DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessions 9/25

• Options
    Someone at work irritated me, must have figured out he irritated me, and is now sucking up to me. 

This irritates me further. 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    My stepkids haven't been livimg with us this year. Theyre all legally old enough to choose which parent to live with and tbey all chose their mom because they have no rules there and they  know that we still will buy them groceries when they need it so theres no reason to live her. Theyve honestly been treating us terribly for awhile. Now we finally bought  a hluse and suddenly one of my stepsons says he wants to live with us and is demanding that we give up  the entire basement so he can have privacy  in our house. My husband and I already agreed the basement room will be a playroom/guestroom aand tbe stepkids are welcome to sleep on the pull out couch if they want to visit (which they never do). My stepson causedd a huge scene and we fought for hours last night. My husband was not helpful he just wants everyone  to be happy. My FFFc is that i hope my stepson changed his mind. He usually lives with his grandparents and they take care of him well. I dont want him yo live with us. I feel terrible, but also i need to be able to be happy in this home that i have worked so hard for anf now im not even excited about it anymore 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bcashaw That sounds like a super hard situation!  I totally get where you're coming from so no flame from me! I hope he changes his mind, for your sake, but if he doesn't, I would totally hold your ground on the basement situation.  That's too much privacy for a t(w)eenager.  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @juliebeannn agreed, i already nipped it in the bud, he knows he isnt gettinf the entire basement 
  • Options
    @bcashaw That sounds like a super hard situation!  I totally get where you're coming from so no flame from me! I hope he changes his mind, for your sake, but if he doesn't, I would totally hold your ground on the basement situation.  That's too much privacy for a t(w)eenager.  
    @bcashaw think this also sets Up a dangerous precedent for the other siblings who will demand other areas of the new house. It’s good you put your foot down.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bcashaw The stepkid thing is really hard...and complicated. When I first moved in with my boyfriend his son lived full time with his mom and over the last year he's transitioned to living with us full-time (his mom just kind of stepped out of the picture). I have REALLY struggled with feeling resentful towards him for many reasons...and then feeling super guilty- but I totally feel your frustration. I've really had to work on setting firm boundaries and establishing clear expectations around his responsibilities (since he had none at his mom's). It's an ongoing process for sure.