Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 8/27

bows22bows22 member
edited August 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 8/27

• @bows22 what a mind game! I hope it’s implantation bleeding! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 9-10 days, taking B6 and C to try and lengthen it

Testing: Monday

R/R: I have SOOOOO much to do today to get ready for next week and of course have an ungodly number of meetings again to “attend” so likely to not finish it all. At least it’s providing a stellar distraction during my “2”WW 

CS/Q: everything still looks really good.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited August 2020
    @bows22 Sorry for the weirdness regarding that bleeding. Hopefully the rest of today makes it clear what is happening! 

@chindimples04 I missed you when we were posting at the same time. Good luck trying to get everything done. Your chart is looking good! 

Month/Cycle: 27/idk

CD/DPO: 35/16

Timing: Doesn’t matter 

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: BFNs for days 

R/R: Rant: This is the longest cycle ever!!! I stopped progesterone 5 or 6 days ago, still no AF. Temps & HPTs confirm that I’m just waiting for AF. It needs to hurry up because once it starts we get to move to egg retrieval cycle! I haven’t been active here this week but gonna hang out in TWW till AF shows. 

CS/Q: Only showing for sh*ts & giggles. Stopped temping days ago once temps started trending down.  

• @keikilove nearly the same time! Crazy! I’m sorry AF isn’t showing up! Time for better things! ❤️
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @bows22 sorry for the BFNs. I hope the bleeding is implantation and it's just too early to test.

@chindimples04 ugh so many meetings. My district front loaded our 4 conference days so we have trainings every morning and then the afternoons to work in our classrooms and get prepared. I'm in denial that we go back next week to start those.

@keikilove I hope AF hurries up so you can get started on your ER cycle!!

Month/Cycle: 15/9

CD/DPO: 27/5

Timing: not great

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: not sure if I will yet

R/R: Woke up to a text from DH suggesting pizza for dinner tonight. I took zero convincing 😂. We're expecting some icky weather today. I'm really hoping we don't get any of the severe stuff. I don't like thunderstorms.

CS/Q:

• thanks ladies! I have to imagine with a white BFN it’s my period just taking its time but I’ll test again tomorrow if it hasn’t fully started 

@chindimples04 i hope you are able to be productive despite the meetings!

@keikilove Come on AF!!! It’s time to get the party started!

@gingermama29 thursday is such a good day for pre-weekend pizza. Enjoy! Hope the storms aren’t too bad for either of us, we’re supposed to get them too 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL #2

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: Not good. NTNP 

Typical LP length: 10-12 days usually 

Testing: Nope 

R/R: Well another gorgeous day out. Loving this weather. :) At work were having ice cream float day today. Mmmm yummy! Also, I don't want to jinx it but I haven't had any spotting since tues at like noon lunch time. Yay!! I'm making progress LOL Maybe my body has finally got its shit together  just in time to get my period in 8 days and start all over again 😆 

CS/Q: Nothing 

@bows22 so sorry for your BFN and the weird bleeding. FX that its implantation bleeding and not AF. 

@chindimples04 Your chart is looking great girlie. FX this is your month. GL with all the million things you have to get done.

@gingermama29 Mmmm.. pizza. Sounds yummy. Enjoy your dinner tonight. Ps.. does anyone really need convincing on pizza? 😆 What's your favorite kind to eat? 

@keikilove Sorry about all the BFNs and the longer cycle. I hate those cycles. I hope AF shows up soon so you can get going on the egg retrieval. GL. 

• @bows22 FX for implantation bleeding! 
    @chindimples04 sorry you’re so busy but definitely is nice to have a distraction during TWW!
    @keikilove ugh long cycles are the worst!
    @gingermama29 I also take no convincing when someone suggests pizza! Haha. Probably my reason for a few extra lbs during quarantine 😂

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: After weekend

R/R: Busy day today before we leave for our road trip tomorrow to Wyoming! Very excited. I’ve felt normal this week which is discouraging but normal I guess for only 6DPO...but it’s been nice to avoid crazy symptoms spotting haha.

CS/Q: May start temping next cycle if I’m here. Anyone have good resource/article with exactly how to do it?

• @mindyb2019 posted at same time! Such a relief I bet to stop spotting...finally! 
  • @sienna221 lol yep posted at the exact same time. Ya it is a relief to stop spotting. Hopefully it doesn't come back. I hope you have a good road trip to Wyoming. How long are you there for? 
  • @bows22 sorry for the weird bleeding! Hopefully you know one way or the other soon  <3
    @chindimples04 - good luck with everything!
    @keikilove ugh hopefully it shows soon! 
    @gingermama29 mmmmmm pizza!
    @mindyb2019 yay for floats and no spotting!
    @sienna221 have fun on your road trip!

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 27/idk

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 9-11 days

Testing: tomorrow I guess? My doctor sent in my femara prescription so I’m just waiting for AF but technically I’m already a few days late (normally 24 day cycles but occasionally 26-27) Tried to test this morning mostly because I woke up with a severe headache and needed to make sure Advil was safe buuuuuut TMI: I was lazy about it and tried to just test the stream instead of the cup method I normally do annnnnnd I guess I got too much pee on it and it threw an error and it was the last one in the box so now I have to get more.

R/R: I just want this headache to go away. Rave: starting demo in our master bathroom  this weekend!

CS/Q: 

• @bows22 sorry for your BFN and weird bleeding! I'm not usually bad about symptom spotting while in the TWW, but the one way my mind really messes with me is refusing to believe I'm fully out until I have full-on bleeding, so I feel ya.

@chindimples04 ugh, sorry about your meetings, hope you managed to fit in some of your other work today!

@keikilove my normal cycles are about 34 days and it is extremely annoying, I feel your pain! Actually, I take that back, it was nice for the previous fifteen years of my life when it meant having periods less often, but it's such a pain for TTC!

@gingermama29 PIZZA. That's all I have to say lol. I'm jealous.

@mindyb2019 ICE CREAM FLOATS. Y'all are killing me, I want all of that!

@sienna221 I learned how to temp from reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility, which is a (IMO) very cringe-y book in terms of the writer's corny writing style, but also has a ton of good information. I believe when you download the Fertility Friend app they also send you an email course with instructions about temping that is pretty thorough, it's like an email a day for 20 days or something like that.

@gusgus14 hoping femara works well for you! Is that the first medication you've been prescribed to address your ovulation issues? I think I may be in the same boat as you (I'm ovulating but it's weak) so I'm curious what's going to be my next step.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/3

Timing: Good as it gets.

Typical LP length: 14 days.

Testing: Not for a while.

R/R: My rave for the day is my H and I decided to do a day trip to a beach in a couple weeks, so I ordered some new swimsuits today that I am hype for! Rant is I'm not comfortable going to get a bikini wax yet, so I need to figure out some way to deal with the situation down there myself, haha.

• @the_most_happy TW previous pregnancy 

This is my first medication this round of TTC but a few years ago I conceived using clomid which can also help with ovulation. 

• @the-most-happy thank you for the tip! 
  • @mindyb2019 oh my gosh an ice cream float sounds so good right now. Do I remember correctly that you work with senior citizens? The thought of my grandma having an ice cream float makes me smile (DH literally just asked me what I’m smiling about haha)

@sienna221 have so much fun on your road trip!

@gusgus14 I vote for you to test tomorrow! good luck!

@the_most_happy oh I’m jealous of your beach day! We don’t have a real beach we can take a day trip to. I feel you on the bikini line situation haha. I don’t get waxes but I have been pretty lazy with the upkeep 

• @bows22 yes, you are correct. I work with seniors at a care home. OMG they had the best floats ever today and they were just all smiles and loving life lol. They had choices of orange pop, root beer or coke. it’s amazing that the simple little things like that make their day. haha to your husband. I had a float too and it was delicious lol