Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 8/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 8/28

• Month/Cycle: 21/23

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 12 

Testing: BFNs, I have a test left that surely won’t go to waste haha 

R/R: Well the bleeding stopped around lunchtime yesterday (it lasted about a day) so I guess that wasn’t AF but my test this morning was very negative so not likely to be implantation bleeding either. Why do our bodies mess with our minds?? Now I’m slightly concerned about the random bleeding but if it’s an isolated incident it’s probably fine? I’m expecting AF tomorrow but wouldn’t be surprised if I’m a day off and it comes today. 

CS/Q:

• @bows22 ugh, I’m sorry! But, are you even sleeping?!?! Two early morning posts in a row! I have everything crossed for you!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 9-10 days, taking B6 and C to maybe lengthen it

Testing: Monday

R/R: FINALLY done at school for the week! May go in this afternoon just to make some phone calls, but otherwise I’m freeeeee until Tuesday (sort of, I do need to start planning). I was supposed to go take care of that big family of cats again this weekend but they cancelled on me because one of the kittens has ringworm. I’m excited to not have to go all weekend, but I just lost out on another $100 because of it. 👎🏼

CS/Q: I spend too much time looking at “charts” like mine”. 🤣

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @chindimples04 Yesterday I had to be out of the house by 7 which was awful haha. DH gets up at 5 every day and I usually go right back to sleep if I wake up for his alarm but since I was so anxious to test today it was easy to pop right up. I’m sorry about your cat sitting job! Is Tuesday the first day of school?
  • @bows22 I got so excited when I saw you were still posting here! I hope that one last test works miracles for you! :)

@chindimples04 I just wanted to throw out there that vitex/a.k.a. chasteberry can lengthen your LP by a couple of days. It's a natural supplement you can find at any natural grocer. Naturopathic doctors prescribe it to balance hormones and support TTC.  Whenever I used it, it helped balance out my short cycles.

AFM, I'm finally starting the next cycle!  Bouncing over to WTO now.  Have a great weekend, everyone!
  • chindimples04chindimples04 member
    edited August 2020
    @bows22 oh, I feel the alarm thing! You must be east coast, since the boards all say 4:something am for me. And sort of! Since we are in this brand new building, we decided to do a soft start next week starting Tuesday. It’s basically like open house, my parents had to sign up for a time slot so we only have one family in the classroom at a time. Kids were learn about their iPads and parents will be able to ask questions and such. 

Edited for spelling errors.
    TTC History

• @keikilove *TW LC*
    I have seen that suggested a few places, but from what I can tell, it’s not breastfeeding friendly. I’m still nursing DD 1-2 times a day.
    TTC History

• @keikilove good luck!! 

@chindimples04 yes east coast! And that’s pretty smart about the open house. I’m sure that the parents really appreciate that!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL #2

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: Not good. NTNP

Typical LP length: 10-12 days 

Testing: Nope

R/R: Happy Friday!!! Well, I'm supposed to hear my results back today from my colposcopy biopsy but I don't think I will. They said a week which is today but because of covid I don't think it will be any time soon. Maybe a few weeks. I've been having bad stomach/adominal pains that are like stabbing or this weird zapping etc for the last few days now. It even radiates and gives me back pain too. Its worse at night then the daytime and it only happens everytime after I eat food which is weird. It feels like I have a heavy brick in my tummy or that I have drank a lot of strong liquor like vodka or whiskey etc and its burning in there. :( Guys my body is falling apart 😆 I need a new one! I sure hope this passes and isn't anything serious. 

CS/Q: Nothing 

@chindimples04 woo hoo for being done at school for the week. Yay for being freeee till tues. Must be nice. I'm jealous lol Enjoy all your time off.

@bows22 ugh. How frustrating! I'm sorry your body is being weird with the random bleeding. Sorry for the BFNs too. Sounds like we both need a new body 😂 

• @mindyb2019 I’m sorry your body is turning on you too! I hope start to feel better! And that you are surprised with your results today! 
  • @bows22 glad the bleeding stopped but booo for the BFN. Sorry friend.

@chindimples04 glad you're getting a break from the crazy long meetings at school. Enjoy that time off!

@keikilove yay! Excited for you for this cycle!

@mindyb2019 ugh I'm sorry your body is acting up so much. I hope you feel better.

Month/Cycle: 15/9

CD/DPO: 28/6

Timing: not great

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: not sure if I will yet

R/R: I'm in denial about going back to work next week. We have off Monday and Friday with three conference days in Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Mornings will be various meetings and trainings and then we get the afternoons to work in our classrooms. I'm going to miss no alarm clock and sleeping in until 8:30 😂.

CS/Q:

• @gingermama29 I’d be in denial too! I’m glad you at least have off Monday to ease into it