Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekly Randoms w/o 9/14

lets talk about that clear glasses gif  WiffleGif
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 9/14

• Where the heck is everybody today?

Confused Travolta GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 banging my head against a keyboard because homework
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 I was wondering where everyone was today too???? 
  • @mindyb2019 probably a combination of the school year starting and a massive number of newbies already moving to BMBs (I don't check so I don't really have an idea on that point).
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 ya that makes sense and yes I've seen quite a bit of newbies already move onto BMBs already (I've checked). It would be nice if it was a mass exodus of ones that have been here a long long time trying. 
  • mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited September 2020
    @inthewoods23 aww I'm sorry that its been that long since you've been here 😢 I leave and keep finding my way back here unfortunately, so I don't know if that's any better 😢 Your day is coming when you can finally post in the grad thread, I know it! I will be soo proud and happy for you.❤ I agree, it is the event of the century when that happens. I love that too. 
  • I was wondering that too (where everyone was). My random is I sliced both my pinky fingers being a klutz today. Oh well, they are fine.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • 🙋🏼‍♀️ Here! I worked from 7 am to 9:30 pm. That was my worst work day in a while so I just lurked. And we are supposedly getting hit with a hurricane tomorrow, so fingers crossed I continue to have power! 
  • @asf0613 I always feel bad that I forget people go on vacation!

@mindyb2019 I've been here so long I don't even know if I want to participate in an BMB 😅 always seems to be filled with bitchy people. Well ok, I have a super limited exposure to that since I don't lurk there so I don't catch some of the drama.

@Kenneylynn3 sliced?? Yikes!

@fitzfizz stay safe!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Hopefully-flame-free Tuesday confession: after reading the comments above about people all going to BMBs, it occurred to me that my SIL might be on one. I read through every intro in that BMB and now I am just depressed heading into a Tuesday. Boo
  • @fitzfizz Oh yeah, NEVER read the BMBs intros!  That's a one-way ticket to gloom town if you've been on TTGP for any actual length of time...  :anguished:

@inthewoods23 I tried to be ALL into my BMB during my second PG, and there were still super happy people that annoyed me (for the whole week and a half I got to be there).  Never intro'd again on a BMB after that.  Sometimes I'd monitor them, but as above, that usually ends up being upsetting and depressing...
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • @fitzfizz now I'm sure you'll never make that mistake again. Too depressing reading!

@capnjackharkness totally. I have so many thoughts about the annoying way people intro.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • maybe i am a glutton for punishment, but i read the BMB intros, the waiting rooms, the HPT thread, everything.
    @fitzfizz oh man that is rough for sure!
  • Ugh, I made the mistake of reading through the bmb intros after seeing a handful of these comments and I got so upset. Maybe it's my anxiety from being in the TWW after the cycle from hell... I dunno - I just wish more people who have been here forever would have their happy endings too. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @asf0613 I read the HPT thread which does bother me at times. I stay clear of the waiting room threads because I don't want to read stuff from people who were over here for only a few weeks. Makes me more sad than looking at all the positive tests that I've never seen with my own eyes!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @DoubleUp8 I do the same. 

If someone I know IRL announces some times I will skim the intro's to see if they are on TB but I haven't done that in awhile. 

I haven't been on much recently because a) I have nothing interesting to report (especially in TWW) and b) I have been slacking on literally everything in my life and TB is no exception to that. I just haven't had the mental or physical energy to deal with any of it. 

Happy Tuesday, I guess... :|
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Here! It’s just a bummer to post in the dailies everyday with no new information, and cd1. 💩
  • Here! My connection to TB stinks at home, so I don't have the patience to wait a century for a page to load. :#
  • @mindyb2019 I haven’t weighed in on this, but I wanted to send you creepy internet hugs today ❤️ I know this was such a hard and terrifying decision for you to make. FWIW, I think getting the LEEP done is the right decision. Keep trying to stay positive! 
  • @mindyb2019 I’m so sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling great about the decision, but I think it is awesome that they were able to get it scheduled so quickly so that at least you can move on. I’ll be thinking of you next Thursday for sure!
  • @mindyb2019 sending you strength  <3 I agree that I think it's good to get the procedure done now and at least you wont be in limbo waiting for it. 

FWIW there are very good outcomes for pregnancies with a cerclage. I hope you have your rainbow baby so soon!
    *TW LC*

• @mindyb2019 I don't have much to say except stay strong!  <3 You can get through this and have your rainbow baby!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @mindyb2019 sending you all of the positive thoughts! You've got this! Anecdotal, but I have heard many stories of women have successful pregnancies with a cerclage, including my best friend. FX for that sticky baby soon!  
  • @fitzfizz I would hate knowing someone IRL being on my BMB. FFTC? I’d feel like I couldn’t adequately complain about life or my job or whatever I felt like getting off my chest! 

Yea, I read the BMB intros for May just lurking when I couldn’t sleep the other night. It’s like going down it’s own rabbit hole of reading.   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @fitzfizz Sorry :disappointed: It sucks getting bad news like that.  However, now that you know something, hopefully you can get a lot of information and after time to think and decide, come up with an informed plan going forward. Just take it easy on yourself while you're upset and in shock and trying to digest this new information!
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • @fitzfizz I am so sorry. I really hope the genetic counselor has some good advice/options for you. Big hugs. <3

@mindyb2019 I wish you didn't have to go through this procedure at all, it's so unfair, but I am really hopeful that you will feel relieved once it is over and that your cervix will heal nicely and you will be all set to conceive your rainbow baby. I will be thinking of you on Tuesday <3
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @krash_ I am definitely over TTC. I am over POAS all the time, trying to remember to chart. This cycle (currently in TWW) I am trying to be more carefree. I am 8 DPO and normally would have already started testing but I'm just not putting myself through the rollercoaster every day. 

@mindyb2019 I truly believe in things like the law of attraction. I definitely think there's meaning behind that doppler showing up!

@fitzfizz I never even thought about someone I know IRL being on...there's a comfort for me in knowing that there are no preconceived notions from people here and they are getting to know you from scratch, so I think I would NOT be a fan of that.

Question...through lurking I've seen what some of you do for careers but was wondering if anyone would like to share? I am a Human Resources Director for a company with a lot of engineers/skilled trades. It's demanding work but I really do like what I do. 
  • @fitzfizz I’m so so so sorry, friend. When is your appointment with the genetic counselor? I know it’s hard but please try not to think about the donor sperm thing too much right not. Ugh. I’m so sorry❤️❤️
  • @mindyb2019 just caught up here and I’m so sorry you had to make a decision about going forward with LEEP. I will pray that it’s the right decision for you and that you’ll come out of it healthier and ready for a THB! ❤️

@fitzfizz I am sooo so sorry that you got those news. I don’t even know how you’re feeling right now... and how YH must be feeling! I am sending you strength and courage to figure out the next steps. “This too shall pass.” 

As for BMBs, I haven’t even thought to lurk there (TTGP is everything I need!) except for when ppl who haven’t been here 3 months disappear, then I go stalk what they’re up to and just skim their into section. 🤷‍♀️
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @fitzfizz I'm sorry you got that news. That is a lot to process. It is definitely valid to feel scared and sad but take it one day at a time. I hope you get some more info soon and a plan you feel good about going forward. 
    *TW LC*

• *truly lurking*

@fitzfizz I'm sorry you got such hard / devastating news.  It's a lot to process right now.

<div class=" Spoiler">As someone who was on the bench for a vvv long time, please don't feel like you're an outsider on TTGP.  There were times when there were enough of us, we had our own Benched / Benched AL weekly check-ins! <<<Insert laugh/cry emojii>>>  (After trying for a pretty long while, we found out MH has azoospermia.  So LSS, we had to face a lot of unknowns, and it took many, many months before our path forward became more clear.) (((Hugs))) I felt the same way when we first found out, that at least by participating in TTGP, I wasn't so alone, for one, and also, I was keeping busy / proactive with all our various follow-up things... Hang in there. ❤️❤️❤️</div>
  • @fitzfizz aww friend, I’m so so sorry that you received that news and it wasn’t what you were hoping for. I know it’s a lot to process and take in. Take all the time that you need. I know the feeling and the struggle of hearing news you weren’t wanting to hear. I’m sending you so much love and hugs ❤️ Try not to focus on the sperm donor thing right now.