Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 9/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 9/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    edited September 2020
    @runningoncookies thank you! I‘m so glad I have this community to open up to though. MH was very mad and disappointed so I felt bad unloading on him too much. And that sucks about the clomid side effects, the small silver lining is that at least you can tell it’s working! 
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPKs, HIO

R/R: Still waiting to O. My H went to bed too late last night and was too tired to dtd this AM. But since it doesn’t appear like I’ll O tmr like I thought I guess it’s fine. Hopefully this is not an anovulatory cycle. Work is super busy and I even had to work this weekend but this week should be better. And it’s my birthday week. 

CS/Q: not this time!

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    @bows22 I am so sorry for the false hope. :( 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    @bows22 Sorry again for the false hope this weekend. That is the worst. I am also so glad to have this community for support. There is only so much TTGP anxiety you can unload on your husband before they crack!

@runningoncookies Those hot flushes sound awful! FX you only have to do this once. 

@AKuzReve Welcome! I posted the new newbie thread for the week if you are interested in telling us a little more about yourself. Hopefully it is just that being busy delayed your ovulation and it will happen soon. 

Month/Cycle: 9/3 AL

CD: 1!

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNVx2, SMEPish (will attempt)

R/R: After spotting stopping and starting on and off all weekend (which is not normal for me), AF arrived in full force this morning. I am legitimately excited to be off the bench and starting for real this cycle. This will probably be the last time I am excited for AF haha. 

I had a full old cat lady weekend which for me was awesome. I never went anywhere, I just drank tea, hung out with my cat, and did some crafting. Pics of some of the cards I made this weekend below if interested. 

CS/Q: There is 1 dot. It is a terribly interesting chart.

• Options
    Coming back for tags in a bit

Month/Cycle: 16/10

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs, and HIO of course

R/R: this weekend was really fun. We had a great time with my family and it was nice to not have to do the driving to see everyone. It was 80 degrees this weekend though which was rough since we already took out our window AC units. I was so miserably hot going to bed last night until DH told me to move the fan to my side of the bed. I slept great after that. Thankfully the weather will be turning cooler again this week. I'm so done with the heat.

CS/Q: No sign of O yet, which is frustrating. OPKs are stubbornly staying negative

• Options

@bows22 I saw your post with the pic...I would have handled it the same way as you. I definitely saw something on that one. Hang in there, we're all here for you!

@runningoncookies So sorry you're having symptoms with the Clomid! Fx this is your cycle - it will all be worth it!

@akuzreve Happy early birthday! I'm looking forward to getting to know more about you.

@fitzfizz Congrats on getting off the bench! I am jealous of your crafty, cat lady weekend. I love cats...I have 2 but these 2 are just NOT into cuddling. They will let me pet them then bite me out of nowhere, brats!

@gingermama29 So glad you had a great weekend! It was definitely a warm one, looking forward to cooler temps this week.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: 10mg Letrozole + 250 MCG Ovidrel + TI (along with digital OPKs)

R/R: Rave: I had such a fun, action-packed weekend that it really took my mind of TTC. There was baseball, football, a car show, an apple orchard...lost of other fall-stuff. We all know that TTC can consume all of our thoughts, so it's nice to be able to keep busy and have some sense of normalcy in a crazy world.

CS/Q: n/a

• Options
    @bows22 I've seen a lot of tests lately that have horrible clear indent lines where the dye is supposed to go. I'm so sorry you were dealing with that last week. Sending you lots of hugs!
    @runningoncookies Sending you love as you deal with fluctuations on the clomid. My fingers are crossed so hard for your IUI!
    @AKuzReve Hopefully work this week isn't too rough! Fingers crossed you O soon too! An-o cycles suck.
    @fitzfizz I'm so glad you're off the bench! The cards you made over the weekend are AWESOME!
    @gingermama29 I'm so glad you had such a fun weekend! Hopefully the weather doesn't take too long to cool down!
    @babyfeverbeliever Your weekend sounds awesome! I'm glad it took your mind off of ttc for a while.

Month/Cycle: 8/7
    CD: 10
    WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, Cm/Cp tracking, HIO, prenatals + B6
    R/R: Y'all TB had some MAJOR glitchy issues when I tried to post the October siggy poll... like... I just can't.... On the plus side I finished my second drug and alcohol counseling course with 100%! That's super exciting! Spending this week relaxing a bit because I have some down time before midterms!
    CS/Q:

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options

@bows22 Ugh, I'm sorry. A little over a year ago I was on a work trip and suddenly realized I was over a week late (unusual) and had a ton of symptoms (bloating, incredibly sore boobs, tired, etc) so was completely convinced that was it. Since I was away I didn't have a test with me, so it took a day to teach myself how to ask for it in Polish (was in Warsaw) and sneak away from the meetings to find a pharmacy. I was utterly devastated when it was negative, made absolutely no sense. Two days later I got the heaviest, most painful period I've had in decades, so it was saving it all up for me. That's when I decided that my uterus is a little punk. You're right, handling the negative is ok, but that twinge of hope and excitement makes it so much harder. 

Month/Cycle: 27/2 AL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: Rant -- Too hot this weekend (low 80s, which isn't that bad really, but it's FALL. I want crisp!). There was also a prayer march so the areas near our house were overrun with unmasked visitors, which freaked my husband out on his run. Luckily I happened to choose a different route and missed them all. Rave -- Ate way too many homemade pretzels and beer cheese dip on Saturday (made on a whim...it was a wonderfully bad idea). Also drank a lot of beer, but got so full from the pretzels I wasn't hungover on Sunday and actually got all my cleaning chores done. The pretzels were made from sourdough starter, which I'd been working to revitalize all last week after I dried some starter a while ago, and it's alive! I thought it was ok, but wasn't really growing, I think I wasn't feeding it enough. Now I have a bunch of starter, so need to make pancakes at some point.

CS/Q: none

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/1 AL

CD: 1?

WAYDTGKU: opk, temping

R/R: Rant-- it's yom kippur and I am thirsty. Rave-- it's turning into fall in New England! 

CS/Q: *TW loss

Not sure if people typically temp after a d&c-- I know doctors differ wildly on advice about when to try after a loss. I am 2 weeks out from the procedure, but bleeding is dying down and hpts are negative, so I think I am re-entering fertility. The doctors told me I can try again as soon as I want, so we are going for it this cycle. Took my first temp this morning, and will prob start opks in a week or so. Might waste a lot of them, and chart might be weird--I might backdate "CD 1" to make sense with O.

TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• Options
    @bows22 I am sorry for all the false hope from the evap line. *Hugs* Is this the cycle when you call back your RE? 
    @runningoncookies I'm sorry that Clomid is giving you so many side-effects. It affects everyone differently... I'm 3 doses in and feeling OK. But like @bows22 said, hopefully that means it's working. 
    @AKuzReve welcome to the community! Hopefully O shows up soon. Do you normally have a predictable cycles? This is also my birthday week. :smile:
    @fitzfizz Yay it's CD1 and you're off the bench! *happy dance* Your cards look a-mazing! Somewhat jealous of your craftiness. 
    @gingermama29 oh I really hope O shows up soon for you. It's nice of YH to give you the fan. 
    @babyfeverbeliever your weekend sounds incredibly busy and fun and just the thing to keep off TTC. When is your monitoring appointment? 
    @ashaislurking congrats on 100% on your course! Good idea to take some time off and clear your mind before heading into midterms. 
    @akoros yikes at the unmasked visitors! WHY is this still happening?! 😫Your weekend of pretzel-making & eating, and beer drinking sounds fantastic. 
    @bumblebee0210 Fall in New England much be quite the awesome show. Enjoy all the colors. 

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: 100mg Clomid + OPKs + TI; a lot of vitamins/supplements

R/R: I was in lurk mode this weekend and it was nice to just take in everyone's updates and not weigh in (though I did post a few things to the IF thread). Weekend was really busy since on Saturday we hosted 2 of my colleagues + their partners for a BBQ (@akoros I totally riffed on your Oktoberfest idea). One of my colleague's g/f is a hairdresser, so she also gave 2 of us haircuts... so I'm feeling quite a bit lightheaded today (get it? :P). I also drank too much beer so yesterday was a slow day of reading, surfing the internet, watching The Office. 

Rant: Heatwave in the Bay area today and tomorrow, so not only is it hot (high 80's), it's also windy which has brought the smoke back into the area. And so we can't even open the windows to cool down the house. Sleeping last night was a chore. 

CS/Q: nothing exciting since it's only Day 5 and I forgot to turn on Tempdrop overnight so didn't get a reading. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    @bows22 so sorry for the false hope. That's just salt in the wound of the mindf*ck that is TTC. Hugs friend. ❤️

@runningoncookies ooof those side effects sound so rough. I hope they subside quickly!

@AKuzReve hi and welcome! FX O gets here soon! Do you have an-O cycles frequently?

@fitzfizz yay for being off the bench!!! Also those cards are beautiful! You are very talented!

@babyfeverbeliever glad you had a nice weekend and got to distract yourself from TTC! That is definitely necessary sometimes!!

@ashaislurking enjoy your down time this week. You definitely deserve it with how much work you have to do for grad school!

@akoros your weekend snacks sound amazing. And I am so with you on the hot temps in fall. Bring on the cooler weather!

@bumblebee0210 I also love fall up in the northeast (I'm in NY). It is so beautiful!

@acleverusername sounds like a fun weekend. Yay for haircuts! And ugh, sleeping in the heat is the worst. 

• Options
    @gingermama29 Sorry about the heat, it is miserable to sleep without AC if it is even slightly hot. Hopefully it cools down again soon. 

@babyfeverbeliever I have only 1 cat, but he is super cuddly. Almost too clingy sometimes, but on a lazy weekend it was nice. Glad you had a nice weekend as well! 

@ashaislurking Sorry this app was such a B for you this morning. Yay for killing it on your drug and alcohol course! I am seriously envious about your charting abilities, mine always look like the Rocky Mountains so I am jealous of your nice smooth temps. Do you temp orally? 

@akoros Your Oktoberfest weekend sounds amazing. I have been wanting to try sour dough, but I am weirdly nervous about the starter. I constantly kill plants so part of me just knows I will kill the starter. 

@bumblebee0210 **TW Loss**

I had looked it up after my D&E, and I had read that there is a higher chance of having an early miscarriage if you get pregnant before your first period after a loss. Mainly due to inadequate lining. There seems to be some disagreement about the best timing though, so I just wanted to throw in my two cents. 

@acleverusername Sorry you are also having a heat wave, and I’m sure the smoke is making it so much worse. Hopefully it clears out soon. 
  • Options
    @AKuzReve welcome! I hope your stay is short & sweet!

@fitzfizz those cards are amazing! I’m glad AF finally decided to show! Also I don’t think I ever commented back except for in my head, but I’m so glad you are in an OK place to keep TTC

@gingermama29 glad you had a nice weekend!! So sweet of YH to sacrifice the fan! 

@baby@babyfeverbeliever thank you for making me feel not crazy haha. I agree, having a weekend out of the house that feels normal is great for the soul these days!

@asha@ashaislurking nicely done on the perfect score!! You deserve it, you’ve been working so hard!

@akoros agree, way too hot this weekend! I can’t drink fall beer when it’s 80! Those pretzels sound amazing!

@bumb@bumblebee0210 im so sorry for your loss❤️

@acleveruser@acleverusername thanks! Yes after this cycle we are calling a new RE for a second opinion. I wanted to wait until after my work deadline passed. Also I just realized I never replied to your question last week after I ghosted. I did the full IF workup with an RE and what came out of it was that MH had 1% morph (that they said wasn’t a concern because his motile count was so high) and a polyp (or just thickening of my lining depending on who from the clinic I talked to, and it was unclear whether or not it would come back based on who I talked to) I just feel like some dots weren’t connected (Like the low morph thing), and no one was overly explanatory about anything. It was up to me to ask questions to get info and even still it was conflicting. I want someone who is going to involve me in the process of what is going on and not just “this is the next step because we said so” Anyway, enough about me haha. I’m so jealous of your haircut! I really need to take care of that. I hope either your weather cools down or the wind goes away (or both). Sounds miserable!

• Options
    @bows22 oh wow; your experience with the first RE doesn't sound like a positive one. Hopefully the 2nd opinion will fill in all of those blanks and more. What you said – "who is going to involve me in the process of what is going on and not just “this is the next step because we said so” – is 💯correct. REs are like therapists... you need to find one that works for you. I'm sure that some ppl are comfortable with just doing what they're told, but for us inquisitive folk, that's just not going to fly. Btw, has YH seen a (reproductive) urologist? I had an epiphany last week whereby I realized (and this confirmed to me by my therapist) that REs are specially trained gynecologists; they are not experts at male-side stuff. It could be something worth mentioning to the 2nd opinion RE. Oh, and are you using FertilityIQ to find someone? Or do you look at SART scores? Or both? (So many questions!)
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

• Options
    @akoros Pretzels and beer cheese sounds DELICIOUS right now. Glad you had a good weekend even if it was a bit weird and hot.
    @bumblebee0210 Yom Tov. I hope you enjoy this fall. I think tracking for O using temps and OPKs isn't going to hurt anything as you get back into TTC. Sending you love!
    @acleverusername How do you like your haircut? I'm glad you had a fun weekend.
    @fitzfizz I temp orally and vaginally. I track my oral chart with FF and my vaginal chart with femometer (two separate thermometers). I've found that my oral chart is behaving a lot more than my vaginal chart this cycle. I put my vaginal temps in FF so I could screenshot that chart for you. It's wonky.

TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Options
    @AKuzReve hopefully O comes soon for you!!

@fitzfizz yay for being off the bench!!! Those cards are VERY impressive! They totally look like something you could find in a store!

@gingermama29 it’s warm here too this week! I’m finally ready for it to feel like fall too. It’s going to cool off here by the time the weekend rolls around. I just want to make some soup!

@babyfeverbeliever what a lovely fall weekend!

@ashaislurking congrats!! Enjoy your down time...you deserve it!

@akoros pretzels and beer cheese are one of my favorite snacks. Sounds delicious! That’s so fun that you were able to make them with your sourdough starter. 

@bumblebee0210 yay for fall! 

@acleverusername sounds like you had a nice weekend! A hairdresser is for sure a good friend to have haha!
  • Options
    @bows22. How heartbreaking!!! I’m so sorry.

@fitzfizz I’m with you!!! I was so excited for AF last week I vowed to not even complain about the cramps!!! I even succeeded for like 15 hours lol

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: whatever I can 😂 oral temp, charting, opk

R/R: ok so I slept like zero last night and I’m miserable now!!! We had a family tragedy last week and my husband is working overnights (tonight is his part one yay!) and I just couldn’t sleep!!! It’s not making work a ton easier but I’m off soon so that’s a positive!! I’m just really enjoying reading all about y’all’s journeys and days. While I hope we all graduate soon, it’s nice to have people that are doing what you’re doing ya know?

CS/Q: nothing today! Just excited for my charts to finally say something different!

• Options
    @acleverusername I’ve had someone picked for awhile. I just used word of mouth referrals to see who I think would be more my style. Seeing a urologist is pretty commonly discussed on the IF thread (maybe I’ve just been around too long haha) so it’s definitely on my radar but since we are TFAS we have the benefit of insight that things were okay in the somewhat recent past. Plus his motile count was very good so I don’t know how much an RU would be able to do anyway. I thought that was more for varicoceles, etc. 
  • Options
    @claire_nicole Sorry you've had such a hard time sleeping. Hopefully things get better. Glad you're off work soon and can hopefully go home and relax!
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @ashaislurking that’s the BEST PART!!! I’m working from home now!!! No mask, no bra, no pants lol  its exciting
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV and also PNV (I'm going to stick with that from now on :D), BBT, OPK's and CM

R/R: I'll come back for tags later (this thread is blowing up today!) but I'm frustrated. The nurse from my Dr called this morning basically saying, the Dr reviewed your HSG and yes your right tube is blocked, next step is to get an SA for your husband but only having one tube shouldn't affect your ability to get pregnant. I told them that MH SA is scheduled for next week but that I wanted to know what the next step are for me. Regardless of what his SA says what can we do to get more information about my ovary on my left side or egg quality. It just feels like they're not taking it seriously. If MH SA is abnormal they might do something but it sounds like if it is normal they will just brush us off. 

CS/Q: temps are super wonky from being sick and not sleeping well

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krash_ I'm so sorry you're getting frustrated after your conversation about your HSG results. I really hope there's more they can do for you!
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @claire_nicole sorry you’re feeling tired today! Getting no sleep is really no way to start a Monday.

@krash_ ugh I’m sorry that you’re feeling blown off! That’s incredibly frustrating. I hope that they’re able to recommend a course of action regardless of the results of the SA.
  • Options
    @ashaislurking Enjoy that relaxation, girl!

@akoros I feel you on that temp being too high for fall! I love the crisp fall air. 

@bumblebee0210 Wishing you the best of luck and all the encouragement in the world to go for it!

@acleverusername My midcycle ultrasound is on Friday this week... Fx for some good size follicles! Sounds like you had a fun weekend, it's nice to do some "normal" things for a change!

@claire_nicole So jealous of your work apparel...or lack thereof lol

@krash_ Sorry you got frustrating information...did they mention whether having the one tube means you'll always ovulate from that side each month?
  • Options
    @acleverusername Ugh, I don't know! I got extra-irritated because it was a Christian event, but then they don't seem to care about anyone but themselves with the lack of masks. Apparently I was also right to avoid the meeting at work last week, once they got into the room they all ripped their masks off before sitting down. My boss was appalled. Unfortunately he stayed for the meeting, which his wife was very unhappy about. And glad you "stole" my (er, my husband's) idea! It's good to get out of the usual routine.

@fitzfizz It's not that difficult, though admittedly I've done more sourdough discard recipes than true sourdough bread ones. I killed my first starter a couple of years ago (also, don't put it in a warm car trunk, it'll explode), so when my former colleague gave me some of his I dried a chunk of it for when I inevitably killed the rest of it, which was when we moved about two years ago. Main tips I've figured out is to keep it in the fridge (slows it down, so you feed it once a week, though I've done closer to once a month and it did ok) and keep it small (so you don't have to waste so much of it every time you have to discard). My husband isn't the biggest fan of sourdough, which is why I fell out of it, but since I'm working from home I figure it's as good a time as any to give it another go. 
  • Options
    @ashaislurking I'm still adjusting to the new haircut; I think I might actually need to take care and style this one instead of just pulling hair into a pony tail. 

@claire_nicole I am sorry to hear about your family's tragedy. I your sleeping gets back to normal quick. What does YH do? 

@bows22 It's true that TFAS gives you some indication of both your and YH's fecundity. I honestly don't know what RU can do for men (beyond varicoceles). MH has a consult this week (virtual only for time being; I'm obviously gonna be there for it), so I'll find out!

@krash_ Have you had your CD3 workup already? I know it's super frustrating to hear but maybe (hopefully) there are no "next steps" for you while you wait for his SA? 

@akoros I don't even have words. I got out for daily walks at 7am and I wear a mask throughout. It's so easy! Anyway, it's a good thing you weren't the one in that meeting room. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Options
    @acleverusername he works in the mines so he operates giant machinery!! He has a rotating schedule. He switches off from days to nights on a 28 day rotation. It stinks! But like the money is great lol but the hours stink!