June 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 10/4

Share your symptoms and ask your questions here. Format optional. Just tell us how you really feel.
  1. How far along are you?
  2. How are you feeling this week?
  3. Rants/raves/questions/concerns?

Re: Weekly Symptoms 10/4

• How far along are you? 5 + 4

How are you feeling this week? mostly good, but the nausea is getting increasingly worse - hoping I don’t have HG with this one like my first. My sense of smell is insane which makes the nausea worse, super sensitive nipples and heartburn.  

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? Many people wait until 12 weeks to announce their pregnancy, this makes sense to me, but is also brutal since some of the symptoms are very hard to hide for twelve weeks. Nope, don’t have covid or virus, just a stomach “bug” that will keep growing for 40ish weeks. 
  • How far along are you? 4+6

How are you feeling this week? Hungry, tired and bloated. My boobs are a little sore, but nothing crazy. Not to borrow trouble, but I would like to feel slightly more pregnant... It's my first and I just don't feel all that different.

Rants/Raves/Questions/Concerns? I'm still a little crampy, but not PMS crampy. I have been experiencing some discharge (TMI sorry) that is freaking me out every time so I end up running to the bathroom, thinking that I'm bleeding. I've had a little bit of spotting but it's all light pink, very minimal, and Dr. Google tells me not to worry (help me...), so I'm just trying to stay positive and not panic!

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • Loading the player...
  • @Maggie1202 you are still very early, more symptoms will come flying your way very soon. Then you’ll be begging some of them to go away just as quick as they came. 😀 this is the tough time because you are waiting to see the Dr and you’ve POAS so you know you’re pregnant, but don’t actually feel it. 
  • @klj0228 YES! This is exactly how I feel! And I know I'll regret saying that later! I'm just trying to enjoy the knowing, without feeling like garbage!

Married in May 16, 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • @Maggie1202 haha I feel the same way. I’m 5 weeks and I have the same symptoms as you. Any time I feel nauseous, I almost feel happy (weird I know). It’s affirming that our bodies are really going through this new change. 
    1. How far along are you? 4+2 , lol!
    2. How are you feeling this week? I'm scared, excited, nervous, EVERYTHING
    3. Rants/raves/questions/concerns. I'm really concerned about my high TSH levels but I'm thinking positive thoughts
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 5+4 weeks

How are you feeling this week? Been feeling fine! Biggest pain is the boobs lol. Feel completely normal other than that.

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? I *knocks on wood* have had almost no nausea so far. One morning I felt a little bleh but I think I hadn't eaten for a while. That's been it with that symptom. Symptoms take a few weeks to really kick in though right? Am I gonna be eating my words later? 😆
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @wdy838 @inthewoods23 it’s good to know I’m not alone! 😂

Married in May 16, 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • @inthewoods23 I mean, fingers crossed you get to skip the nausea. ~6-12 weeks is usually peak symptom (obviously everyone is different, but I think on average that’s when most people feel like hot garbage). Not long now!

@Maggie1202 I could have copy and pasted your answer to #3. I have made a number of similar dashes to the bathroom. It's all such a mind fork. Like @klj0228 said, we're in that unnerving spot of pregnant but haven't necessarily got the full range of symptoms. Then the symptoms come in some form or another and just when you're getting used to them, around week 12 or so, they can start to ease off and then that part is unnerving all over again. Even though totally normal.

How far along are you?
    4w2d
    How are you feeling this week? ^wss
    Rants/raves/questions/concerns? The last couple of nights I have been having really strange and vivid dreams. Could be the full moon thing or the pregnancy thing. Either way, I have slept so badly the last few nights and it's not like it's going to get any better. 
  • @Maggie1202, @wdy838, and @inthewoods23 with my first, the nausea began right at 6 weeks. I was like my body was like"oh ok, now the handbook says your supposed to feel sick. Check." I hope you are able to avoid it!

How far along are you? 5w 4d
    How are you feeling this week? Some mild nausea, like moments of it, but not morning to not like with my first. Occasional cramps, but higher, so I'm guessing it's gas/bloat. Peeing all the time and thirsty.
    Rants/raves/questions/concerns? None right now, but I'm sure they will come.
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• How far along are you? 4w 5d

How are you feeling this week? Starving, all. the. time. I’m in trouble if this keeps up. This is my 4th baby and I can’t recall feeling this hungry this early except with my first! Just started feeeling some soreness in my boobs but nothing crazy yet.

Rants/Raves/Questions/Concerns? Just nervously awaiting the first appointment, I’ve had two miscarriages in the past so that first u/s always makes me feel sick to my stomach! But, also ready for it to be here. 3 weeks from tomorrow!

Trying to Conceive TickerMe: 41 DH: 42
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • How far along are you?  
    5+5 today!

How are you feeling this week?
    Mostly just grossly bloated and peeing a lot.  Tender boobs too, like my arm rubbed the side of one and I cringed lol

rants/raves/questions/concerns? 
    I have to tell my boss tomorrow at work so they make sure I don’t get assigned any isolation precautions patients.  I don’t like telling people this early but I don’t really have a choice. 
  • @fitz1989 haha...that is an interesting pregnancy issue. 

Nausea has come on very strong today. It’s been getting progressively worse each day, but today is terrible. I’ve already gagged and dry heaved at least 4 times. Got to work this morning and the yogurt I brought sounds disgusting so I went to our cafeteria and bought a berry and yogurt parfait. It sounded good, but now I am having to force myself to take bites. 
  • @fitz1989 No one talks about the gassy part of the first tri, just the nausea.

@klj0228 I'm sorry the nausea is already hitting you so hard.

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @fitz1989 OMG the gas is REAL!!! I think DH has to hide tears sometimes when the gas hits me. Sorry, just growing our baby in here!

Married in May 16, 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • @klj0228 - I know right! I’m really hoping this will be a one time thing. One can dream! 

@DoubleUp8 and @Maggie1202 - so far I’ve mainly been burping but my DH side eyes me each time! 
  • @mamakate2011 this is my fourth too and I’ve been starving! Like waking me up in the middle of the night starving!! 
    1. How far along are you? 5+1
    2. How are you feeling this week? Coffee is no longer my friend, and we used to be BFFS. Just the thought of it makes me queasy. This happened with all my other kids so I’m just looking forward to being able to enjoy it again in a couple months. 
    3. Rants/raves/questions/concerns. It’s really starting to finally hit that I’m going to have 4 kids. I’m so nervous about it. 

• @ramfam2507 coffee stopped being my friend this morning. I even brewed the pot thinking I would be fine. Nope, the smell made me want to exit my home immediately. Hopefully our lovely friend will return to our lives soon. 
  • How far along are you? 4+2 

How are you feeling this week? Nausea comes and goes-still very weak thank goodness, boobs tender sometimes, so tired but partly because the middle of the night insomnia is bad too. I am awake for a few hours in the middle of the night. 

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? Just concerned about the TSH levels, and glad most of the strong food aversions haven’t hit yet. MIL lives with us, but we haven’t told her yet. 

@klj0228 and @ramfam2507 H is doing a coffee run right now and I am debating having him pick me up something, normally there would be no question, but it just doesn’t sound good at all! 
  • How far along are you? 5+1

How are you feeling this week?  I'm going to second (or third) the digestive issues!  Oh my gosh I have been super gassy for the last couple weeks and burping too!  Other than that its mostly just been headaches and an increased sense of smell.  Also a few bouts of serious fatigue.  

Rants/raves/questions/concerns?  Like several others I'm feeling a little nervous about not seeing some of the more standard symptoms yet, I just keep trying to remind myself they're on the way so I should just enjoy not having them for now!
    1. How far along are you? 5 weeks + 4 days
    2. How are you feeling this week?  Gassy, exhausted, and my nipples are super tender (not the rest of my boobs, just the nipple...bizarre)
    3. Rants/raves/questions/concerns? This is my second pregnancy and I’m just really nervous because I haven’t hardly felt any nausea and I feel like that came on so early with my first.  I also don’t remember being this tired.  Trying to stay positive though!  Still very excited!
    1. 5 weeks + 1 days
    2. Symptoms: Sore boobs - mainly nipples, gassy (my husband had to sleep in the other room hahah), super hungry all the time. I couldn’t sleep because of the hunger so I made a toast and immediately dry heaved after eating it so that was fun. 
    3. Rants/raves/questions/concerns: I really want to tell my best friends and our parents, but still too early! Anyone else struggle with this?
  • 1. 4 weeks
    2. Symptoms: fatigue, swollen breasts, bumpy areolas, persistent dull low back ache
    3. Concerns: the usual anxiety with any pregnancy but especially because this is my first! Trying to take things day by day but I’m ball of nerves
    1. How far along are you? 5+6
    2. How are you feeling this week? Nauseous in spurts. I was hoping I would avoid it this time but it’s making an appearance and I remembered that it really kicks in 6-12. Eating all the time helps. 
    3. Rants/raves/questions/concerns? I’m hoping the nausea stays away until after the wedding since my dad is getting married on Friday and my family is literally the whole bridal party so I can’t spend the day sick. 
  • How far along are you? 4+4

How are you feeling this week? Mostly good but having some very mild nausea on and off. Headaches and insomnia. I haven't been able to sleep the last few nights and im wide awake in the wee hours of the morning. Im so tired all the time but not sure if that's from the pregnancy or from not sleeping 🤷‍♀️ I have slightly tender boobs sometimes(hit and miss) and some diziness. Oh and alot of diarrhea in the evening time. Anyone else have an upset tunmy?? 

Rants/raves/questions/concerns? Im worried about this pregnancy tbh. My OB said that because I've had the leep surgery and im pregnant so quickly that more then likely it will end in MC 😔 It happens with alot of women i guess within the first year afterwards. Im scared that it will all be over before it really even begins so im trying to stay hopeful and positiveand that this little bean sticks and progresses as it should with no issues. I cant bare to have a 3rd loss. I feel like im high risk now because of all this which makes me nervous. Time will tell. 
  • @mindyb2019 I’m sorry that is the news your dr gave you. Fingers crossed you will defy the odds and everything will work out for a safe and healthy pregnancy. Is there anything they can do to help increase the odds? 
  • @klj0228 thank you. Im trying to stay positive that I will defy the odds. Nothing they can do right now cause its early. Just watch my hcg levels to make sure the pregnancy is progressing and then as i get further along they will check to make sure if my cervix length is ok and if its too short from the surgery then they will stitch it shut for the rest of the pregnancy untill i give birth. FX I don't have to have that done and its all normal and ok 😖 
  • @mindyb2019 Sending all good vibes that this pregnancy goes well! PGAL is such a mental challenge and it is going strong over here too. It sounds like the have a plan in place should you need it, but hopefully you don’t! I forget, when are your betas and first ultrasound? 
  • @ramzlau Thanks. I just got my request today for the betas so ill prob have it done some time this week and my first ultrasound isn't till Nov 9th :( 
  • @mindyb2019 PGAL is a mindf**k for sure.  Like @ramzlau said I tell myself “today, I am pregnant” and take it day by day.  I hope that everything goes your way and you have a beautifully boring 9 months. 
  • @sgrn18 thank you. PGAL brain is def a mindf**k indeed. The worst kind. Im trying to tell myself every day a nice Mantra. 
  • @mindyb2019 sending you lots of pozzy vibes for a healthy pregnancy and peace of mind so you can enjoy it ❤️ I struggled a lot with pregnancy insomnia in my first pregnancy and my midwife told me to use Unisom.  I’ve been using it this time around as well and it really helps me.  Maybe you could ask your doctor if that is an option for you? 
  • @ruemcclanahan ya it is the worst and then some. Its a struggle for sure to not let my mind wander. Awww.. thats sooo cute and sweet. I like that you say and do that. Would you mind if I stole that too? Well like my Dr said to me, let's not focus on the past losses. Let that go. This is a brand new pregnancy and not the same as the other ones. Let's think positive! 
  • @ruemcclanahan *hugs* one day at a time mama, celebrate each day!
  • 1. 4 + 3 based on O day, 5w based on LMP
    2. Fatigue, some back pain but that’s easing up, nausea just hit this morning but backed off a bit, and whoa the tender boobs came in this morning! I couldn’t role over in the bed due to my aching boobs! Anyone have any suggestions for this for a newbie? I woke up multiple times due to rolling onto the side of my boobs 😭
    3. No real rants but I’m just being very impatient. Still so nervous. Testing daily still at 17 DPO 🙈 I want that dye stealer but not yet. Looks like the line visibly darkens daily though, even if slightly. My doctor won’t do bloods since I don’t have any concerning history. 

• Holy mackerel, the nausea is coming in hot. I could barely stomach anything today and I’ve been gurgling all day. Like these weird throat bubbles that aren’t quite burps, but they’re not not burps.
  • @mindyb2019 steal away!!! I would love that
    Pregnancy Ticker