Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 8/29-8/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Weekend 8/29-8/30

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26/7

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 9-10 days

Testing: Monday

R/R: something tells me AF will be arriving soon. I was pretty crampy yesterday and started getting a backache, which are my tells. 🤞🏼 I just overdid it in my classroom Thursday. 

CS/Q: 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 FX you just overdid it, your timing looks awesome! 

Month/Cycle: I’m not really sure how to count this anymore 

CD/DPO: 32/14

Timing: TTA

Typical LP length: unknown, apparently long

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Confirmed with the reference lab yesterday that they did get our samples and they are running, so I am feeling very hopeful that results will be back before FW and we can be off the bench! 

CS/Q: Mainly here for a question. I have no idea how long my LP is, but I keep expecting AF and there is nothing. No cramping, no breast tenderness, nothing. There is no real possibility of being KU, and my temp has been down for 3 days. How long after the temp drop do you typically get AF? 

• Loading the player...
  • @fitzfizz I usually don’t drop below cover line until CD2.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 FX as well that you just overdid it!

@fitzfizz FX your results get back ASAP so you can come off the bench! Sorry, I can’t help with temping...I’ll let the ladies with the knowledge chime in

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -5x2, -4, -2, -1, O (if FF has my O date right)

Typical LP length: 11 (but only 1 cycle tracked)

Testing: Maybe Monday...but will try to hold off until Tuesday or Wednesday

R/R: Had our 13 hour road trip drive yesterday and in Wyoming now! Very excited to have some outdoor time and mountain fresh air after the smoke in the city the past week. Not feeling hopeful about this cycle. Not sure why - but Don’t have anything different feeling to fake myself out with thinking I have symptoms. But maybe that’s good...oh well, nice to have a distraction for this last part of the TWW

CS/Q: none right now! 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL#2

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: Not good. NTNP

Typical LP length: 10-12 days 

Testing: Nope 

R/R: I have to work today bleh! I hope it goes by fast. My stomach is getting better I think. Hasn’t been perfect and I still get some pain here and there but definitely not as bad as it has been earlier in the week and I can eat more now so that’s good. Not much planned for the weekend. I think I’m going to go shopping for some clothes tomorrow. I’m in desperate need of some pants. Maybe I’ll find some cute tops too. 

CS/Q: Nothing exciting.

@chindimples04 FX that AF doesn’t come and that you just over did it. Your chart looks great. I have been getting backaches everyday so AF is definitely coming next week which I’m happy with lol 

@fitzfizz I hope your results come back soon and then you can come off the bench. FX for you! I’m sorry AF hasn’t arrived yet. I hope she comes soon for you. Waiting it the worst. Usually when my temps drop, AF comes within a day or two.

@sienna221 I hope you enjoy your time in Wyoming. Have fun and take in all that mountain fresh air.