Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/STM+:
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: What is your favorite media? (Books, Movie, TV, Podcast, etc.)

In general I am happy to post this. I will no be available the next two Sundays, so someone else can post it, or I can post it on Monday those weeks.

Re: Week 3 (05/15/21-05/21/21) Check-in w/o 09/27

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5/20, 6+3
    FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth time mom
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: probably finding out at the AS
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: chocolate chip.
    Upcoming appointments: October 5th for dating ultrasound
    How are you feeling?: I'm scared to say it, because I don't want to Jinx it, but I'm feeling pretty good.
    Rants/Raves: I remembered that the Bump is acting up, and used the fact that it throws an error to post all four week updates the same, just changing the date. I'm pretty proud of myself, even though it's a pretty minor hack.  
    Questions: Anyone else feel like their stomach is replaced with a black hole at meal times.
    GTKY: What is your favorite media? (Books, Movie, TV, Podcast, etc.) Podcasts, I'm addicted, and now that I don't commute, I'm sooo behind. It's really bad. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 19 / 6w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM (with my 20 week boy in my heart 💙)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: pea / as tall as a Reese's cup 

Upcoming appointments: Blood draw this Wednesday, dating scan on October 5 like @mrosek91 , first high risk OB appointment on October 6

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling ok, I just had a hard time with my appetite the past 2 days. I would not feel too well when hungry and not to well either when full. I'm really nervous/excited about my scan and OB intake.

Rants/Raves: None at the moment 

Questions: None at the moment 

GTKY: What is your favorite media? (Books, Movie, TV, Podcast, etc.) I guess TV, followed closely by books.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: May 21; 6+2

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, almost 2yo DS

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: jelly bean

Upcoming appointments: Oct 8 for the dating scan

How are you feeling?: Overall, pretty good, which is making me nervous. I am more tired and my boobs are still sore, with a few waves of nausea here and there.

Rants/Raves: nothing really right now

Questions: none today

GTKY: What is your favorite media? (Books, Movie, TV, Podcast, etc.) Mostly TV...I don't really have time for much else right now. But I do enjoy a good true crime podcast when I find a good one.

@mrosek91 I feel like I could eat all the time...not just at meal time 🤣
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    @feelingjovani Good luck on your ultrasound! 
  • Options
    @feelingjovani how did it go? I hope it went well for you today!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7 weeks today
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM +
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: We will probably find out. I think since I’m over 35, our doctor recommends that early screening so I am hoping we will know early from that. 😊
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a coffee bean
    Upcoming appointments: I go in for a blood draw tomorrow. Next Monday, I have my ultrasound and appointment with my OB. 
    How are you feeling?: I’m feeling pretty blah today. TMI (maybe?) but I’m currently relaxing in the tub while my awesome husband puts together supper. He’s also throwing together supper for tomorrow night too. I still am dealing with nausea. The last few days I have had some discharge with a tinge if brown in it. It isn’t excessive and I’m reading it can be “normal” so I’m trying not to worry. I keep reminding myself that brown means it is old blood. I took another test at the end of last week for kicks and the test strip turned before the control line even did and my symptoms haven’t let up. Just trying to stay positive. 
    Rant: I think my 3 1/2 year old senses something big is coming. He’s been a decent sleeper but he has changed dramatically ever since I got my positive test. He is super clingy and wakes multiple times a night crying. He just wants me with him. While it is very sweet, I’m exhausted during the day. 
    Rave: My SIL has her appointment today and baby has a heartbeat of 155. 😍
    Questions:
    GTKY: What is your favorite media? (Books, Movie, TV, Podcast, etc.) I’ll say TV is my go to at least here lately. Right now, I’ve just been watching repeats of my favorites (The Office, Parks and Rec, New Girl, Scrubs, Mindy Project, Chuck) but I did catch up on Dead to Me on Netflix and I thought it was pretty good.

*Sorry for the novel! 😂 I guess I’m feeling chatty today. 
  • Options
    @dlynn484 I think 3 of us have scans on Monday! 🤞 And FWIW I've also been having some beige-ish discharge 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7w1d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team finding out. No self control

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I like the coffee bean one

Upcoming appointments: Oct 13th

How are you feeling?: I hate pregnancy with a fiery passion. I know we're suppose to be all smiles and happy about it and I am so excited to have a second baby. But my body hates being pregnant. So much nausea and fatigue. 

Rants/Raves: I mean...zofran is helping me be able to answer emails. I wish I could eat though. 

Questions: none

GTKY: It use to be books back in the day. Now I prefer movies or tv. If I'm extra tired I prefer what I call "neutral" tv where it's just entertaining enough to keep my brain occupied but not at all stressful. Right now it's British Bake Off. 
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor I also hate pregnancy.  I don't even have a reason at the moment.  I think it's just because last time it was so bad that I'm just anticipating it.  I'm excited for baby #2 not so much pregnancy.  

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    @SkilledSailor oh man I was relieved to read someone feeling like me. I’m so excited to be having my fourth, but I hate being pregnant - my body doesn’t like it either. I am so sick with my pregnancies, the first I lost 28 pounds at 6 months and basically lived in a hospital. 2 and 3 were a little better, but was still very sick and had some hospital stays. This one is starting out the same way, I can’t eat anything because I’m so nauseous (luckily have only puked once), my nose is INSANE, I can smell everything intensely and it’s never good smells.... I’m exhausted... I feel bad and I’m just overwhelmed with how bad I feel 😭. 
  • Options
    @brynn_mamaof4 Solidarity girl. It’s so hard to think about anything else when you feel like crap all day long. FX this one doesn’t give you a hospital stay. 
  • Options
    @mimser I’m glad to hear I’m not alone with that symptom!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7w 1d
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out in about 2 weeks!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an M&M
    Upcoming appointments: Tuesday
    How are you feeling?: Like crap. I'm nauseated all day long, and eating just sounds like the worst thing ever. I haven't actually thrown up yet, which is good I suppose. But then this morning I woke up feeling good, and it actually made me feel so anxious! Then I got up and walked around and the nausea came back, so that was both a relief and annoyance :D
    Rants/Raves: Work is going well for hubs, and I made large portion casseroles a few days ago, so I don't have to cook tonight or tomorrow! It's the small victories LOL
    Questions:
    GTKY: What is your favorite media? (Books, Movie, TV, Podcast, etc.): I love books, but I'm also a big binge watcher and get completely wrapped up in movies. I don't have a commute, so I've never tried podcasts.
  • Options
    @audmomout how are you finding out the gender in 2 weeks?
  • Options
    @mimser I’m doing the “sneak peek” blood test at a local lab. I’m usually a pretty patient person, but when it comes to finding out if I’m team blue or pink, I’m the worst 😂