Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities?

Re: All Week Check-In 9/13/20

• Options
    12/8, 27+5

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Green!

Lettuce I think? The veggie size comparisons are all over the map these days haha.

Upcoming appointments: 
    I think like 2 weeks until my next OB.

How are you feeling: 
    Not great mentally / emotionally. I’ve been trapped inside for days because the air quality is so bad here. Last night it was literally off the charts (it was 520+ in my neighborhood which is where they stop measuring it basically). It’s so bad that you can’t even step outside without your eyes and lungs burning. Combine that with everything else going on and it’s just been so hard to get through each day. I’ve had multiple breakdowns because the loss of all the things that are supposed to be exciting and happy right now is just so much to bear sometimes.

We also had a babymoon planned starting Wednesday - a camping road trip down to CA, but that’s almost definitely off the table. Hoping we can maybe go north to WA if things settle up there with incoming rain but who knows. This trip was the one thing I’ve been looking forward to to refresh my soul and it might not happen now.

Today we should at least be able to go to Target and get a changing table and shelves. I’m hoping that being able to do some light nesting might help a bit 😞

Rants/Raves: 
    See above...

Questions:

Hiking, I’m really hoping we’ll be able to do some still!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 24 +3

FTM/STM/STM+:  stm. 

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  pink! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a Sega game gear 😂

Upcoming appointments:  did all my second tri bloodwork last week- so fluids next week. 

How are you feeling:  my second tri bloodwork showed I’m anemic, and still showing signs of infection. Hoping I passed my glucose! 

Rants/Raves: the weather has been AMAZING lately. 40s at night, 70s during the day, leaves are just starting to turn. Waiting a few more weeks and I’m going to do my maternity pictures. I used to be a professional photographer a lifetime ago, so fingers crossed I can manage it 😂

Questions:

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? I’m not sure how I feel about a lot of them! We are in a touristy area for fall (postcard small town Vermont) so there are a lot of travelers. Normally I love harvest festivals, beer / wine tastings ... obviously a lot are closed.  And no beer or wine! 😂 

funny story - right after my son was born I went to a wine tasting at a local ski area. These rude twenty somethings cut in front of me - so between me and the first wine I had had in ten months.... 
    i “accidentally” rammed their ankles with the pointy end of the BOB stroller. “Oh sorry I didn’t see you CUTTING the LINE there.” 
    They moved. And apologized. My husband about died laughing.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 26 weeks tomorrow 

FTM/STM/STM+: 4th 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: green 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: zucchini 

Upcoming appointments: sept 22. Glucose 

How are you feeling: Best I’ve felt this whole pregnancy actually. 

Rants/Raves: my 14 month old still doesn’t sleep through the night and I’m getting concerned now that it’s just not going to happen by the time the baby gets here. 😅

Questions:

i love doing all the fall activities with my kids. Pumpkin patches, apple cider, painting pumpkin, fall crafts. 

My girlfriends and I who have been best friends since pre school are going to go to an Apple orchard/pumpkin patch. Go out to lunch, then come back and make Halloween themed snacks and paint pumpkins then have a Halloween movie night. 
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/20, 26+1

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue! 💙💙💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Yorick’s skull in Hamlet (which I found hilarious and screenshot and sent to my dad, since that’s his favorite play)

Upcoming appointments: 10/...3? I think?

How are you feeling: I’m absolutely exhausted. I have chronic fatigue to begin with, but right now, all I want to do is sleep. Aside from that, I’m pretty okay. 

Rants/Raves: Rant - we live in a third floor walk up, which has been getting harder t deal with due to my mobility issues. So we started the process of a disability accommodation to move to the first floor. Somehow, the office never sent my paperwork to my primary care doctor. I ended up having to get a paper copy and take it over myself. Hopefully we’ll have some movement by next week. 

Rave - our cats are FINALLY starting to coexist peacefully. They still have their moments no certainly aren’t BFFs, but there’s been no hissing or swatting for a few days now! Also, the big one is currently curled up in bed with me 🥰

Questions: none that I can think of right now. 

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? Well, since we live in Florida, we don’t get the changing of the leaves or anything. That being said, the theme parks do a fantastic job celebrating the fall and Halloween. Epcot has the food and wine festival, which is awesome and I love it (I don’t drink at all, but we definitely try the food options). Magic Kingdom has their Halloween party, which is a specially ticketed event. It’s actually canceled for this year, but that’s okay. Aside from that, I love carving pumpkins and decorating for Halloween. I’ve always loved Halloween and actually worked at a haunted trail in high school. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    @bartonolivia that is how I’m feeling about getting my son out of diapers. I don’t know why he is refusing but like sleep- I can’t MAKE him do it. 
    @dreamscapes_ I hope you are able
    to move before baby comes! I used to love in a third floor walk up and it was so hard but I can’t even imagine with a baby. 

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/17, 26+4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: pink 🎀 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: kale/butternut squash/slow loris

Upcoming appointments: OB appt 9/25, glucose screening 9/29

How are you feeling: sore 😖🤬 The lumbar pain is back with a vengeance.  My husband has chronic back pain, so we're the walking wounded today after a weekend of chasing DD.  I also felt generally more emotional all weekend - not sure why, so I'm going to blame hormones.  Aside from that, loving all of the baby kicks and rolls and starting to feel like we're finally close to pulling together everything we need for the nursery.

Rants/Raves: 
    Rave - I finally feel comfortable taking DD to the local playground (armed with clorox wipes), and it was so fun to see her go down the slide and sit in a swing for the first time 😍

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities?  Watching college football (UGA!), bonfires - especially drinking around bonfires with friends, lots of walks and hikes, apple picking, and making delicious food with all of the apples.  DH and I usually drive up the coast the same weekend every fall to Camden, ME and climb Mt. Battie, then have drinks at a rooftop bar with outdoor heaters (skipping this year for obvious reasons).
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz I’m hoping so! As of now, they have a few units available on the first floor, it just depends on getting the paperwork done and everything. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/29, 25 weeks tomorrow

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A can of shaving cream

Upcoming appointments: 9/21 ultrasound, 9/28 OB appointment with glucose test

How are you feeling: Tired, I feel like I'm never going to be fully energized again.

Rants/Raves: We had a babysitter come on Saturday afternoon.  We went to a few breweries were DH had a few beers and I knit.  We also went to a restaurant (outdoor dining) for the first time since this all started.  It was strange, but everywhere we went people were wearing masks and practicing social distancing.  Our anniversary is next month, we'll probably do the same thing.

Questions: None

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? Apple picking and Halloween.  For apple picking, we're planning on going the last weekend in September.  Every weekend in October the place by us has a pumpkin festival and it's going to be too crowded for my comfort level.  So we'll get our apples before it starts.  As for Halloween, I have no clue what's going to happen.  They announced a drive thru Halloween event in the town next to ours, so we'll be doing that.  No word yet on whether or not our neighborhood will be trick or treating, but I'd guess we will.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 26w3d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Kale

Upcoming appointments: Thursday for the GTT 

How are you feeling: Just so tired.  I am going to bed earlier and earlier, but still wake up like a zombie. DH mentioned that we couldn't have people over since the house is a mess (trying not to take it personally, but pregnancy).  I spent 45 minutes this morning cleaning and I feel like I ran a 5k!  Just vacuuming and laundry nothing crazy.  

Rants/Raves: Nesting is weird.  Instead of focusing on my neglected bathrooms, I decided the laundry room needed to be vacuumed and wiped down.  Almost no one spends any time in the laundry room and I spend a lot of time in our bathroom!!  DH keeps teasing that we will get the glider set up in the nursery and then decides to take a nap (on numerous occasions).  We shall see if it happens this week.  

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities?  I love watching college football in person (Let's Go!! Hokies!!)  We have only seen a few games since we graduated many years ago, but whenever I smell a crisp fall morning, I think Ahh...football weather!  We don't really watch it on TV.  Firepits and smores are also nice.  We used to go fishing with my dad one weekend each fall, but too far now.  
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27w3d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Cabbage

Upcoming appointments: Next Tuesday

How are you feeling: Pretty good, except I'm pretty sure I've developed carpel tunnel in my right hand  :s It's been feeling weird in the morning when I wake up for awhile now and last night I woke up with pain, numbness and tingling that took forever to go away! My fingers were so swollen and fat this morning when I woke up. Might try ordering a brace to sleep in

Rants/Raves: Just excited about making progress in the nursery! 

Questions: None

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? DH buys pumpkins every year for me on my birthday and we spend a night in carving them together and eating chili. I haven't been apple picking in years, but it's one of my favorite memories from growing up!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/15, 26 + 6

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 🎀🎀

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a bunch of kale or the length of a long box of Kleenex. Tomorrow is lettuce. Not sure how that’s bigger than kale?? Lol

Upcoming appointments: next Thursday for 28 week OB + 2nd tri bloodwork & 2nd 3-hour GD (after I failed the 1-hour at 16 weeks but passed the 3-hour). Cutting back on sugar until after that appt because dessert is all I’m ever craving!

How are you feeling: pretty good! After eating I feel so uncomfortable in my abdomen and bending over is awful - I can’t breathe! I’m told it’s going to get so much worse.... See Rants.

Rants/Raves

Rave - the nursery is coming together! I put together the changing table & we have everything for it except the actual diapers, wipes, etc. waiting for my drive by shower to fill that in. 

Having crown molding installed this week and the wallpaper + paint is going up next Monday. It’s going to be so pretty. I just cannot wait!

rant - We had a few people over yesterday to watch football (the same people we’ve hung out with during Covid who are social distancing just like us) and I mentioned how uncomfortably full I feel after eating. The one girl who has a 1-year old just says “well it’s going to get so much worse just you wait” and laughs smugly. Im over formerly pregnant people telling me this when I mention anything like they’re these wise all knowing people and my complaints are unjustified. I mean yes it’s f-ing obvious it’s gonna get worse, but that doesn’t lessen how I feel right now in this moment. I need to remember not to do this with others who are pregnant in the future. I complain my boobs are big - just wait they’re going to get even bigger. My husband is annoying for not taking out the trash - just wait until he’s also not helping with the baby it’s 100x worse. I toss and turn at night, or wake up multiple times to pee - I hate to say it but it’s going to get even worse. Okay fine - I’ll just stop saying anything Bc apparently my complaints aren’t valid until I’m at 40 weeks and can say I’ve been through it all just like you. And even then I’m sure they’ll say “just wait until you go into labor.” Do they not know they sound like assholes? Ugh.

Questions: I also asked this in another thread but when are you planning to put together your hospital bags & what are you packing??

love decorating the house the most, pumpkin carving & like @dreamscapes usually love going to the Epcot Food & Wine fest, but not this year. I also think trick or treaters are SO fun, so interested to see how this year changes things. 
  • Options
    @laurenspdx I’m so sorry about your baby moon & the smoke! Can you move it back a week or two to see how things improve? We’ve been getting pounded by rain for the past 2 days from Tropical Storm Sally although it’s just the edges of the storm we’ve had tornadoes & flooding. 

@dobiemom11 The last thing I want to do right now is clean - organizing or putting things away but scrubbing anything feels awful. I swept off our front porch on Sat to prep for Fall decor and was exhausted. Maybe your H or someone else can get you a cleaning lady to come in and do a deep clean for you as an early baby gift?? 
  • Options
    @laurenspdx I feel you on feeling trapped. I see our Bay Area air quality isn't as bad as it is up north, which is crazy! I hope all of this blows away soon. I feel like I'm trapped in a bad dream or movie where I'll never see blue skies again...

@shelmcclel I agree it is super annoying when people say things like that, but I think it's just a way to make themselves feel better about having survived it all instead of trying to put you down or invalidate your feelings. I remember being so annoyed when people told me 'just you wait, you'll be more tired when baby is here' and I'd be like yes, but at least baby will be here and I'll have my body back to myself! And then baby came and I would think to myself "oh man, I wish baby was still inside me" :D  Even right now I see people who are just finding out they're pregnant or are only so far along and I think, 'Oh gosh I'm so happy I'm not back there with the morning sickness and all knowing what's to come. This is my second pregnancy/kid and my one friend who has 2 keeps telling me how crazy having 2 is and how much more crazy and energy filled a boy is, which makes me start to freak out!  Try to ignore all the gibber jabber and know that your feelings and pains and experiences are valid. 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    11/30. 29 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Blue

Acorn Squash

Upcoming appointments: 
    next Monday

How are you feeling: 
    Tired and exhausted, until it's bedtime, then I can't fall asleep until after midnight.
    Feeling claustrophobic being stuck in a cloud of smoke for 28+ days. I don't remember what blue skies look like? Feeling like this pregnancy is never ending, but also feeling like holy shit it's almost over and there's still so much to do! 

Rants/Raves: 
    We still can't come up with any solid names. I'm waiting and just hopeful a name will pop up and feel right, just like it did with DD.
    Made some more progress cleaning out rooms and we finally ordered a dresser for the nursery. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can start washing baby clothes and organizing. 

Questions:
    Anyone else considering tubal litigation after birth? I'll most likely be having a c-section and my OB gave me the form to sign for sterilization during the C-section. I know I don't want to have another kid after this, but something about the final final makes me nervous. 

Watching football, pumpkin patch and corn mazes, decorating the house, watching scary movies (not too scary though since they really do scare me) and throwing a Halloween party. Haven't had a party since DD, and probably wouldn't have thrown one this year being 100 weeks pregnant, but now that the choice is basically taken away makes me sad. 
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @shelmcclel for the hospital. I bring what creature comforts I can. My own toiletries/skin care, comfy BLACK clothes, my body pillow, a fan, phone chargers (long ones), slippers, extra compression socks (my feet/legs swell like crazy AFTER birth), cute baby stuff for pictures, a real camera, snacks, drinks, my own breast pump, etc. 

@bearmomma1 I am TOTALLY getting my tubes tied during the c section! I know it's forever but I'll be 35 and I am not having anymore. I'm DONE. And no matter what, as long as you still have a uterus it's not the final final. You can always IVF if you change your mind heavily. 
  • Options
    @willashbaby that's true! My dr did say we could do IVF if I wanted to have another. (Which I don't). I guess I'm also curious if the recovery will be any more difficult than just a regular c-section. I need to ask more questions at my next appt.
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN

• Options
    @bearmomma1. We have no solid names yet either.  I wrote down a list of my favorites and gave it to DH.  Maybe he will have less pressure if we aren't discussing it face to face.  He asked me which was my favorite, but I told him I had a favorite and we can discuss it after he looks at the list.  I keep testing the names out and coming up with one, so we will see what he thinks of that one.  

@shelmcclel. Today I don't mind the cleaning too much, just makes me crazy tired.  I watched The Home Edit all weekend on Netflix and thought I might try some things out (although not all their super cute bins, hoping I can find something with the stuff I already have).  I am not working at the moment, so it is nice to have something to work on.  But I agree that getting your house cleaned is lovely!!  I should ask for that for the holidays and birthdays!  
  • Options
    Also I have my glucose test this week and I all I want to do is eat cookies.  Making some oatmeal chocolate chip ones.  Hopefully one batch will satisfy that.
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 28 weeks tomorrow!

Team Green/Pink/Blue: blue 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I think an eggplant? 

Upcoming appointments: regular check in about 2 weeks. Likely an MFM diabetes check sooner, now that it’s official I’ve got GD. 

How are you feeling: Ok, but bummed about the GD diagnosis, I had a suspicion. It’s clearly worse then I had with DD, and I’ve had some physical symptoms that make me think it was starting. I just hope I can keep it Under control so they do not insist on me inducing at 38 weeks. 

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? I love being outside when the weather changes, apple picking and going out to get a pumpkin. Unfortunately where I live now, none of that happens for real, but I’m hoping we can find some way to enjoy the fall! 
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 - solidarity on the no names yet! DH and I have batted around a few, but nothing really seems right yet 🤷‍♀️. I read DD’s name in a book at about this many weeks last time, and I’m hoping some inspiration will strike like that again.

@shelmcclel - the motherhood gatekeeping drives me crazy too.  I don't think anyone has ever looked back and said "I thought this would be easy, why didn't someone warn me??" 🙄.  On the upside, it can be helpful when those people identify themselves early and you know not to go to them with parenting struggles when you're full of postpartum hormones.  I've been loving this quote that's making the rounds:

Even though you'll probably miss some aspects of pregnancy, it doesn't mean that it isn't hard!  

Wishing improving air quality and hopefully some rain to those of you on the West coast ❤️🤞 
  • Options
    @shelmcclel @bearmomma1 Thanks ❤️ Really hoping that tomorrow’s rain helps us all out. I can’t handle being trapped inside like this much longer. These are the only days by fiancé and I could take off work so we’re really hoping to be able to go somewhere at least! As a compulsive planner the last minute decision making is going to make me crazy 😳

@dreamscapes_ Oh my gosh I love that size comparison haha! Sorry to hear about the fatigue, I’ve been wiped too. Feeling like first tri again!

@karmba Wow I hadn’t even thought of how Trick or Treating would go in the time of COVID. That’s sad to think about! Ugh all these little things that will be so amazing when they can return!

@shelmcclel That’s so annoying when people say things like that! I like @luckypenny11’s approach!

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/10 and at 27 + 4

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A Fennec Fox

Upcoming appointments: I had a growth ultrasound today but baby girl was hiding her face! She’s 2lbs 7oz! Perfect size so far!

How are you feeling: My right hip is dying but ok otherwise 

Rants/Raves: Third trimester starts this week! Ahhh — Also, if I have one more high BP issue (I only had one from sitting through two days of 8 hour meetings at work and no circulation), my OB and MFM said I’ll be induced at 37 weeks. That’s 9.5 weeks away!!

Questions: Anyone use any hip support they can share that works well? 

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? Fall is my absolute favorite season! I love bonfires and roasting s’mores, hayrides and pumpkin picking and not an activity but I love wearing hoodies. My Nike one is still fitting and I’m hoping it lasts a few more weeks lol... Also pumpkin spice is gross lol
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/15, 27 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Fennec fox (which Is so cute-- I love seeing them!)

Upcoming appointments: Next week at 28 weeks I have an appointment and glucose test

How are you feeling: I feel pretty good! I feel very full in the evening after meals, but I've felt that way since about 5 weeks, it's just moreso now. 

I am starting that have that feeling of having trouble getting out of bed, which was my least favorite pregnancy symptom last time. I don't look forward to that getting worse. 

Rants/Raves: Rave: We worked hard to narrow down our name list this weekend! We won't decide until after baby is born, so we might be able ready on that front! Last time we went in with two boy names and two girl names... This time it might be more like 6 each, but I think having options could be nice. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? Definitely apple picking and seeing mums at the gardens! We just bought a ton of mums this weekend and it is starting to look so festive here! 
  • Options
    @bartonolivia Oh no! That sounds stressful and exhausting! Can you partner take over nighttime wakeups for your toddler? 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/18 26+5

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: It's kale week!

Upcoming appointments: 10/7 Growth scan and second GD screen (and TDAP and Flu)

How are you feeling: Pretty much normal. HB is manageable, nothing else bothering me too much. 

Rants/Raves: DS started school again (half days outdoor program) and finally getting some time when he's not in the house is SUCH a relief! I can do things again! Yay!

Questions: Nothing.

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? Watching all the damn mosquitoes die. See you next year assholes!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 25 + 1

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I forgot to look  

Upcoming appointments: in 3 weeks I’ll have a regular ob check up and I have glucose next week 

How are you feeling: good!!!

Rants/Raves: baby kicks are getting much stronger DH finally felt one this weekend!

Questions: none 

pumpkin patch!! We have been going every year. Two years ago I was pregnant with DS, last year I had DS in the forward facing carrier, this year I’m pregnant and DS is walking! So amazing to see the pictures every year
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11, 27+4

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Fennec fox? I had to look up what a fennec fox was and I find them a little disturbing...

Upcoming appointments: growth scan & GD screening 9/24

How are you feeling: Mostly ok! Prilosec has basically cured my horrible acid reflux, for the first time in many years. Why wasn't I always taking this stuff?! Otherwise, I'm still anxious AF and experiencing tailbone pain, but hanging in there.

Rants/Raves: Rant: Really missing my out-of-state family as everyone has babies and I'm not sure when any of us will feel comfortable traveling via airplane again. Rave: Super excited that we FINALLY purchased a crib and dresser. The guest-room-turned-nursery is a disaster and I will finally be able to start organizing when we get some furniture in there.

Questions: Anyone else experiencing tailbone pain and what can I do to alleviate it? Mine is likely exacerbated by the fact that I sit on my ass most of the day for work...I'll also throw this out there in the symptoms thread. 

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? Making pumpkin bread/muffins, apple picking, pumpkin-scented candles and Halloween...really a whole lot of basic bitch stuff happening over here. I also love driving with the windows down when it finally cools down!

@willashbaby LOL re: dead mosquitoes
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/20, 26+3

FTM/STM/STM+: 4th

Team Green/Pink/Blue: pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a slow loris?!😂

Upcoming appointments: GD test next week, OB 9/28

How are you feeling:My youngest hasn’t been sleeping well for about a week due to allergy congestion, so I’m  tired with a sore lower back/hips/sciatica, but other than that I can’t complain!

Rants/Raves: Today my 2 year old patted my belly and said, “Hi baby, I’m your big sister!” Adorable 😍 

Questions: none

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? I am so excited for fall to finally get here! I am looking forward to curling up with a good book and a mug of tea on a cool rainy day. I also am going to make beef stroganoff as soon as the weather cools enough to justify it. I do it in the crockpot, and my whole house smells delicious all day! I’m hungry just thinking about it! We usually go to an apple festival at the local orchard and to visit DH’s sister’s family in Chicago for our nephew’s birthday and go to a huge pumpkin patch there (read: an amusement park with pumpkins), but those won’t be happening this year, so I think we’re going to go to a smaller orchard near here on a weekday so it’s not so crowded.  
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/30, 25 weeks today!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Cauliflower

Upcoming appointments: Had GD screening this morning, next OB in 3 weeks.

How are you feeling: It's been a tough week physically and mentally because of all of the smoke (CA). Even though I've only left my house once I've been headache-y, and nauseous, and dry eyed... Not sure how much is smoke and how much is pregnancy at this point!

Rants/Raves: Finally bought a wedge pillow for sleeping and it's been so much more comfortable!

Questions:

GTKY: what are you favorite fall activities? Busting out my way-too-large collection of warm and cozy teas! A bit different this year, since I'm aiming for lower-caf or decaf, and it's still too hot in CA. But hoping to cozy up with a mug soon!

• Options
    @peyts228 Yay on the pillow! I remember how much I loved it when I switched last time so this time I broke it out super early! 
  • Options
    @peyts228 I have a too large stash of tea as well but love it, we are in fall weather here right now and my hubbie has even gotten into tea this year :).
  • Options
    12/3, 28w 6d 

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Blue!

Baby's thumb is the size of a honeybee

Upcoming appointments: 
    Just had one yesterday, starting every two weeks now!

How are you feeling: 
    Physically pretty good! Mentally I'm very stressed. I think my doctor could tell as soon as she started talking to me so she reminded me that baby is most important and I need to take care of myself (easier said than done.)

Rants/Raves:
    Rave: I'm sort of starting a cookie business, but nothing really official yet. In the spring I was ready to come up with a name and make it a real business, then the virus hit and I found out I was pregnant so it all kind of got put on hold. But the exciting thing is that I have done zero marketing other than posting pics on my personal Instagram page, and I keep getting people asking to place orders! I mean, not a crazy amount but I'm turning down orders right now so that makes me optimistic for when I take the plunge and make it a real business (hopefully in the spring!) 

Rant (kind of): VERY long story, but my mother is law in currently living with us for up to 3 weeks. While she's great and I love her, it's just a lot to have a houseguest at any time, but especially when my husband and I are working from home, I'm pregnant, and I'm already crazy stressed. Not to mention she's going through a really tough break up, lost her job, and her dad just came home from the hospital after we thought he wasn't going to make it (that's a great thing though!) She is having a tough time, so there's not much we can do but try to help her out as much as possible right now.

Questions:
    None right now!

I love everything to do with Halloween, pumpkins, fall scents (busted out all my cinnamony candles this week!) I'm actually very excited to soon have a kid so I can do all the fun pumpkin decorating and go to a pumpkin patch and stuff! My husband isn't super into that kind of stuff so I think that's going to be a bonding with mommy thing every year!
  • Options
    @readermom1 I'm in the Chicago suburbs but I don't know of any amusement parks with pumpkins but it sounds amazing! Do you know the name of it? I'll have to put it on my list of fall activities for next year 😀
  • Options
    @flip25 I also have a large cinnamony candle collection that I’m so enjoying rn. Sorry to hear about your MIL, but dang you’re a really good spouse/DIL. Hang in there!
  • Options
    @flip25 It’s called Bengston’s and it’s got just about any kiddie ride you could think of!