Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)?
Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
Adopted Furbaby: 2014
TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21

Re: all due date check-in 10/4

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 17w6d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a pop tart or a large order of fries (are those the same size?)

Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan on 10/23

How are you feeling?: today is not bad but yesterday I felt awful all day long. The heartburn/reflux was so bad I could barely eat and I think im starting to get sciatica too. I decided to take a sick day today and it was probably the best idea I’ve had in a while because I actually got to sleep in (my daughter let me sleep until 9!) and I’m starting to feel better 

Rants/Raves: see above, I slept until 9! 

Questions:

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)? Definitely cleaning! 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 16 + 1

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time - my boys are nearly 4 and nearly 2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Soooo hopeful to find out this week!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A CD. Sidenote - You guys with a large order of fries are making me hungry!!

Upcoming appointments: Ultrasound this Thursday!!

How are you feeling?: Less nauseated and the reflux is mostly controlled but I am SO TIRED. I feel so lazy because my housekeeping has been minimal since I got a positive test but I am just so worn out between the pregnancy, a toddler, a preschooler, working full time, etc. 

Rants/Raves: Rave - Feeling much better over the past week overall. Rant - I still have absolutely no energy and am starting to get anxious I'm going to feel like this the entire pregnancy and therefore not have things as prepared as I would like to before baby comes (stock piling of household goods, make freezer meals, decorate the room, read up on L&D and sleep training, etc).

Questions: N/A

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)? Cleaning! See above rant on lack of energy. Plus, we have an amazing daycare provider who I wouldn't want to take a chance on losing, we thankfully have both sets of grandparents nearby who help us on occasion, and I enjoy cooking so I would be sad to hand that off to someone else.
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14+6

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 pears

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan on the 27th, which feels very soon!

How are you feeling?: Still feeling vaguely queasy, which is blah. But I'm feeling more energetic, which is nice. We're in full on clean out mode, we have to clear multiple closets to make room for stuff for two tiny humans. 

Rants/Raves: Rant is that I still can't carry anything, which is hard when we're cleaning out closets and I would normally be hauling stuff around. I have to wait like a dainty flower for MH to carry things which is vexing to me. Rave is that we're making good progress clearing stuff out, so we should be able to paint the nursery in a week or so. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)? Normally it would be cleaning, but right now cooking is the enemy so I'll go with that! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @manillabar So sorry your reflux is so bad! Hopefully the sleep helps you feel better!

@juliebeannn I'm wondering if I should change my answer to childcare haha! We've started looking at daycare costs for twins, and it's been a huge stress. Most places around here have had to raise prices by 20% over and above what I would already consider a huge line item for our budget. I'm starting to get very nervous about what will happen after maternity leave! I also feel like I cook all day with both of us home. It feels like I get 5 minutes until it's time to prepare the next meal!

@annanbby Congrats on team pink!!!!!

@clevans1 I feel you on not keeping up with the house. My floors hadn't been washed in a seriously alarming amount of time during 1st Tri. 

• Options
    @mvt2003 Oof. I can't imagine the cost with 2 kiddos at the same time.  I'll have 2 in daycare but not at the same rate since the cost goes down as they get older. Maybe a nanny? 

@clevans1 Keeping up with the house has definitely been low on the priority list. I got a cool steam mop so at least my floors are pretty clean but man....our bathrooms could use a good scrub.  Ugh.  Now that I'm getting more energy, maybe this weekend....maybe not lol

@annanbby Yay team pink!

@manillabar Yay for a 9am wake up today! I'm sorry your reflux is so bad.  Has your doctor recommended to take anything for it? 
  • Options
    @juliebeannn We're probably going to end up going that route, just need to run some numbers. Most places around here aren't doing sibling discounts anymore, and they've raised their rates to accommodate the restrictions on number of kids per room. My SiL is on the board of her kids' preschool and she told me they only raised the rates 10% and are operating at a $100k deficit at the moment hoping they'll be able to bounce back soon. She sent me the "new" rates sheet and I almost puked. :D:D:D 

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 17+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, DS is 4

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team pink! 🎀

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: pomegranate, pop tart, folded sunglasses

Upcoming appointments: 10/26 but I still need to reschedule I think. Ugh why do I procrastinate lollll

How are you feeling?: good! Take Pepcid daily for heartburn. Sometimes I get a headache but it responds to tylenol thank god. BP has been normal on labetolol. 

Rants/Raves: exhausted from work in the operating room. Still need to tell them I’m prego. Worried they’ll be upset bc I think it’ll complicate my orientation schedule. Rave: glad to have a full time paycheck for first time in yearsssss

Questions:

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)? Definitely childcare! Then I could do the other things, plus go out.
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 18th, 16w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (10yo DD)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
    Blue 💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a coke can

Upcoming appointments: had one today and I've got my 20wk scan on the 26th. Haven't had an ultrasound since 7wks so I'm very excited to see the baby again 😊

How are you feeling?: really good lately, trying to be productive while I have the energy.

Rants/Raves: I went to ikea this weekend! I got a great chair for nursing in and a little rocking moose for the nursery, so cute 😍

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)? I would love a personal chef 🙌 my house is in desperate need of a good cleaning but having someone to plan and prepare healthy meals for me has always been my "if I ever win the lottery" dream lol
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9th, 17+6

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, we have a two year old son 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green!! Husband thinks it’s a boy and I’m pretty certain about it being a girl. We will see in March!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: pomegranate or croissant 

Upcoming appointments: just a wellness check at the OB on Thursday 

How are you feeling?: WAY better. I’ve gotten bigger so much quicker this time around though and I am so out of breath because of it!!

Rants/Raves: rant- why are so many of the symptoms for COVID also common pregnancy symptoms?? Answering the screening questions is always so difficult. I end up saying no to all of them and then feel bad for lying even though I know I’m not really lying. Such a conundrum 😂

Questions:

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)? Cooking for sure. I love cleaning, it’s one of my favourite things to do!! I find a personal cook to be a luxury that id never engage in, so definitely that. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 17 weeks 1 day due March 14th

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Pink and ? (Baby B had their legs crossed during the ultrasound)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 Pomegranates

Upcoming appointments: Seeing the MFM next week

How are you feeling?: Better, still having acid reflux/heartburn but it is definitely getting better. I have not been sleeping at night either so I am exhausted! I am off of school this week so I did get to sleep in today which was incredible. 

Rants/Raves: I am going back to work in person starting November 2nd.  am still unsure how I feel about it. Glad I at least have a few weeks to prepare and wrap my head around it.
    We decided on a name if Baby B is a Boy! Still working on girls names but we have some ideas! 

Questions:

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)? 100% cleaning. I have not had the energy to clean my house in weeks. We have been very fortunate to have an amazing preschool/daycare that our kids have gone to. The twins will hopefully attend there as well. 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• Options
    @clevans1 I am always so tired too. I have a running list of projects and things I’d like to do but I just end up slumped on the couch. 

@manillabar I’m ready for a sick day.

@jfcmomoftwo Every time I feel the slightest twinge of anything, I think it’s Covid 😂

I think I might have to get some fries after work!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jfcmomoftwo Whenever I answer those questions, I just say "no, other than some congestion (or whatever other symptom) related to my pregnancy". I usually get sympathetic eyes and they move on lol.

@princessjenney Our dog is named Moose! Now, I feel like I have to go to Ikea to get the rocking moose! lol

@treebagel I can't imagine having to stand in an OR all day.  So much power to you!  I'm sitting on my arse all day and still so tired at the end of the day.  

@kloe818 I hope your LO cooperates!!! Good luck at your AS today!!

• Options
    @jfcmomoftwo I get so anxious when they ask the COVID prescreening questions! Do I lie or do I try to explain that I have many of the symptoms but am confident they're related to pregnancy? I'm always afraid they'll turn me away if I say 'yes' so I've also been lying and saying 'no' to all and then feeling guilty for being dishonest lol
  • Options
    @clevans1 this is EXACTLY how I feel haha!! Such a weird time to be pregnant. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 4th 18 and 5 today

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a post card or artichoke 

Upcoming appointments: oct 15th anatomy scan 

How are you feeling?: Still tired but good. 

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)? Cooking because I'm terrible at variety and planning and time management 
  • Options
    @juliebeannn if I decide to do a c-section again my surgery date will likely be 3/8 too! 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • Options
    @juliebeannn so cool that you already know your c/s date! I'm a repeat c/s as well, I want to aim for March 10th because it's my dad's birthday. I don't know if they'll let me pick though lol
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/22 / 16w1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Apple

Upcoming appointments: 11/03

How are you feeling?: Feeling really good. Energy is back! 

Rants/Raves: Confirmed yesterday that SneakPeek was correct. Our boy cat didn't sabotage me after all. Haha
    : ) We're having a boy!!! My boyfriend and I are sooo happy. 

Questions: What stores are you ladies loving for baby clothes?

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)? Cleaning hands down. 
    Cleaning I Hate It When That Happens GIF by Cheezburger - Find  Share on  GIPHY
  • Options
    @xvividash I like carters baby clothes a lot and even the carters for target line is good... but don't go over board because other people love to buy baby clothes so you might get a lot if you register/have a shower.
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options
    @xvividash I also like Carters clothes and am frequently able to find what I need on clearance, which is an added bonus! I just don't like shoes from Carters - not very high quality in my experience. 

@kloe818 congrats!! So happy you were finally able to find out ththe gender!
  • Options
    @xvividash glad that your cat didn’t sabotage the results lol! I agree, I ended up buying most of my daughter’s clothes from Carter’s, sometimes target or kohl’s, both of which also carry Carter’s clothes lol. 

@kloe818 hooray for finally figuring out the sex! 

@juliebeann wow that definitely makes it feel more real! 

@jfcmomoftwo I feel the same way, haha. Like if I’m being totally honest, I have nausea, body aches, fatigue, congestion, etc but I just say no 

and thanks for the commiseration everyone. I’m taking just about all I can- Prilosec, pepcid, and tums. I’ve raised the head of my bed and am trying to have a bunch of small meals instead of three larger ones. And I’m trying to avoid acidic foods. I’m about to try the papaya that someone else here mentioned. Otherwise, I’m at my wits’ end! 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    RANT. My MIL tested positive for COVID and because we are close contacts we have to legally isolate for two weeks. Which means my 20 week ultrasound next week will have to be pushed :( they were going to assess my risk for preterm labour at this one which has been a concern since my dating ultrasound at 8 weeks. I was really looking forward to it to get some answers and hopefully put some of my anxiety at ease. 

I will add that MIL is doing well and just has mild cold symptoms, so it doesn’t seem like it is too severe for her. We’re getting tested tomorrow and I’m not going to lie, it will be nice to have my husband home for two weeks!!
  • Options
    @xvividash I like Carter's, Cat & Jack (Target) and Old Navy for baby clothes and still stick to those for my toddler.  

@jfcmomoftwo OMG. Sorry to hear your MIL tested positive, but I'm glad she's still doing well without terrible symptoms. I hope she stays that way and that you guys are negative too!  Sucks that your ultrasound has to be pushed back though.  My husband was home for a month when we had COVID. He was only sick for 3 days but they wanted him to stay home for 2 more weeks after I recovered.  It was nice to have him home while I got back on my feet after being sick so long. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9, 18w1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Girl

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby's fist is the size of an M&M - so cute!

Upcoming appointments: 20 week ultrasound on 10/20

How are you feeling?: Better for the most part, although no surge of energy or motivation like I was hoping. Still getting nauseated on occasion, regular headaches in the morning, back pain, and soo tired. I think I'm starting to feel the baby move, though, which is exciting!

Rants/Raves: Rant - I have to drive 3 hours each way to go to a court hearing tomorrow, which I am dreading. I hope the baby doesn't give me too much trouble. Rave - love seeing my husband so excited for this baby.

Questions:

GTKY: If you could hire someone to help you free of charge, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or childcare (or something else)? Cooking - my husband and I barely manage to feed ourselves (waaaayyyyy too much takeout/fast food) and I am seriously concerned about how we are going to healthily feed this child.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Hubby says it's finally feeling real. He had that 1000 yard stare going on yesterday after the appointment. It's the first ultrasound he's seen where the baby was moving around. And we've started calling her by the name we've picked and he's like... I'm gonna be a dad. Yeah buddy welcome to the pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @kloe818 Awww that's so sweet. I'm glad it's becoming more real for your husband! 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. Carter's for the win!! Haha : )