Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 9/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 9/30

• chindimples04chindimples04 member
    edited September 2020

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/8

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 9-11 days

Testing: tomorrow 

R/R: Anybody watch the US Presidential debate last night? I made it an hour and a half but after that had to turn it off. Holy shit show! 

CS/Q: Had some lightning crotch yesterday, so that’s interesting. 🤔 

ETA: I’m getting a backache, which I usually do the few days before AF, so not expecting this to be my month. 😔

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Month/Cycle: 11/11..?

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -4,-1 not great

Typical LP length: 13-14 days

Testing: dunno yet. I foolishly bought a pack of frers last week after not buying tests in 6ish months

R/R: Fall is my favorite time to bake but I saw the number on the scale last week so I need to refrain... 😟

CS/Q: woke up to pee an hour and a half before my bbt alarm so no temp today

@chindimples04 it was an actual dumpster fire. My little brain kept hetting overwhelmed when all 3 were talking and I am honestly proud that the moderator didnt scream "both of you just shut the £uck up!!!"

• Loading the player...
  • @chindimples04 I turned it off after an hour and we watched Schitt's Creek. I have been catching all of the...um...highlights *cringe* this morning
    @legendairymomma eh we're going into winter we need the fluff to keep warm! 

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 14/1

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: not unless AF is late

R/R: Moving over here as I'm fairly certain yesterday was O. Nice temp rise this morning too. I have a lot of work to get done today and tomorrow both with work and at home before we go out of town this weekend and the IL's stay at our house. 

CS/Q: 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• daisy528daisy528 member
    edited September 2020

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/2?

Timing: -8 (keeping this incase I O'd earlier), -5, -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: apparently its 14 days according to FF

Testing: probably not unless AF is late? Maybe before?

R/R: I woke up at 2AM and temped because I thought it was later. When I went to add the temp to FF, I realized the time. I wrote it down anyways, with plans to temp again at 6 when my alarm was set to go off. Thankfully I did because I got woken up at 5AM by the weather and totally forgot to temp. So, we are working off a really skewed temp today (and lets face it - everyday this cycle LOL). I got Starbucks today though, so that makes up for all my cruddy temping issues for today. 

CS/Q: literally an awful looking chart that I have decided tells me nothing

• @chindimples04 I watched 15 minutes and had to turn it off. To quote CNN, "it was a hot mess, in a dumpster fire, in a train wreck." So awful and down right embarrassing. 
    @legendairymomma girl, bake away! This year is so messed up anyways, why not bring some good in the world with baked goods!
    @krash_ you headed somewhere fun this weekend? 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL #2

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: Doesnt Matter cause of surgery

Typical LP length: 10-11 days 

Testing: No. WFAF

R/R: Happy Hump day Ladies!! Not much exciting going on over here for me. It was supposed to be a hot sunny day today but all I see is gloomy grey clouds out 😔 Hopefully it burns off later and the sun comes out. 

CS/Q: My temps have been all over the place 🤷‍♀️ 

@chindimples04 sorry you had lightning crotch. Thats strange. Sorry about the back aches. Those are the worst. I get them sometimes too before AF. No i did not watch the US presidential debate. 

@legendairymomma Fall is the best for baking. Sorry you need to refrain cause of the number on the scale. :( Can you just bake for the joy and other people to eat it? Lol 🤷‍♀️ 

@krash_ yay your over here now! your timing looks great 👍 I hope your able to get all your work you have to get done before you head out of town. GL. 

• @daisy528 does your BBT have a recall function? That way you could take your temp without having to right it down right away. We are headed to a small-ish town about an hour away for our anniversary. Nothing big but it will be nice to connect just the two of us and sleep in!

@mindyb2019 thanks lady! I hope the sun comes out for you!
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krash_ happy anniversary! sounds like a lovely getaway!

@chindimples04 I kind of wish I watched because I have been hearing of the craziness, but luckily I'm up here in Canada so am a few steps removed from needing to pay close attention to all election matters (although obviously whatever happens in your election has huge repercussions for us up here as well)! 

@legendairymomma I agree with everyone else, you do you and bake!  I hear on, fall is such a great baked-goods season! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -3, -2, -1 (and +3 just to put my mind at ease LOL)

Typical LP length: dunno

Testing: on the 13th if af doesn't come before

R/R: Yesterday I thawed frozen cabbage roll filling thinking it was spaghetti sauce and realized the mistake at around 5:30pm (ie. entirely too late to do anything about it), so I added a jar of prepared marinara sauce and called it spaghetti sauce - it was actually pretty good, I'll take the win!  Note to self, must label all meals that get thrown in the freezer!! 

CS/Q: @emeraldcity1214 thanks for answering on yesterday's thread - didn't want to keep bumping it!  The 3 hours of sleep makes sense (now achieving 3 solid hours between 3am and 7am is another matter entirely blarghhh)! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @canucklehead123 omg I have done that before lol. I took out a container from our freezer thinking it was spaghetti sauce and it ended up being butter chicken 😆 oops. 
  • Holy debates, but were they really? It was so so bad and sad, America lost last night IMO.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/18

Timing: thought it was good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: bfn on cd27

R/R: spotty today so I’m just waiting on AF. Going to call my OB in morning to see if he’ll move up the 6 month “trying” appt just to jump in and get some answers. 

CS/Q:

• @legendairymomma I definitely bought another box of digitals, but told myself I won’t use them unless I see a line on a cheapie strip. 🤞🏼 I keep that deal with myself!
    @daisy528 I literally LOL’d at the -8. I’m tempted to put down my -6 just for the laughs. 🤣
    @mindyb2019 our weather sounds the same today, minus the eat. Gloomy and rainy all day until now, when it’s finally sunny. 🙄
    @krash_ girl, your timing is goals!
    @canucklehead123 I’ve totally done marinara sauce for spaghetti! It’s a good, safe win!
    TTC History

• Missed you @And846 hope AF starts now so you can start fresh!
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 its been a week! Took the last few days off to oversee the house getting painted. Then the AF spotting and bfn got me all cranky 🥴

also, is it wowed to name your house? Strongly co soldering it.