Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 9.23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: WTO Wednesday 9.23

• Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT (although I forgot this morning) 

R/R: I'm having a tough TTC couple days. MH seems to be taking it all in stride though which is good for his mental health. I'm feeling pretty down about my HSG yesterday and then last night right before bed I see another pregnancy announcement on FB. TW (loss):

I actually read what she wrote because they have been married for quite some time and I always wondered if they wanted kids or were struggling and she shared that they had been trying since 2016 when they lost their first pregnancy due to it being ectopic and had to have her tube removed. They went on to lose 3 more, see 4 drs and have three failed IUI's. She shared how it has taken a toll on their marriage but they went to therapy and their relationship is stronger than ever. It just put a lot into perspective and I feel happy for them but at the same time scared of what kind of road we are headed down. 

CS/Q: nothing to see yet

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krash_ I'M HERE! Sorry you've been lonely all morning! I'm sorry you've been having a tough time, especially with your HSG. Sending you lots of love today. Try to get some self-care in?

Month/Cycle: 8/7
    CD: 5
    WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, Cm/Cp tracking, prenatals + B6, HIO
    R/R: I'm really struggling with productive motivation this week and I also have a headache now which is not fabulous. I'm really hoping I can pull some of my assignments together tonight but right now I really just want to nap to try getting rid of this headache.
    CS/Q: Nothing to see

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Loading the player...
  • @ashaislurking thanks friend! Sorry you're struggling with motivation. I feel like that has been my problem all year but it has been particularly bad the last couple weeks. 
    *TW LC*

• @krash_ Sorry you're having a rough few days, is there something you could do to try and distract yourself?

@ashaislurking Is it Friday yet?

Month/Cycle: 27/2 AL

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: Meh...didn't sleep that well and kind of irritated for no particularly good reason (let's blame the period)

CS/Q: none

• Sounds like we could all use a relaxing bath and a good book!
    *TW LC*

• A relaxing bath sounds amazing. I definitely took a nap. Working through some of my homework now.
    @akoros Sorry you didn't sleep well! Lol as far as it being the weekend that doesn't help me much because I still do work all through the weekend too. I usually try to pace it throughout the full week and give myself Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays to relax.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes