m getting that this time, and I’m seeing an OB as opposed to the PA I saw last time. 

I really haven’t had to change much in my diet since becoming pregnant. I don’t drink and I don’t eat sushi, haha. I did stop drinking coffee because it grosses me out and I miss that! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    10 +2

Physically I am starting to feel a teeny bit better, only a little nauseous and tired, but my fuse is still short. 
    Mentally, I won’t relax until after a healthy genetics screening and 20 week anatomy scan. But better now that I’m further along. 

A week from today!

SUSHIIIIIIII. I love, love, love all the raw fish. 
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    12 weeks tomorrow (Tuesday). 

I’m feeling good! I am still nauseous / randomly turned off certain foods. Mentally and emotionally I am feeling good, which is refreshing. 

October 26. 

I was having trouble with dairy for a week or so, so I was really missing that lol. My stomach seems okay with dairy now though. 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• Options
    How far along are you? 11w1d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? still nauseous with vomiting, but there are days when I have a good appetite interspersed. Still tired and emotional. Mentally I am ok I guess, I am feeling more hopeful, but still worried about the next steps (genetics screen, next US to check where the placenta is). I have had a couple of dreams that I am miscarrying, but thankfully I am usually able to realize I'm in a dream/nightmare and the dream stops.

Any upcoming appointments? 3 hour glucose tomorrow (booooo), genetics appointment/testing 10/12 and next OB 10/23

GTKY: What food or drink are you missing most while pregnant? Coffee! And cold lunch meat sandwiches. 
  • Options
    @bbrahmbhatt I’m so sorry that you’re having miscarriage dreams 💔. I had a dream where my water was breaking too early / miscarrying but then I just peed in the dream...scary and weird but not the same. I also had a triggering dream about the loss of a newborn. Just keep pulling yourself back to reality 💕. 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• Options
    @kelseyyh thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm sorry you're having emotional dreams too. I wish our brains could give us good, pleasant, hopeful dreams in this time of really vivid dreams instead of showing us our worst fears. Ugh who is running this show lol
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    12+4

Nauseas but I think that’s getting better which I’m grateful for. The past few weeks have not been healthy eating sadly bc everything but something fried sounded disgusting. Thankfully the past week it’s been all healthy cravings like the beginning of the pregnancy. 

Mentally- still all over. I have high blood pressure to begin with so I will see the high risk DR in December (20 weeks) to make sure that everything is growing correctly which makes me nervous that it’s that late. I am also starting to take baby aspirin to help with any possible preeclampsia issues so that’s it’s own stressor. 

October 23rd- another US. Thankfully I’m going every 3 weeks since previous loss and high risk... joys. However it is helping put my mind at ease and also doing a 24hr pee test on Monday with bloodwork on Tuesday so see how my kidney and liver function at a baseline. Who knew there would be so many things....

Summer Shandy- that’s right a nice refreshing beer. Thankfully they’re released in April.... really just the refreshing taste and not so much the alcohol. I’ve tried to find things that could maybe take the place but what’s the point just wait it out for the good stuff. Food- for sure deli sandwiches I can’t wait to eat a cold cut!
  • Options
    @BuckeyeNut05 hear you on the sushi. I had some cooked version the other day and it just wasn't as good 😒

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had a Pap smear this morning and the NP mentioned that I could have some minor spotting. I am having some now, and I’m not surprised, and I’m trying to stay calm and remind myself that she said I could expect some. But I hate this. 😕
  • Options
    @bblair24 prayers and thoughts your way. I keep wondering when I can or will be excited... because I’m just waiting for bad news daily. 
  • Options
    @allthingsbarbie I truly appreciate the thoughts and prayers. It’s been a tough day mentally. ❤️
  • Options
    @bblair24 sending you virtual *hugs*. PGAL brain is a powerful thing, but I think we are all stronger!