November 2020 Moms

September Randoms

Its been a bit slow around here but wanted to start some new threads for those interested!

Re: September Randoms

• @babywiik lmao... whoopsies.  Did you go out and say hello at least?  Or did you just let her stew in awkwardness? :joy:

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • @babywiik On the note of randomly walking in on people... at the OB last week, I opened the bathroom door to discover another patient forgot to lock it and I caught her awkwardly trying to collect her urine specimen! WOOPS!
  • @laurenmicheley oh that is seriously the worst, haha! I have been walked in on and walked in on others in public restrooms, so awkward. I'm sure the pee cup made it even better though  :D
  • @babywiik that's so funny and kind of traumatizing! My mom rents an apartment attached to a house that her landlord was living in. They recently listed the property for sale, and while we are hoping my mom can stay with the rental, they are still showing people her side. The other day, she was sleeping (she works 3rd shift), and her bedroom door opened. A man, who she assumed was the realtor, quickly apologized and left. She was wearing only a tank top and underwear.... she's slightly mortified.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We went out to eat the other day, and I took my 5 year old to the bathroom before we left, while my DH, DD, and younger DS waited at the table. Some lady cornered me in the bathroom and asked if it was ok if she talked to me for a minute. And I'm awful at turning people down, so I said sure... she made the comment that her husband and son hate when she tells people what she wanted to tell me, and proceeded to talk my ear off for like 10 minutes about a big sale that was going on at her workplace! She explained in detail the layout of the store and what was included in the sale. I was relieved when DS was done, thinking this would be our way out, and she told him to count to 30 while she finished talking to me! When he did that, she asked him to do it one more time! Finally we got out of there, and parted to separate sides of the restaurant, where I collected the rest of my family and headed towards the door.... where she blocked me off again telling me she forgot to tell me one last detail! So, so bizarre...
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts I let her stew in her awkwardness🤣🤣 I was going to introduce myself but then I could hear she was on the phone. They've been moving in this week but I don't think they're actually living here yet so a few times I've thought to go knock on the door and say hi but then they're gone.

@laurenmicheley oh no!!!!😂😂😂 that's so awkward for both of you😂😂 I hope you didn't have to see her again🙈🤣

@antsangel1118 your poor mom!!! Thats a terrible way to be woken up! They showed people our apartment too but we always knew in advance and the landlord would check with us before setting the time if it would work and then asked if we could leave the house at the time. If was a few evenings so worked out good. I wonder how it reflected on the realtor for him to be walking in on sleeping people? 
  • @antsangel1118 did you tell her that maybe she should take a cue from her husband and son?😂 I like when people are passionate about their jobs but that sounds way overboard and in my opinion, leaves a bad impression on the product/store she's trying to promote. Some people werent meant to be sales people😅
  • @babywiik seriously. I felt bad for her, but I did also laugh. But apparently no one has been good at communicating appointments, and multiple times when she *was* awake, people showed up at her door saying they were there for an appointment to see the house. 

I agree. There is nothing wrong with people being passionate about their jobs, but good Lord, it would have sufficed to tell me there was a great sale worth checking out and left it at that. I would have been more inclined to actually go check it out if that had been the case, but now I won't just cause I don't want to risk running in to her and being trapped with her talking at me again. 😂
  • @antsangel1118 good call because what if you did check out the sale and she remembered you and then thought her sales pitch was a good one 🙈😆🤣
  • @babywiik exactly! Can't have her thinking that!! 😂
  • How's everyone feeling? I feel pretty good. I have been getting so many comments at work like... "dang, girl you got big" or a lady at Costco asked if "I stole a watermelon"... 😬😳
  • @sweetzypie1286 😂 I'm feeling pretty good. Could still sleep all day every day though. You know, if I didn't have other needy little people at home plus a job 🙄 lol I haven't quite gotten those comments, but after being home from work for 4 months, when I went back I got the, "wow, you're really pregnant!" comments. I was only like 5 weeks pregnant when COVID hit and closed everything down, but was visibly pregnant in July when we returned... A few weeks ago we had vacation and DH and I went to the beach for a few days solo, and when I went back to work after having a week off, I got comments that I grew on vacation. 
  • @mimser Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! You have been missed around here. It’s really great to get an update from you. ❤️
  • @mimser congratulations!!! we have missed having you around, the may 2021 board has no idea how lucky they are! Wishing nothing but happiness for you and your family on this next part of your journey 💛
  • @mimser omg! I was just thinking of you recently actually and am so happy to hear the good news ❤ May 2021 is definitely lucky to have you and now I will have to lurk that board a bit lol! 
  • @mimser Congratulations!! I'm so happy to hear your good news!! 💕  
  • @mimser What wonderful news! Congratulations!
  • @mimser awwwwww😍😍😍😍😍😍 congratulations!!! You have very definitely been missed and I've thought of you often, hoping to see you once again on the bump♡ sending lots of love, hugs and prayers for your little rainbow♡♡♡♡♡
  • Thank you everyone for the love ❤
  • @mimser congratulations ❤️ 
  • @mimser wonderful news! Congratulations! I think of you often! 🌈 
  • Yay @mimser! I was probably still lurking during your earlier posting time but I appreciated it. So happy for you!