Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/STM+:
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: What is your favorite media? (Books, Movie, TV, Podcast, etc.)

If there is anyone due in Week 1, who wants to take this over, please let me know.

Re: Week 1 (05/01/21-05/07/21) Check-in w/o 09/27

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: EDD May 4th, 8+5
    FTM/STM/STM+: This is my 3rd.
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby is the size of a gummy bear today, so that's cute. 
    Upcoming appointments: No more until the 8th, but I have to go get all my bloodwork done on the 1st. 
    How are you feeling?: Mostly okay, tired, emotional, and naseous.  
    Rants/Raves: I finally told my sister I was pregnant, I'm due 5/4 and she is due 5/5. It will be so wild having babies almost the exact same age. 
    Questions: None
    GTKY: What is your favorite media? (Books, Movie, TV, Podcast, etc.) I want to say books because I love to read but honestly mindless TV is my go-to.

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8 + 5

FTM/STM/STM+: this will be my 4th 😱

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out ASAP 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Peanut M&M

Upcoming appointments: first appointment is October 12th, so far away!!! 

How are you feeling?: Terrible. I think I can honestly say that this is the worst I’ve felt during the first trimester. Nauseous and tired. Grumpy and annoyed. Unmotivated.

Rants/Raves: I’m so over virtual school for my 4th grader. 

Questions: Why is our first week due date group so tiny? Lol

GTKY: What is your favorite media? (Books, Movie, TV, Podcast, etc.) Books. By far. 

@mrosek91  I’m willing to take over posting for week 1 as long as I can just copy from one of the other weeks 😉 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @yellingbanana Okay yes, totally over virtual school. I have a 1st grader and it's been a whole mess. And I was wondering why week is so small too😂 

• Options
    @nbcarlson dang, I can’t even imagine how much work that must be for you, virtual 1st would be even harder. I guess at least it’s not kindergarten? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Yeah virtual kindergarten last year was a dumpster fire. 

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: EDD May 7th,  8+3 today

FTM/STM/STM+: This is my 3rd!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out. I’m getting bloodwork done on 10/13 so hopefully we’ll find out a little after that!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby is the size of a “wild strawberry” 

Upcoming appointments: Bloodwork on 10/13. I haven’t had any other appointments yet.

How are you feeling?: Meh, okay. Some days are better than others. I think I took a little turn on Saturday where I was finally able to eat more so I’m hoping this ends soon. 

GTKY: What is your favorite media? (Books, Movie, TV, Podcast, etc.) Kinda hard to choose! I loveee reading, but me and my H love watching tv together. I also love podcasts on my drives. I guess I’d say I love books over tv and podcasts