Pregnant after IF

Weekly check in for 9/7 (late)

• How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: What are you looking forward to for FALL?

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling!!!

@cashewchicken EDD 8/8 - Baby girl is here! Yay!!

@businesswife EDD 8/21 - Baby girl is here! Yay!!

@31magnolia EDD 9/8 (Girl)

@artemis618 EDD 9/2 (Boy) Baby boy  is here! Yay!!

@mtpbadger EDD 11/13

@vetgirl2011 EDD 11/17

@omarismyhomeboy EDD 12/24

@the_road_to_oz EDD 12/31

@laurelew EDD 3/4

@Kimbrlyg814 EDD 3/4

madasm0530 EDD 4/3

@lucyb1954 EDD 3/17

@jwatt5 (how did everything go?? I saw your update last week!) 

Re: Weekly check in for 9/7 (late)

• How far along/EDD? 24 weeks 🌈❤️🥰How are you feeling this week? Better this week actually!  Rants/Raves? Questions? Picc line is placed, and getting fluids a few times a week- that with all the medication seems to be helping. I managed to not lose any weight the last couple of weeks! We talked about my birth plan, and tentatively planning to try for a VBAC. My doctor is supportive so we will see if things align so I can try. Any upcoming appointments? Just had one today, but fluids twice a week now GTKY: What are you looking forward to for FALL? I have SO many cute cooler weather maternity clothes! Also, I’m going to try to do my own maternity pictures over Columbus Day weekend - I’m in Vermont so the leaves are usually stellar at that point! 

• @the_road_to_oz thanks for getting this going this week! Glad you’re feeling better and the fluids are helping!! 
    • How far along/EDD? 30w5d / Nov 13
    • How are you feeling this week? Very pregnant. Bending down has gotten hard, getting out of breath easier, lots more aches and pains. Did too much over the weekend and felt it yesterday. Also getting a little anxious as DD was born at 32w6d so I’m hoping I make it a little further this time
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I’m wondering how the heck I’m going to make it another 9 weeks. Half of my maternity clothes/especially shirts are getting too small to cover this bump 😬
    • Any upcoming appointments? Monday!
    • GTKY: What are you looking forward to for FALL? The cooler weather! None of the fall festivals are happening this year which is understandable but a bummer
  • Loading the player...
    • How far along/EDD? 30wks/ 11/17
    • How are you feeling this week? I have apparently reached the insomnia stage, and am really not enjoying it at all! I also just feel mildly uncomfortable all the time. Nothing horrible or painful, just annoying. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? None today. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB on Friday and growth scan next Tuesday
    • GTKY: What are you looking forward to for FALL? I’m hoping to enjoy a corn maze, pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, and walks with my husband and the dogs. I have been so hot all the time that being outside has not been enjoyable. I can’t wait for cooler days!
    @the_road_to_oz I’m glad to hear you are starting to feel better! 
  • @vetgirl2011 “Mildly uncomfortable” is the perfect way to put it! I’m right there with you!
  • @mtpbadger I had that issue with my son. I got HUGE by 37 weeks. I ended up buying some bigger sizes. I’m a lot smaller this pregnancy so all my clothes are swimming on me. I gained 60+ pounds with him and I’ve lost 10 so far this pregnancy 

• @the_road_to_oz I ended up buying some cute fall shirts at target yesterday that will hopefully last the next two months. I’ve gained roughly the same amount of weight as with DD so it’s all belly. My belly with her was tiny but I think this baby is front and center in there and she was tucked back more. I tried on bigger sizes and they fit my bump but don’t fit anywhere else! I’m just glad I’m working from home and don’t actually have to look presentable too often lol! 
  • Hi everyone. Unfortunately I won’t be joining back in.

***TW***

It’s over - baby grew a bit more to 7w3d but there’s no heartbeat. I’m opting to take meds tomorrow to speed up the process. On to IVF consent signing next week. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• @JWatt5 I am so sorry. IF is a horrible, hard journey and I'm sending you hugs. My heart just goes out to you right now <3