1st Trimester

May 2021 Waiting Room

Hello and congratulations! Figured I would get this started so we can connect and chat while we wait for the board to be set up.

Re: May 2021 Waiting Room

• hi! did our first FET on 8/20..have our frist beta bloodwork on friday the 28th...itching to take a FRER tomm AM!!
  • @vivalapriya have both my fingers and toes crossed for a positive test!

Had my bfp this morning with an EDD of 5/4 or 5/5. Not entirely sure. I wasn’t tracking and DTD on the 11th and 12th based on more physical symptoms so not sure which one did the trick. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @nbcarlson fingers crossed you got a sticky bean!
  • Hey guys! I got my bfp last weekend, 3 betas last week that are looking great. Very excited to be doing this again. I think my EDD is 5/1 but I’ll hopefully find out this Thursday. 
    I think I see a familiar face @nimmle! Were you in July 2018? 
  • Hi y'all! I'm so glad I searched May 2021 and found this! I was like, what the heck? I got an early bfp on Friday with darkening tests through today! Congratulations and I can't wait to get to know y'all!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @nbcarlson any update?

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Hi everyone! I got my positive 10 dpo and bloodwork looking good so far. I had a miscarriage in July but luckily got pregnant again the next cycle. I’m happy to have not needed fertility treatment to ovulate this time, but was not expecting the MC. Trying to stay positive until we see a heartbeat. Glad I found this thread as I was looking for the board!

@acunamatada were you in July ‘18? My daughter was born 7/6 so I was on that board for a while :)
  • @ckmb_1250 I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I definitely understand trying to stay positive!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• nimmlenimmle member
    edited August 2020
    @ckmb_1250 I was in July 2018 too!

@acunamatada yes!
  • @nimmle glad to see some familiar faces! :)
  • @nbcarlson Great news! Waiting for those results are the worstttttt!

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Hi mamas! I got a bfp this morning. This will be my 4th child. Edd 5/9. I look forward to getting to know you! 
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @mamatohne congratulations! 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Hey there ladies! Also thankful for the search feature finding this for me! bfp on Sunday night with #2 for us, looking at a 5/1 due date but will have it confirmed with our US on 9/14.  This was unexpected for us but super excited!
  • The May group is open!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• I don’t see it! Mine only shows through March! 
  • Ckmb_1250 Same😥

• @ckmb_1250 @nbcarlson are you guys on the app or the website? Mine is showing on the website if I click "View all month clubs" but I can't get it to show on the app. I did figure out I can go into the March BMB in the app and then at the top where it says Community > The Bump Month Clubs you can click on "The Bump Month Clubs" and it should show all of them. I hope that makes sense. 
  • Can someone link the May group here for those of us who can’t see it in app? I posted over there hoping it would show up on my phone after but it doesn’t. :(