November 2020 Moms
Options

September Symptoms

How is everyone feeling these days? I've started to waddle and can definitely feel the strain on my back. I'm not sure if i should seriously look into getting a belly band or just save my money and push through the next few weeks since it's getting so close to the end🤔

Re: September Symptoms

• Options
    memar12memar12 member
    edited September 2020
    I started noticing BH contractions. It is really uncomfortable!!
    Add hiccups to the list (FTM) :D

@babywiik I have started waddling like a duck too :D. What about doing some back core muscle exercises, it may help.
  • Options
    @memar12 ooo! Good idea about the exercises! My stomach muscles have seperated pretty good so my stomach muscles are no help meaning my back gets to do all the work.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I posted about this in the check in but HOLY CRAP my feet hurt, my hips hurt, and these last couple months are gonna be not fun. Also, my belly button is starting to poke out and I am not a fan. Lol!
  • Options
    @bserena +1 for hurting feet! My feet hurt if I don't wear shoes so I've been wearing my birkenstocks as house shoes and I can last a lot longer than if I'm not wearing shoes! 
  • Options
    The worst for me is the round ligament pain. It's gotten worse with each of my 5 pregnancies. While I love being pregnant, I'm also kind of looking forward to never being pregnant again after this baby is here. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @babywiik I always use flip flops as house shoes, but I guess that’s because I live in a warm climate.  I’m July I ordered the rubber Birkenstock flip flops and love them. 
  • Options
    @memar12 I don’t know if I had BH contractions with DD1 or maybe I was having them and thought it was just her moving... but holy cow, I can feel them this time!!
  • Options
    @babywiik @potofgolden I may need to invest in some Birkenstocks! My sister has a pair and says they are SO comfortable.
  • Options
    Continued hip pain at night, and I'm starting to waddle. But I slept well for 3 nights in a row! And baby's moving allllll over the place these days.

Also my husband just told me yesterday that I've been snoring pretty loudly for several months :lol:
  • Options
    @potofgolden both pairs of my birkenstocks are the rubber ones and I absolutely love them!!! I put them on and my feet are immediately happy! Also love that they're water proof!

@bserena They definitely are more comfy and soft the more worn in they are so give them a chance. I was so sceptical at first because the arch was hurting my feet so I'd have to take them off and let me feet rest but after I wore them in, they mold perfectly to my feet and I've gone for hikes in them with no problem.

@asparagusseason I've been getting hip and back pain at night as well, especially after sleeping for some hours. I wish it was easier to sleep on my back. 
  • Options
    @bserena just in case you need a bad influence! BIRKENSTOCK Unisex Gizeh Essentials EVA Sandals https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0774X6RGK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_WloAFb40XG68Q
    And I just noticed the brown ones I wanted are back in stock 🤔 I got the coral ones.
  • Options
    @asparagusseason for sure tons of hip pain.... I feel like morning and evening stretching help a ton!!
  • Options
    @sweetzypie1286 are there any specific stretches that you've found to help? 
  • Options
    you can find it in YouTube
  • Options
    I've had alot of trouble getting a decent restful nights sleep. My Dr has recommended unisom as a sleep aid. It is the only product that is safe during pregnancy.  Pepcid for heart burn has helped. Tums just weren't cutting it. 
  • Options
    @spottedheifer my OB told me either unisom or benadryl was safe, I've been taking Benadryl for a bit now! And also prescribed pepcid/famotidine. My heartburn was terrible!