May 2021 Moms
Options

FFFC 9/18

Alright ladies, let’s hear your Flame-Free Friday Confessions! 
*not guaranteed to be 🔥 free!

david rose a bold claim GIF by Schitts Creek

Re: FFFC 9/18

• Options
    i'll start! i am so thrilled that i now have an excuse not to help with moving heavy furniture from our living room down to our basement.  We've been putting it off for like 3 weeks and it needs to get done ASAP. 
    Sorry, DH, ask a friend  :D:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor I didn't either. I knew you couldn't give it to babies under 1 year old, but I either didn't know or forgot about pregnancy. It's a bottle I've been eating from already, so I'm going to say it's fine.

PS I had "lots" of wine with my second pregnancy. By "lots" I mean maybe 1 glass/month with dinner (sometimes in public, too! :o ) after the first trimester. As long as you don't feel buzzed, it's fine, IMO.
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Monday my boss reached out to me about returning to the office.  I've been working from home since March.  So I sent him a list of requests thinking he's tell me no and I'd keep working from home.  Well instead he ordered plexiglass, an air purifier and adjustable n95 masks that are the same they give to the nurses on the covid unit.  So it looks like I'll be returning to the office after next week.  

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    another one: so glad I don’t have to clean the litter box for like the next year 😂 (yes I milk it)
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @magheeta omg yes this!!!!! seriously the best part
  • Options
    @magheeta I wasn't aware of the honey thing either! I've always heard that as long as the cheese is pasteurized, you're fine. 

@SkilledSailor I love Emily Oster and Expecting Better. It's my go-to gift for friends when they announce they're expecting. We went to several weddings over the course of my first pregnancy and I always drank the champagne they give out for toasts, and if I was cooking with wine (which is pretty rare) I would pour myself about a shot glass worth, and sip on it while I was cooking/eating. I plan to do the same this time around as well. 
  • Options
    mrosek91 said:
    I'm also in the occasional glass of wine after first tri club. My family gives me a lot of grief over it, (and the fact I eat sushi) but I keep telling them it's between my, my husband, and my doctor, I have three beautiful healthy boys, so bud out. (Or guess that's what I will tell them this time, last time I told them I have 2.)

My FFFC is that I am an excel nerd, I am even a member of an Excel lovers FB group.
    I’ve been known to make an unnecessary pivot table. Excel for life 🧡
  • Options
    mkc3888mkc3888 member
    edited September 2020
    I feel like I was much more cautious with my first pregnancy, now I’m like it’s never made me sick before it’s probably not gonna be a
    problem now. Not being super reckless, just if I want a medium steak, I’m gonna have one. And if I want a sandwich for lunch I’ll have that too and not feel guilty. 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021