December 2020 Moms
Options

September Workout/Mindfulness Thread

Check-in here if you want to discuss working out, eating healthy or any other healthy habit you're working on!

What physical workouts are you doing?

What are you doing for your mental health?

What mindfulness practices are you doing?

Do you have any questions for the board?

Any great resources/things you've loved you want to share?

Re: September Workout/Mindfulness Thread

• Options
    I am still riding my bike a ton and foetunately still feel pretty comfortable on it, even though I started 3rd trimester this week. Running a tiny bit like 2 miles max length though. I think running is going to end real soon. 

I am starting to get serious belly bounce during workouts. Does anyone have any reccomendations of bands or leggings that helped with this? Up until this point I have just been wearing normal running and biking shorts... yay for elastic waist bands haha. 
  • Options
    @mtblove I just got the blanqi support shorts to workout in! My normal shorts weren't cutting it anymore.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mtblove I’ve still been running but had to take this week off because of the air quality. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to go back since I was reaching my limit anyway (28 weeks today).

Anyway, I have been using a belly band that I got pretty cheap on amazon. That, paired with some supportive leggings did the trick pretty well!