Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: All Due Date Check-in 9/7

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9 - 14 weeks today!

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: It's a girl!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Credit card ... kind of a weird comparison, but at least that's a consistent size, unlike many of the the other comparisons the app gives (a peach? that can be teeny or like as big as my head).

Upcoming appointments: None until my 20 week ultrasound in October, which feels like forever away, but I am sure will be here before I know it.  It seems like I should be getting more check-ins, but my sister-in-law (a labor and delivery nurse) reassures me that as long as everything is going ok, there is not much reason for a lot of monitoring until at least 21-22 weeks when the baby becomes viable.

How are you feeling?: The nausea has mostly subsided at this point, thank goodness, but I am struggling with bad headaches. Anxious about telling my boss.

Rants/Raves: Rant - 80 bajillion streaming services and nothing to watch. Rave - Being able to work from home while pregnant is a silver lining of this COVID crisis. I have permanently moved into oversized sweatpants.

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! ::cmortmain sprinkles herself in fairy dust and starts to fly::
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13+2

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Hopefully finding out in the next few days!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lemon, peapod, large plum, small peach

Upcoming appointments: In an hour for my next well visit, and my early 1-hr glucose test. 

How are you feeling?:  Good. I've found that as long as I eat small meals every 2-3 hours, I feel pretty normal.  I've never been a snacker, so this is annoyingly difficult for me. 

Rants/Raves: Huge rave: My first nephew was born last week!! He came a few weeks early bc my SIL developed pretty severe preeclampsia but mom and baby are both doing well.  I'm so excited for them.  This is the IVF baby after trying for almost 4 years! I got to cuddle the little one yesterday and man, I forgot how small newborns are! Made me so excited to have #2!  Second rave: DS turns 3 today!! We had a great family get together on Saturday for his birthday, we all had such a good time.  We took his crib apart and put him in a twin bed that night and he's been doing great! All around, so many raves, not rants today <3  

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday?  We're not a very festive family and generally don't "celebrate" holidays in the way that most families do.  If I had to choose, I'd say Thanksgiving or Christmas.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Loading the player...
  • travandastravandas member
    edited September 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 2nd (Feb. 2nd) / 15 weeks!
    FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out next week!  Sept. 17th
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  Babies are the size of navel oranges
    Upcoming appointments:  MFM Sept. 17th I can't wait!
    How are you feeling?:  Honestly, the same.  Nauseous 24/7, migraines, exhausted...
    Rants/Raves:  Thank you OBGYN...Didn't know that taking Zofran would cause constipation...(I knew the Iron would).  Let's just say I caused myself to have some hemorrhoids and it has been a horrible past few days.
    Questions:
    GTKY: What is your favorite holiday?  I love Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas...You can't make a pregnant lady make such a hard decision...LOL
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 4 14w 5d

FTM/STM/STM+:3rd

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
    Maple leaf
    Upcoming appointments: the 22nd

How are you feeling?: Up and down. Emotional today. diarrhea and vomiting at least once a week. Today did both at same time couldn't turn to toilet fast enough. Nothing is better than cleaning up your own puke after feeling wrecked by it. 

Rants/Raves: I reached out to a home daycare in my neighborhood and the womans response made me upset. I have no openings now but check back closer to return to work. Umm... who can wait that long to secure daycare. You can't plan ahead and know to keep a spot open? I will pay a hold fee but maybe down here in Florida that's not how things are done. We have alot of places that take children at a year or 6 m but not alot of places that take infants. 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? Halloween hands down
  • @Yiggle09 omg puke plus #2 sounds like the worst thing ever.  I'm so sorry you had to experience that.  I hope both...but at least one of them lets up soon!!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 28 (11w, 2d)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 figs

Upcoming appointments: MFM Thursday, Genetic Counselor/NT Ultrasound next week

How are you feeling?: Physically a lot better. Nausea has died down a lot and my energy is coming back. But I am anxious to check in on the babies and see if they are ok in there...

Rants/Raves: Just constant frustration with appointments. I am carrying mono/di twins which means I have 6 zillion appointments and I feel like they are constantly getting re-arranged on me. I was supposed to have 2 this Thursday (genetic counselor and MFM) but the genetic counselor get moved to next Monday to align with the NT scan, and the MFM appt itself was supposed to be today, but was rescheduled last week. At this point I have not gotten to meet with the doctor who is actually going to be caring for me, and I have not seen/heard a heartbeat in 3+ weeks. I know that at this phase there is not much that the doctors can actually do for me (besides order screening tests), but I would like some reassurance, and also to be able to schedule my week more than a few days in advance!

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? Probably Passover, and also Thanksgiving. Clearly I just love a giant meal. 
    TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 9th, 14 weeks today

FTM/STM/STM+: Second!!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a peach

Upcoming appointments: I have my first appointment with my maternity clinic on Thursday. The doctor I’m seeing is apparently amazing so I’m excited about that!!

How are you feeling?: so crappy. I’m ready for the second trimester energy to hit any time now. 

Rants/Raves: rant and rave, my husband went back to work a couple weeks ago. Although this is super great in terms of giving us our financial freedom back, I miss having him home to help with our two year old. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving FOR SURE. I am so excited that I’m going to be pregnant for thanksgiving this year. Everything is going to taste so good haha. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12w5d 18 Mar

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (10yo DD)

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out, possibly soon. I did some bloodwork today and I think gender is part of it!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: as tall as a tennis ball

Upcoming appointments: had one today, my next is 5 Oct

How are you feeling?: pretty good

Rants/Raves: I really thought they were going to do an ultrasound today and they didn't :( semisad about that but I did get to hear baby's heartbeat 💗 

Questions: none at the moment

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? HALLOWEEN 🎃 💀👻 Where are my spooky peeps at? Any cool pregnant Halloween costume ideas yet? I'm thinking of being a Witch... who just so happens to be pregnant lol
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13 weeks tomorrow

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a scoop of ice cream

Upcoming appointments: right now not until Nov 4, but I need to schedule a check up with my midwife for the end of the month. Also waiting on the results of my NIPT.

How are you feeling?: Ok, but I'm getting daily headaches, which is draining.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: I had one and now I can't remember.

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? Probably Christmas. I'm not sure how it will go this year, but we usually just have a couple of small gatherings with our immediate families.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/15, 13+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lemon, Pokémon card, lipstick, 

Upcoming appointments: this thursday for genetic counselor with my NT scan (bc NIPT didn’t have enough DNA ugh)

How are you feeling?: better. Headaches about every other day though 

Rants/Raves: wish I didn’t need the NT scan and my NIPT worked. Rave: feeling the baby move now which is great for assurance 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? Passover, thanksgiving, Christmas 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 03/24/2021 12+0

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out at the anatomy scan

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby is the size of a plum

Upcoming appointments: NT scan 09/15

How are you feeling?: Up and down still with fatigue and nausea, but the nausea is much better then it was and I can stomach healthy foods again!

Rants/Raves: Rants-we are house hunting and put an offer in on the perfect house over the weekend and lost out to someone who went no contingencies (no appraisal or inspection!). The housing market is crazy right now in my area. Raves-My son is babbling all new sounds this week, I have no idea what he is trying to say, but it is super cute and I can't wait for him to have more words.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving! We've hosted the last few combining sides of the family and although I'm not sure what this year holds I love the big meal and how much more laid back it is then our Christmas celebrations (although I love Christmas too!) It's also around my birthday so I have fond memories of being sung Happy Birthday with pumpkin pie with all my extended family as a kid.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: March 23, 12w1d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out! My doctor said we’ll likely be able to tell between 14 and 16 weeks and I have an appointment right around 15 weeks on October 1st, so I’m counting down the days! Hopefully baby will cooperate with us 😂

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Plum or hard boiled egg

Upcoming appointments: Ultrasound on the 14th and another on the 1st.

How are you feeling?: Decent. More energy, on and off nausea but nothing too intense, occasional headaches. I’m still having food aversions, but they’re not as bad, so I’ve been eating a bigger variety of foods lately. I’m still having cramping though, which has been a little scary. I keep reading that it could be round ligament pain, but isn’t it a little early for that?

Rants/Raves: Baby wants stuffed pasta shells, but apparently they don’t sell large gluten free shells literally anywhere. So I’m going to attempt to do little wrap things with lasagna noodles...😐 Also I already can’t fit into my shorts anymore. I had to purchase some maternity shorts (they were super on sale though) so hopefully those will be better.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13 weeks 3 days due March 14th!

FTM/STM/STM+: Babies 4 and 5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 2 Lemons

Upcoming appointments: I have one at 16 weeks on September 30th.

How are you feeling?: I am feeling okay, been having really bad acid reflux/heart burn and it is worse at night so I  have not been sleeping well at all. My nausea is also back but it has been okay since I am at home most of the day.

Rants/Raves: With my older son's school going completely in person, we decided to have the younger two at pre-school 5 days a week too. So far so good! I think both of their schools are doing a great job keeping everyone safe. I just hope it stays this way!

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? 1000% Passover, I love being with my family and we always do big meals together which is super nice. 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12 W 1 D

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lime

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow!

How are you feeling?: Super tired! 

Rants/Raves: I had an awful weekend which I posted about on the bleeding/cramping thread 😣 In addition to the scare I experienced I also just felt like crap all weekend. Work is also insanely busy right now. Despite everything that happened Saturday night I haven’t been in for another U/S yet because I didn’t want to call off work again. So I hope to get one at my regular scheduled appointment tomorrow. I assume because the bleeding has stopped that everything is ok. I will know for sure tomorrow though. 🥺

Questions: None

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? I have always loved Halloween! I love getting dressed up and I love seeing my daughter in her costume. Last year we both went as Starbucks lattes. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12 week exactly!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out any day now!!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a plum

Upcoming appointments: 10/1 for a telehealth midwife apt. 

How are you feeling?: Not too bad....as long as 1 take 1/4 unisom at night. I tried to skip it one night and was so sick the next day.

Rants/Raves: The fires in Nor Cal are just crazy. The smoke is so bad it's twilight all day long. Going on 2 weeks of not being able to go outside. Rave: My house and my family are safe. 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday?
    Hmm....I guess I'll go with Christmas. We don't celebrate traditionally, but we've created our own traditions and I'm loving sharing the 'christmas magic' with my daughter. Also, food. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12 Weeks 3 Days

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out at anatomy scan 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A plum

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow!!

How are you feeling?: Afraid to jinx myself but the nausea has subsided the past few days. However, this also happened at 10 weeks and then it returned with a vengeance. New symptom this week is reflux.

Rants/Raves: First US tomorrow! Can't wait to finally see this little nugget!

Questions: N/A

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, hands down
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14w1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a peach, a filet, or bubble tape lol

Upcoming appointments: in person appt with OB 9/29

How are you feeling?: not bad overall.. nausea is improving, heartburn is not (haha), and food aversions are more or less the same but I was able to have shrimp recently so I'm hopeful that I may be able to at least add seafood back to my repertoire. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday? Christmas all the way!!!! I love everything about it, love the music, love winter, love decorations, etc etc etc lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @cmortmain hope telling your boss goes well! I told mine and she seemed to take it well enough but we'll see how things go moving forward lol

@juliebeann happy belated birthday to your son! So glad things are going so well for you. It feels like I haven't held a newborn in forever! I miss the squishiness. and hooray for a healthy boy!!! 

@travandas oh no hemorrhoids! you seriously need a break! Hope some of your symptoms let up soon

@yiggle09 hope the vomiting and diarrhea both stop soon. I had both together once, but I was leaning over the toilet bowl to puke when it happened.... I had to throw a lot of things away that day >_<

@bumblebee0210 sorry you have been getting the run around with your appointments. Hope things go well and you can get some peace of mind soon

@jfcmomoftwo I'm waiting for the supposed energy surge as well lol. All I want to do now is sleep, sleep,and sleep some more

@kloe818 so glad you are starting to connect with the baby! that is a big step! Also, I would LOVE to see your house at christmastime lol

@princessjenney I don't usually dress up for halloween, although we let our daughter dress up. I'm not even sure what Halloween will look like this year!

@duhduhduck yikes, daily headaches sounds exhausting, sorry you are going through that

@treebagel feeling the baby move, that's awesome! I've had a few flutters but I'm still too nervous to call it movement lol

@jessg2223 sorry about the house! We'll be house hunting come the new year and I'm so nervous! Hope you guys can find a house that you love as much if not more than this one

@annanbby it's not too early for round ligament pain, in fact this is around the time you'd get it. For me it's more of a sharp pain than crampy, though. Although I do also still get cramps occasionally

@swbecca528 ugh sorry about the heartburn. I've been suffering, too, even with meds. I've used pillows to prop up the head of my bed, which helps, too.

@jenotontx, I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Please keep us posted
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @jenotontx Thinking of you! Praying for a great appointment today!
  • @jenotontx such good news! I'm breathing a sigh of relief for you!!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @jenotontx so happy to hear everything looks good! ❤️
  • @jenotontx I'm so relieved for you!!! Yay for happy bouncy baby!!!
  • Hi all— I have a sad update. I went to my MFM appointment yesterday and discovered that there were no heartbeats in either of the twins. I’m having a d&c on Monday.  I’m hoping this is the last update like this on the board and you all go on to have a happy, healthy, and extremely boring 9 months
    TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• @bumblebee0210 omg I'm so sorry.  
  • @bumblebee0210 I'm so sorry for your loss. How heartbreaking. 
  • @bumblebee0210 This is heartbreaking! I’m so sorry for your loss... Praying for you during this very difficult time. Hugs
  • @bumblebee0210 I’m so sorry to hear your news. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • OH @bumblebee0210 I'm so sorry. Sending you love and healing. 
  • @bumblebee0210 I'm so sorry for your loss, what devastating news. Big hugs.
  • @bumblebee0210 I'm so sorry, sending you healing prayers and big hugs
  • Omg @bumblebee0210 I am so so sorry!! My heart is breaking for you. Please be kind to yourself during this time. Sending you lots of love ❤️ 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• I jjst want to say that im really behind on keepimg up with the group recently,  i am so sooo sorry and i do fully intend on being more active. I haven't  caught up or had time to respond anywhere im hoping ill find some time tomorrow, for now im just going to answer these questions. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+:
     STM

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lemon

Upcoming appointments: U/S on Monday, pre natal psychiatrist on wednesday , then my OB next Monday! 

How are you feeling?: like absolute trash. Im losing so much weight, im unbelievably weak, i cant drive, i can barely get out of bed, im so tired, i am constantly sick, i cant hold any food down, im so thirsy but water makes me violently ill, i miss water so so much, my throat  is burning. 

Rants/Raves: i could pretty much rant about how shitty i feel for hours, but its not gonna help anything. 

Questions: does anyone else have wierd earwax? 

GTKY: What is your favorite holiday?  I honestly have no clue. I used to love Christmas,  but thats recently been  kind of ruined for me....  i like thanksgiving well enough. 
  • @bumblebee0210 i am so sorry. Sending you strength and love right now 

@Yiggle09 i take an empty yogurt container with me wherever i go, and we have a barf bowl permanently  in our bathroom. Might help to set yourself up with one of those! 

@kloe818 i love to have one of those houses in pur neighborhood,  im just too lazy to be the one who does it. I LOVE seeing when people go all put on decorations for holidays. 

@princessjenney if youre looking for gory and are creative i could reccomend looking up baby doll zombie costume. You attach the arms and face of a doll onto your shirt and add blood. Last time i was pregnant i went as a ball of yarn because my friends daughter was a cat :) 

@jessg2223 we are also house hunting right now and it is NOT  what i need.  Its so exhausting and unbelievably stressful 

@juliebeannn  yay! Boys are so sweet!

@manillabar i missed that you found out youre having a girl! Congrats! 

@jenotontx so glad to hear a happy update! 

• @bumblebee0210 I'm so sorry for your losses. 
  • @bcashaw OMG you poor thing.  Sounds like this pregnancy is really kicking your butt.  Have you needed any more IV intervention for fluids?  This sounds terrible.  I really really hope you get some relief soon!!!