November 2020 Moms
Options

3rd Trimester GIF Party!

I’ve seen multiple theories on when the third trimester starts from 27 weeks to 31 weeks. So whenever it starts for you drop us a gif! 
We are getting to close to the final stretch!

Re: 3rd Trimester GIF Party!

• Options
    Okay... I am not there yet but HOLY CRAP 3rd tri! We are getting so close.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    https://images.app.goo.gl/rXdoN3hWhyhFZoXg8

The bump told me I’m in my third trimester so I’ll go with 27 weeks and stop googling when it starts. It’s so darn exciting, terrifying. I want to try to do this babe naturally...right now it’s heartburn, general exhaustion and a solid dose of insomnia. 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts good luck with DH and your shelves. I am still waiting on the 17 mo old’s chest of drawers and mirrors to get painted (Supposed to be painted mos before she was born) ... now I’ve got another dresser, mirror and bookshelf that needs paint for the new babe. 😡 
    I need to just attempt it myself. He is too OCD and will take over. 😈
  • Options
    @potofgolden I just finished painting the chest of drawers and bedside table for in my 18 mo's big boy room that we've had since before he was born.  Never again! 
  • Options
    It’s crazy that we are at this point already! At my OB appointment last week she said “so we’ll see you September 4th and then we’ll start seeing you twice a month.” 😮 

I have so much to do! 
  • Options
    28 WEEKS TODAY! 12 MORE WEEKS TO GO!!

• Options
    Boo it didn’t work... let’s try a new one. 
  • Options
    I'm too lazy to go and grab a gif but YAY! IVE MADE IT!! I'm so excited to start the third tri!
  • Options
    @Jaclyn278 I feel you girl <3 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts right?! OMG I usually don't freak out, but it is happening.  I may be decorating for Fall/Halloween by the end of the week as well so that it is one less thing to do, gahhh!
  • Options
    @jaclyn0405 yay for Fall! We just bought a broom decoration that smell like fall/cinnamon and now the whole house smells wonderful!
  • Options
    AAAAH Fall decoration! I actually was just thinking about having DD make some fun stuff, it will be totally 19 month nonsense but I thought she could do at least a few small things.
  • Options

28+5!!! She’s in my ribs ALL THE TIME
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • Options
    28w EVEN! 🥰🥰