Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 9.23

chindimples04chindimples04 member
edited September 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: TWW Wednesday 9.23

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/1

Timing: -6 (not that it matters 🤣), -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 9-11 days

Testing: October 1

R/R: Our district has scheduled a mandatory, last minute staff meeting. I think this means we are going to cohorts or virtual. For reference, the adjacent county (and my hometown) is #1 on the NYT covid hot spot list, averaging over 100 positive cases a day, in a county with a population under 100,000. So it’s not looking good.

CS/Q: obviously no crosshairs yet, but based on my body, I’m certain yesterday was O day.

TTC History

• Loading the player...
  • @fitzfizz yes and no? Yes because things are clearly out of hand, no because I HATED teaching virtually. I mean, I’d be fine with cohorts. At least I still get a FEW kids in person at a time. Also, I’m so sorry about your genetics results. That is so much to process and work through. I’m glad you had the funds to be able to go through a decipher the results. That would have been really difficult to deal with without more information. I’m glad you feel comfortable with your plan moving forward. Also, BLAH to the triplicate peggies....TWICE. Although, when I was posting these threads, I got an error message and it posted twice, but I knew better to check and change. 🤣 
    TTC History

• Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL #2

CD/DPO: 20/2

Timing: Doesn't really matter at this rate. 

Typical LP length: 10-11 days 

Testing: Nope. No point

R/R: Omg yesterday we had a special luncheon at work for a group of the seniors and I got to eat Steak and prawns for lunch with potato salad and dessert. Best lunch ever. Soo yummy!! 😋🤤 Today is wine tasting day so I'll be drinking wine at work today. Life is rough 😆  It’s super rainy and nasty out here today. Bleh! Glad I’m inside all day. 

CS/Q: Nothing exciting 

@chindimples04 Yay! Glad you finally o'd and that your finally over in the TWW now. Welcome lol. Oh man, I'm sorry about the Covid in your area. That's not good. I hope you and your family stays safe.

@fitzfizz I read all of your TED talk 😆 I'm sorry about all of the results. Thats soo much to go through and learn about and process. Yay! For being unbenched and being able to finally try. Woot woot.!! I hope this next pregnancy for you goes well with no genetic problems. I’ll be rooting for you and YH. I really hope YH’s parents testing goes ok and that their both negative. and PS.. I hate those Peggys too. Triplicate posts was the worst. 

• @chindimples04 I'm sorry about the COVID cases in your area. But yay for O and moving over to TWW! :) 

@fitzfizz YAY for officially being unbenched! I will be keeping my FX for smooth sailing when the time comes!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Not unless AF is late

R/R: I have been having thick and gummy CM with a slight tint of brown which is unusual for me at this point in my cycle. Considering it's so early in my luteal phase, I'm not getting my hopes up that it means anything exciting, but it is causing me to go down the black hole of the internet trying to figure out what it might be :D 

CS/Q: none

• @lauren_0620 girl, I go down the black hole of the internet at least daily 😆🤣 i feel ya! 
  • @chindimples04 the peggys are out of control today! Is it a full moon? 

@mindyb2019 Wine at work definitely makes work more interesting! 

@lauren0620 Symptom spotting at 4 DPO is definitely peak TWW craziness haha
  • @fitzfizz not for another WEEK! 🤪😭 Im working my way to a full blown spew fest soon!

@lauren_0620 I definitely start symptom spotting, but 4 dpo is a little early! 🤪😉
    @mindyb2019 your job sounds awful and I’m not at all jealous. *please send wine*
    TTC History

• @fitzfizz @chindimples04 tell me about it😂🤦‍♀️ Now I’ve been having cramps too so I’m all “WhAt DoEs ThIs MeAn?!?”
  • edited September 2020
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: CB OPK

R/R: Super new here. Not sharing with any friends we are trying for lots of reasons so feeling pretty isolated. Just left job at an infertility clinic - not bc of TTC for other reasons, but boy am I glad not to be working there now. Have tried in the past without success so I'm just praying and hoping. Amazing how much just typing anonymously helps!