Trying to Get Pregnant

Questions/Chart Stalk September 2020

Ask your questions & post your charts here. 

Re: Questions/Chart Stalk September 2020

• Has anyone else gotten CH (dotted or not) from the BBT before they even get a positive OPK? Granted, I did see a slower LH rise this time around (got 0.4 and 0.7 in Premom on the day FF is predicting O) so maybe that has something to do with it, but what the heck?

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 It is definitely odd that your temp would rise before the positive OPK. I know they aren’t truly quantitative, but are you using strips where you can see if one of the positive OPKs was more positive that the others? I’m grasping at straws haha
  • Loading the player...
  • @fitzfizz here are my OPKs from Weds and Thursday. I originally thought I missed my surge but I tested every time I used the bathroom on CD16 and I always have positives for at least 24 hours. I don't know. I clearly surged on CD17
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Oh yeah, definitely agree about peak in AM on CD17. You could argue that the temp on CD 17 was falsely high for some reason, you peaked AM on 17, O’d PM of 17, and then temps stayed high. But who knows! 
  • @inthewoods23 I actually have too from when I temped. I did mark sleep deprived from tossing & turning on the day of the OPK (so 1 dpo) so my temp may have been falsely high but I don’t know, because I always have EWCM after O and my last day of CM was the OPK day. So I tend to think the day before was accurate. It drove me nuts then too! (And obviously still does since I immediately remembered haha)
  • @fitzfizz yeah I'm not sure! Hence why I don't think I'll be testing unless it's next weekend as I'll be way past my usual LP lol.

@bows22 it's so hard to really know! My temping seems pretty consistent in that the WTO period can be a little wild with temps but I get very nice curves once I'm in the TWW. It's mostly never erratic. And I've come to learn that I often have the triphasic pattern!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause