Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check-in 9/13

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: msrch 20 13+1

FTM/STM/STM+: stm 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lemon 

Upcoming appointments: ultrasound tomorrow!

How are you feeling?: terrible 

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall?  Just being cozy. Blankets and big scarves, warm drinks 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14w, 3/15

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out, hopefully this week with NIPT #2 if it works this time 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: peach, bubble tape

Upcoming appointments: NIPT results this week, then September 29th. 

How are you feeling?: super fatigued but better nausea wise. I’m on BP meds now (nifedipine) and it gives me headaches. I might ask to switch to labetolol since it has less side effects. 

Rants/Raves: rant... not really a rant bc I’m happy about it, but I start my new job tomorrow and the anxiety is killing me. Rave: I’m starting a job and making money lol. 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? Not sweating outside, jeans, boots. 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13 w 4 d, Mar 18th

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (DD10yo)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out, soon I think!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a lemon

Upcoming appointments: 5 Oct

How are you feeling?: Still tired lol

Rants/Raves: I took my first bump pic yesterday ☺ I didn't post it anywhere but my husband loved it and it made me feel beautiful instead of just fat (which is how I had been feeling)

Questions: ---

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? All of it! Especially Halloween 🎃 
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options
    @princessjenney im so glad you and your husband love your bump pic! Its crazy how fast our bodies change

@treebagel yay for work! 
  • Options
    @princessjenney I love that your first bump made you feel so beautiful!! <3 
    @treebagel Congrats on the new job!!
    @bcashaw With the second tri around the corner for you, I hope you find some relief soon.  Your update on the 9/7 post just sounds sooo miserable.  Hugs.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14+1 (3/14)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team blue!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: peach, troll doll, house mouse, beet

Upcoming appointments: Not til the first week of October

How are you feeling?: Eh. So apparently I've got what my doc thinks might be gastritis which caused me so much pain last week.  I'm on a daily pepcid ac now which is helping.  I still have to eat like every 2 hours and also limit how much water I have at once (no chugging) otherwise, I either get pain or throw up.  It's been a fun week.

Rants/Raves:  Rant: above. Rave: the temperature dropped over the weekend and it felt like fall was here -- it was glorious.  

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall?  Hoodies, fire pit weather!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14+6, March 9th

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a peach or a donut

Upcoming appointments: I’m going to see the internal medicine maternity clinic tomorrow!! Because of the headaches and migraines I’ve been experiencing, they were able to get me in on an urgent basis. I’m so excited for this appointment and hope it will help me to start feeling better. 

How are you feeling?: like garbage. Headaches daily, weekly migraines, nausea still going strong. 

Rants/Raves: rave- I got my first workout in since I was about 8 weeks pregnant last night!! I felt like garbage yesterday, but after my workout I felt like better garbage so that’s positive at least haha. 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? Literally everything. The cold weather, the sweaters, the hats, the Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brews, the coziness. EVERYTHING. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15 w 1 day

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: An Eggo waffle (?)

Upcoming appointments: 21st is Amnio, 23 is follow up. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. A bit of fatigue today but otherwise feeling good...and thank god I'm working from home in my own office because these farts....................whoooooooo could peel wallpaper. 

Rants/Raves: I'm jealous of bumps and flutters. All I got right now is gas. 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? Sweaters, apple picking, being "basic" in my knee high boots. Apple crisp, pot roast dinners, crock-pot soups/stews. Apple Cider. 
  • Options
    Gosh, I hope all of y'all that haven't been feeling well will get to feeling better soon! I've been pretty lucky ::knocksonwood:: and still isn't easy, so add anything else on top?! 😳 Hang in there Mamas 💗💗💗
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14w6d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 8oz filet mignon

Upcoming appointments: the 29th

How are you feeling?: Overall not terrible, nausea isn't bad anymore, just trying to get used to the aversions.  I'm still waiting for that second trimester energy, though...

Rants/Raves: I'm going to try to stay up late this week to catch up on some work. I'm already sad about the lack of sleep! lol

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall?  Hmm... I love the cooler weather, and fewer bugs out and about (the worst thing about summer is the centipedes in this house!).

Also, now that I read apple cider on someone else's list, I'm craving it lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    @juliebeannn thanks! Im really hoping I will  feel better soon, my last pregnancy was not this terrible at all. 

@jfcmomoftwo i really hope you feel  better soon!headaches and migraines are absolutely miserable 

@kloe818 i am also SUPER gassy and my farts are real bad 😂

@manillabar now im thinking about warm apple cider! 
  • Options
    @bcashaw lol a trend has been started!  Sorry you've been feeling so crummy... hope you start to get better soon! How was your appointment?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  March 9, 15 weeks today

FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:  Girl

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  Magic 8 ball

Upcoming appointments:  None for another 5 weeks! But I am very, very grateful everything has looked good so far and I guess there really hasn't been a reason for more appointments.

How are you feeling?:  Still pretty tired and getting frequent headaches, which I think might be linked to lying down - is that even possible? Like blood pooling at the back of your head or something? My appetite is returning, but only for candy and carbs :O

Rants/Raves: Rant - Ants all over my bathroom! And is the foundation on my house shifting?  Bolts and bumps are starting to protrude from the walls where I've never noticed them before. Ugh, I cannot deal with a major house issue right now.  Rave - I'm about to finish a major part of a huge project at work, which is so satisfying.

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? Being cozy, and the feeling of new beginnings!
  • Options
    travandastravandas member
    edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Feb. 2nd / 16 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Babies are the size of chipmunks (not including their tails) lol

Upcoming appointments: MFM Thursday! Can't wait to see how my babies are growing and hopefully, finding out the gender!

How are you feeling?: Feeling the same...sick, migraines and insomnia started.

Rants/Raves: Didn't have internet for 5 days and the app is soooo slow on my phone...what did we do before internet and cell phones?  It's amazing how much we depend on these things.  Sometimes I just want to live off grid and not worry about silly things like the internet.

Questions: GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall?  I love everything!  The jeans, boots/uggs, hoodies, warm apple cider, campfires, the amazing leaf colors and the cold weather!
  • Options
    @manillabar my appointment went well,  thanks! My baby was bei g uncooperative  and the ultrasound tech was getting really annoyed but we ended up getting what we needed in the end :) 

@travandas fingers crossed they can see what youre having on thursday! 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13 weeks today! Hellooo 2nd tri! 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Waiting on NIPT results now. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lemon

Upcoming appointments: October 8th

How are you feeling?: Better! Not nearly as nauseous anymore and getting more energy.  

Rants/Raves: Wow, sorry I wan't very interactive this past week. Life has been really busy for me recently. I finally had my OB appointment last Thursday to confirm, once again, that baby is doing fine. Unfortunately my bleeding started again last night but I'm just trying not to stress about it because this may be an ongoing issue for me. Thankfully I just got a Doppler! So I have been able to hear the heartbeat. :) Other then that, I just started a new role at work this week, had my annual review with my supervisor and broke the news that I am pregnant. So that was all a bit stressful. We also finally closed on a home refinance yesterday and I have been in the process of car shopping. My current lease will be getting inspected this Friday and then I plan to drop it off next Monday and go pick u my new ride! I'm excited to actually own my vehicle again because I have leased for the past 8 years and I'm sooo over it. Also really looking forward to finding out the sex of the baby soon so I can start making plans for the nursery. 

Questions: None at the moment. 

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? I love fall clothes. I grew up in Michigan but I have lived the past 5 years in the South. So I don't get to wear my fall/winter clothing much and I love a cozy sweater and some Fall boots. I also love the comfort food that comes with the Fall. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 24th 12+6

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lemon tomorrow!

Upcoming appointments: Had my NT scan today, everything looked good so far, bloodwork will take about a week. 

How are you feeling?: so much better this week, savoring my last Tuesday at home as I’m adding Tuesday to my work hours next week. 

Rants/Raves: Raves-feeling like the 2nd trimester energy is here and I haven’t been nauseous in a few days. Rants-still dreading telling my boss, planning on doing so next week once the NT bloodwork comes back. 

Questions: None

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall?   Everything haha cooler weather, pumpkins, foliage, and apple cider!
  • Options
    @treebagel I really hope your test works out for you! Congrats on your new job!! 
    @princessjenney I just took my first bump picture too! I'm definitely showing now and I feel like it happened over night. 
    @juliebeannn Are you having acid reflux? I had it BAD throughout 3rd tri with my DD and I ended up taking Prilosec everyday. 
    @jfcmomoftwo I was able to work out for the first time in 2 weeks on Saturday. Haven't worked out again since then but I'm hopefull now that I'm in second tri things will continue to improve. That is until 3rd tri when I know it all goes downhill again.  :D 
    @kloe818 I must have missed a previous post/update from you somewhere... what's going on regarding the Amnio? 
    @travandas Are you hoping they will be able to tell the gender from an u/s? 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 23, 13 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out, hopefully in just a few of weeks!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lemon or daisy

Upcoming appointments: Just had one yesterday, next one is October 1st

How are you feeling?: Ehh. The nausea got worse this week out of nowhere. I’ve been waking up during the night nauseous, and I’m having trouble falling back asleep after getting up to pee at like 1am. I’m also getting more headaches/migraines.

Rants/Raves: Raves—I had an ultrasound yesterday and baby was moving like crazy! I filmed the whole appointment for my husband this time and we can’t stop watching it. Also, I finally got my bloodwork done yesterday and ended up getting a great phlebotomist which is nice for someone who tends to pass out easily during blood draws haha (I didn’t pass out this time, she was really good!)

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? Everything! We tend to still have hot days here until November even, but the nights start cooling down in the fall which I love. 
  • Options
    @jenotontx Ugh I'm sorry to hear the bleeding came back! I know it's hard not to stress, even though you know everything is ok.  No, it's not acid reflux, but it's acid related. I think it's overproduction of acid in my stomach that doesn't come back up but just festers in my stomach causing irritation to the lining or something. So it's like heartburn/acid reflux pain but just in my actual stomach, not in my chest.  I'm on a daily dose of pepcid ac for the time being.  I hope it goes away.  Keeping my meals small helps, but having to eat every 2 hours is really annoying since I'm not normally a snacker.  Sigh.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @jenotontx Our NIPT came back inconclusive/not looking good. Geneticist said it was likely due to being over 220 pounds and being on blood thinner (Lovenox specifically) because that actually eats the baby's DNA. Instead of doing all the other screenings just to see if amnio is a good idea, we're going straight to amnio. No point in possibly getting MORE false positives on top of what we got saying we had a 1 in 17 chance of the baby having an abnormality. The NT scan came back pretty normal so we're breathing a little easier but Monday is coming fast and I hate needles. And this one is gonna be a BIG ONE. 
  • Options
    @kloe818 Oh gosh, I’m so sorry you have to go through all of this. I really hope the test is just off and nothing is wrong with the baby. The NT scan sounds like a good sign. I will be crossing my finger for you on Monday that everything goes as smoothly as possible. 

@juliebeannn Really hope things improve for you soon! I remember as soon as I had my daughter it was a night and day change for my acid reflux. I really hope you don’t have this your entire pregnancy! 
  • Options
    @jenotontx It was likely a false positive for the 1 in 17. The company took my age and the low fetal DNA into account when it came up with that number and didn't take into account the other stuff. As soon as the results come back I'll share. 
  • Options
    Yiggle09Yiggle09 member
    edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15w 6d due March 4th

FTM/STM/STM+:3rd

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: orange

Upcoming appointments: next Tuesday and blood work this weekend for quad screen 

How are you feeling?: I'm not feeling amazing but its probably my fault at this point. I'm just not a big eater or drinker while I'm home and I only work friday through Sunday so I get weak and dehydrated through the week get better over weekend then drop again. I'll figure it out it's just frustrating.

Rants/Raves: rant since covid my work schedule has been changed. First they were cutting us 12 hours a paycheck now I'm cut 12 every other paycheck. Only the xray department is doing this. Ultrasound and nuc med are still on the 12 hrs a paycheck and ct scan and mri are not cut at all. I was hired as the weekend imaging supervisor i am supposedly doing 5 department heads jobs Friday thru sunday. It is so frustrating being taken off the schedule when I'm supposed to be the only supervisor in the whole department. Like these people don't need a supervisor? It was every third Friday which friday stinks because it's the only day I have a few hours to touch base with my boss so I know what's gone on all week. Now my boss has told the xray week day supervisor who does the schedule it's too hard for me to be gone Friday. Well duh I'm literally doing 5 peoples jobs watching 5 departments work flows while taking xrays and you all thought it was a good idea for me to be absent. So now I'll be off sundays which cuts into my shift differential and now I'll be getting even less pay for my 24 hrs than previously. I don't think I'm better than anyone or more deserving but my job position shouldn't be cut imo. Ok rant over rave to my husband who has been really caring and affectionate recently and he installed a new router for the house making all the streaming tv stuff much h better. 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? The smell, Halloween, hoodies and leggings
  • Options
    Sorry about not being able to respond sooner.  Where I live we do not have any internet providers available so we have to use a rural internet company.  They recently made changes and my internet has been very spotty.

@bcashaw I hope you start feeling better soon!  Thanks, I hope the babies cooperate!
    @treebagel BP meds are horrendous!  Congratulations on your new job and praying you have a great first day!
    @princessjenney You are feeling exactly how I am when it comes to pregnancy body issues.  I love that your husband made you feel beautiful!  It makes the pregnancy body completely worth it!
    @juliebeannn I hope you start feeling better!
    @kloe818 rofl @ *farts that could peel wallpaper* I've been known to clear a room...I just tell my kids it's the babies not me! lol
    @manillabar I fill a mug with half apple cider half water...heat it up in the microwave and top it with cinnamon. Sooo delicious!
    @cmortmain I hate ants...they are so hard to get rid of!
    @jenotontx Yes, I'm hoping the babies will cooperate! 
    @annanbby Just remember nausea/headaches or migraines mean hormones are doing their job and baby is growing!
    @Yiggle09 Hopefully, they will see that these departments need a supervisor. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13 + 3

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Hoping to find out at our 16 week ultrasound 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A jalepeno 

Upcoming appointments: Ultrasound and follow up at 16 weeks on 10/8

How are you feeling?: Up and down lately. I got my hopes up on Monday that I was past first trimester yuck because I had only slight nausea and had so much energy...only to come crashing back to first tri reality on Tuesday.

Rants/Raves: Status quo

Questions: N/A

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? All the things! Comfort food, bulky sweaters, boots, bonfires, apple cider, the decor, everything pumpkin, and midwest harvest (we are a farming family)
  • Options
    xvividashxvividash member
    edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 22 / 13w2d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out! : )

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Peapod

Upcoming appointments: 10/5 - I'll be 16 weeks and getting an ultrasound that day. 

How are you feeling?: I've been feeling a lot better, but still randomly getting sick here and there. I've been getting headaches too, but thankfully not that frequently. 

Rants/Raves: Just did Sneak Peek today! Can't wait to get the results. I just want to SHOP. Hahaha

Questions: None I can think of at the moment...

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? I love the weather getting crisper, leaves changing, and making hardy recipes. By far my favorite time of the year. 
  • Options
    @jenotontx I went to the OB internal medicine clinic in my city for my daily headaches and was pretty much prescribed daily exercise. Apparently cardio and strength training will help with the blood flow to the head and by extension my headaches!! Guess I don’t have any excuses now haha :D 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14 weeks and 5 Days-Due March 14th

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 Peaches

Upcoming appointments: September 30th

How are you feeling?: My nausea is almost completely gone but I am still have terrible acid reflux/heartburn at night. I am also just exhausted lately and cannot seem to get enough sleep.

Rants/Raves:The past week has been crazy, between Tuesday and today I had 10 student IEP's since all of them had to be updated due to the closures and now that we are virtual until November at the earliest. It has been many late nights and many long days. Put that together with not sleeping at night I am running on empty. Looking forward to the weekend so that I can relax a little and enjoy the holiday weekend with my family. 

Questions: Car with third row that you love! We have had a Traverse for the past 2 years and we don't love it so we are looking at getting a new car since the lease is up in December. 

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about Fall? Cider Mills,Apple Picking and all the fall Jewish Holidays! 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• Options
    @swbecca528 We have had our Ford Explorer for 5 years and I LOVE it! We currently have two little ones in it and have plenty of space when we go on trips but it is easy to maneuver/not bulky or difficult to find a parking spot for. It is especially nice for those with long legs as the area for your feet in the first and second row is lower than most vehicles to give some extra legroom. I occasionally look at what we may purchase as our next vehicle and always end up circling back to the Explorer lol
  • Options
    Hi @kloe818 , just wanted to say I'm thinking of you with your amnio today, fingers crossed all goes well!
  • Options
    @cmortmain Yeah it didn't happen. no one told me to stop my blood thinners. Rescheduled for during the anatomy scan in 2 weeks.  Thank you for thinking of me!!