1st Trimester
Options

Normal Bloating?

I’m only about 5 weeks along, and I have been extremely bloated all week. The bloating doesn’t go away at all, and I feel like I look 5 months pregnant already. Is this normal?

Answers

• Options
    I’m only about 5 weeks along, and I have been extremely bloated all week. The bloating doesn’t go away at all, and I feel like I look 5 months pregnant already. Is this normal?
    Yes, can ne normal. Drink lots of water, increase your fiber intake.  
  • Options
    You can also try and watch how much salt you’re eating. And extra water can help flush it out too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel this way too. It’s so uncomfortable!! And I look so pregnant even if I’m at just 6 weeks... I feel really gross...!
  • Options
    I’m in the same boat I made me a smoothie with lots of potassium in it and that seemed to help! Try that also drink plenty. But I’m not as bloated as I was. Hope this helps I’m only 4 weeks
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @melanie516 Wondering how you are doing now :-) and how the following weeks after you posted went
  • Options
    This is me!  I’m about 5 weeks and for the last week I can barely wear my pants.  This is my third.  I don’t remember being this bloated with the other two.  I’m really focusing on my diet and exercise, so I think it’s just par for the course.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker