Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 8.26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Wednesday 8.26

• Month/Cycle: 15/9

CD/DPO: 26/4

Timing: not great

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: not sure if I will yet

R/R: Pretty quiet day ahead today. I spent some time in my classroom setting it up yesterday though it kinda felt like a waste since I'll be traveling on a cart to teach this year instead of having kids in my room. I probably won't try to get back into my classroom until we have our conference days next week. In the meantime, I need to buckle down and really figure out my lesson planning. It's so overwhelming having to completely reconfigure my curriculum.

CS/Q:
  • @gingermama29 I’m jealous you get to travel to your kids. Our specials teachers are zooming into our classroom. 😢

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 9-10 days, taking B6 and C to try and lengthen it

Testing: probably too early. 🤣

R/R: I FINALLY got my class list! Now, hopefully it doesn’t change too much between now and the first day. I have another 3 hour zoom meeting this afternoon for a math training. Not sure what that’s for or about. On a tiny positive note, I’ve been drinking more water. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

CS/Q: feeling good so far about this cycle. Obviously it’s still super early but my temps are far more promising than last cycle.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 - Good luck with your curriculum! 

CD/DPO: 26/idk

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 9-11 days

Testing: Probably not since I didn't think I ovulated but AF hasn't shown up and my cycle is normally 24-25 days and it's messing with my head.

R/R: First, I wish AF would just hurry up and get here. I would have expected her yesterday but so far nothing although that's not completely abnormal; I do get an occasional 26-27 day cycle. Second, still no effing call from my doctor's office to go over my results. WTF?! My labs were done Friday, the results were in Saturday. I can understand not getting a call Monday but come on! Especially since it's kind of time sensitive if I'm starting meds this coming cycle (so maybe a good thing my cycle is a little longer than normal this time). I couldn't take it anymore yesterday so I called around 10am and left a message. No return call. They're not open yet today but I've already sent a message via the online chart and I'm planning on calling shortly after they open. I just need my results confirmed (I'm 95% sure I know what they mean but I'm no doctor) and to know which route we're going and to get the prescription sent over to my pharmacy if that's what we're doing. UGH. Sorry. I'm just so annoyed. I really like my doctor but this is so frustrating. 

CS/Q: 

• @chindimples04 - oh yay for finally getting your class list! I know that's been a major frustration. I need to get back on the hydration train. I was doing *so* well for like two weeks and now the last week I've barely been drinking any water. 
  • @gusgus14 our clinic has a 4 hour return call policy. That is so unprofessional!
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 - I'm starting to get really mad about it. I haven't had any issues with them before and I really like my doctor but what in the actual eff?! 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL #2

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: Not good. NTNP

Typical LP length: 10-12 days

Testing: No

R/R: Happy Hump day ladies!! Not much exciting going on over here for me. Quiet day at work and another sunny beautiful day out so that's good. Yay. Finally got my CH's this morning. Not that it matters this cycle but hey still showed up and that makes me happy haha.

CS/Q: Nothing 

@chindimples04 Yay for a class list. That's good. Hope it doesn't change too much on you. I'm glad your feeling good about this cycle and that your Temps are up. FX for you this month. 

@gingermama29 GL with your curriculum. I hope you get it all figured out. Your day sounds like mine. Just a quiet day ahead lol Hopefully it doesn't drag for us. 

@gusgus14 I'm sorry AF hasn't shown up. I hate that and it Definitely does mess with your head. Hopefully it comes soon. Also, I'm sorry your doctor still hasn't called with your results. Wtf? they should have called by now. That's super frustrating. I've been there before. I would be calling them as soon as they open too. I don't blame you. I hope you get your answer soon. I really like my doctor too but he frustrates the he'll out me as well. 
  • edited August 2020
    I had an appointment yesterday, followed by lots of back-to-back meetings and in the end didn't have a chance to post, so I just lurked instead. 

@gingermama29 good luck with all the lesson planning. And tag from yesterday: it's so great that you have such a great principal / and can talk to her so openly. I have some teacher friends and have heard some principal horror-stories. 
    @chindimples04 I'm so sorry about your continuous struggles w/ the upcoming school year. Good luck with the Math zoom session (3 hours!!! 🙀). Your temps are definitely 💯! FX for this cycle!
    @gusgus14 Wow - WTF is up with your clinic?! That is so unprofessional. Stay on top of them, and don't even feel guilty! That's similar to the kind of shenanigans that's making me switch to a different OB. 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 36/16?

Timing: doesn't matter

Typical LP length: doesn't matter as I was taking progesterone 3-11DPO

Testing: tested at 10, 12, and 14 DPO; all BFNs so I'm done now. 

R/R: I'm joining @gusgus14 in summoning AF. WHY AM I STILL HERE?! AF... WHERE ART THOU? As you can see, I'm a bit frustrated. I knew that progesterone could eff with my period, but heard that I _should_ get my period 2-3 days after stopping progesterone. But it can take up to 7 days and it seems that I fall into this category. AF is literally the only thing standing between me and our first IUI cycle. Argh! If it weren't for the negative tests, and the falling temps... 

In other news, we have a Zoom call this morning to sign our IUI consent forms and then it's just waiting for AF to show up. Oh, and I had a really good appointment with my osteopath yesterday. Supposedly my uterus was out of alignment because of other organs being out of alignment/seized up so she rightened it for me. Osteopathy is in my bucket of "thing that can't hurt; but could definitely help with TTC". 

CS/Q: including just to show you that my temps are doing what they're supposed to be doing... 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @mindyb2019 oops - I took my time on my post and yours came in the meanwhile. Happy Hump Day to you too! I'm sorry about your continued spotting. I remember feeling that way after getting an IUD... spotted for like a month but it was expected. Hopefully it'll be over soon and it's nice that your got your CHs! Clearly some parts of your body are functioning how they're supposed to. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

• @gingermama29 oh that’s going to be weird to travel to each room. I guess it makes sense though. The plus side is that your classroom is going to stay so clean haha 

@chindimples04 yay for getting your class list finally! A 3 hour zoom math training sounds fun 🙃

@gusgus14 that’s SO frustrating. My RE’s office would pull stuff like that and that’s one of the reasons we are going to switch. I hope they have called by now!

@mindyb2019 yay for crosshairs! Enjoy the beautiful weather!

@acleverusername come on AF! Also glad you got your uterus back in the right place😂

Month/Cycle: 21/23

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: BFN on a Wondfo today 

R/R: I’m feeling pretty crappy today (even more than I normally do in the TWW). I also was in a terrible mood yesterday so that was giving me hope and why I decided to test, I needed a reality check haha. My FRERs are supposed to be delivered today so I’ll take one tomorrow. Otherwise I actually went to bed early-ish last night and it was nice to not wake up exhausted (which is also feeding my SS, like I’m not feeling crappy because I’m tired so I must be KU). Going to a clients office today to wrap up another audit and then will have another one down (still too many to go)

CS/Q:

• @gingermama29 ugh, good luck with lesson planning! That must be so hard, I can only imagine.

@chindimples04 a three hour Zoom meeting!? Geez, I would be pulling out my hair... hopefully it's actually valuable information at least, and not just fluff!

@gusgus14 that is incredibly frustrating about your doctor's office and their lack of responsiveness! I feel like OBGYN offices should be especially sensitive to the fact that so much of what do is time sensitive and it's extra important to make sure they are getting back to people ASAP.

@mindyb2019 yay for sunny, nice days! It's finally not miserably hot (just regular hot, haha) where I live and it really does make a difference in my mood.

@acleverusername sorry you're in the unlucky group that takes longer to get AF after progesterone, that must be so annoying! I feel like little stuff like that gets me disproportionately down because it's just like "of course I'm going to be the one who is outside of the usual for this," even when it's not a huge deal. Sending good vibes for starting IUI!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/2

Timing: Good as it gets

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Not for a while

R/R: So, I've not been posting lately because I've pretty much been in a constant state of freaking out/feeling bad about TTC for the past 2-3 weeks. Long story (kind of) short: my doctor wouldn't take me seriously when I said that I have a 34 day cycle and therefore we needed to adjust when I got my "CD21" blood work. She insisted on still doing CD21 blood work but also agreed to "let" me get another round done on CD29. After both rounds of blood work, she messaged me that she thinks I'm not ovulating at all. She said she wanted to do another round of blood work on my next CD21 to make sure this wasn't a fluke- and despite me again reminding the office that I ovulate around CD20, she insisted on testing as close to CD21 as possible. So I went in this past Monday for that additional round of blood work, and we had a follow-up appointment right after to discuss the earlier results. My doctor was immediately like "I think we need to refer you to an RE right away because you're having extremely irregular, anovulatory cycles" and I asked to go over the test results from the first two rounds of blood work so I could understand what exactly she was seeing. Basically as soon as I reminded her that the first round of blood work was not timed appropriately to my individual cycle, she completely changed her tune and was like "Oh, so you just ovulate later than normal." Yeah no kidding, that's what I've been telling you/your office constantly! She clearly had not even really looked at the CD29 blood work until that moment, sitting there with me. So, while I'm very happy that apparently I AM actually ovulating, I'm very irritated that my doctor basically caused me to freak out for no reason for several weeks. 

• edited August 2020
    @bows22 I'm sorry you're not feeling great today and boo for BFN. 10DPO is still early but it is excellent fuel for a "bad mood fire". Btw, what are your next steps vis-a-vis RE? I know you'd been present on the IF thread before, but not in the past ~2ish months. Are you taking a break before switching to another RE? As for my uterus, MH totally rolled his eyes when I told him what the osteopath did. Lol. It was very much pat-on-the-head-if-it-makes-you-feel-better reaction. I realize osteopathy is a bit of voodoo, but like I said... it can't hurt!

@the_most_happy Gosh, I am so sorry about your doctor's ... I don't want to say "incompetence"... but it's certainly at least inattention. I would have been going out of my mind and definitely looking for a new OB. Do you have that option? What are your next steps then? Hugs to you for having gone through this experience. And you hit the nail on the head with "of course I'm going to be the one who is outside of the usual for this" sentiment. It seems like it happens to me more often than not. But that's probably bias. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• @bows22 aww.. I'm sorry for BFN. BOO Erns!! I'm sorry that your crappy today. Sending you hugs 💕 I feel ya girl. I was in a terrible mood yesterday too. My boss told me to snap out of it and don't be miserable lol I hope your FRERs come today. yay for not waking up exhausted. I'm glad you got some sleep. 

@acleverusername thanks. Ya spotting for a month sucks. Not fun. Sorry you had to go through that with your IUD. ya clearly parts of my body are working properly and ill take that as a win. I'm happy for that. I would rather be spotting then not ovulating. Kinda hard to get KU when you don't O 😆 I can deal with the spotting even though its damn annoying. 

@the_most_happy ya its finally not miserably hot here too where I live. Just nice and sunny and comfortable lol wow your story of your doctor would have really pissed me off. I hate it when they don't listen to you. It's like ummm.. hello!! I already tried to tell you that. Sorry you had to go through that but I'm really glad that are actually ovulating so yay to that! 
  • @mindyb2019 @acleverusername @bows22 @the_most_happy - thanks guys! I'm just so freaking frustrated. I had hoped they would call on Monday but I was understanding when they didn't but now it's almost halfway through Wednesday and not a peep? WTF? No response to the message I sent through the portal this morning (not sure how often they check), still no call back from the message I left with the office administrator yesterday morning, so I just left another message but this time on the nurse line because that one is supposed to get checked hourly so maybe that one will get someone's attention. I'm starting to really lose my patience.

@mindyb2019 - Yay for a quiet, sunny day!
    @acleverusername - Uggggh so annoying! COME ON PERIODS, WHERE ARE YOU?!
    @bows22 - I'm sorry you're feeling crappy but yay for getting to bed early-ish.
    @the_most_happy - that's so frustrating!
  • @the_most_happy that is so incredibly frustrating. I’m glad you finally got her to listen to you, but it shouldn’t have to be that hard. 

@acleverusername it definitely can’t hurt! Answer to your question in spoiler because of prior pregnancy 

We went to an RE previously and kind of completed the cycle there. Testing, removal of what they thought was the issue, off on our merry way. So now we would be going to another for a second opinion/treatment as “unexplained”. When it was “time” for us to go back, covid had just started to explode in our area and we just weren’t ready. We decided we would reevaulate in October once I’m past my work deadline. We have a 2.5 year old that we conceived on our own so we feel comfortable that trying on our own is still a decent shot and that hopefully my age/his less than ideal morphology is what is making it take a little longer. 

• sienna221sienna221 member
    edited August 2020
    @gingermama29 Good luck preparing! So many teachers. And I can’t imagine how annoying it is to have to totally change your lesson planning. 
    @chindimples04 I have the opposite problem. Too much water which is so hard with OPK testing and trying to limit that. Have you tried one of the water bottles with the timing on them? I have the Healthish ones and really like them. 
    @gusgus14 Doctors are so frustrating sometimes. FX they get back to you ASAP. 
    @mindyb2019 Happy hump day!
    @acleverusername ugh...stupid AF. She shows up when you don’t want her and won’t show up when you do. 
    @bows22 Sorry you’re in a crappy mood! I know how that goes. Have had several of them this week. 
    @the_most_happy That is so frustrating! So sorry. Glad you took the initiative to make your doc review with you right there. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: After the weekend 

R/R: Sorry I haven’t been posting daily! I have been lurking and keeping up with all you ladies. The crappy weather and smoke/fires here have just really depressed me this week. But heading on a road trip this weekend so excited about that! 

CS/Q: None right now! 

*Edited because my post had crazy spacing for some reason. Trying to condense so it’s not a mile long. Haha 

• Coming back here to vent, hope that's okay. 

YOU GUYS. I just logged into the online portal and had a message from my doctor's office asking me to call to discuss my lab results. She said she tried to reach me but my voicemail was unavailable. I have been glued to my phone for the last 2.5 days and haven't gotten a single call from them so not sure what happened there but what I'm more annoyed/upset about is that I have no way to call this woman. You absolutely cannot get through to an actual person when you call the main number and she didn't give me a direct line or an extension. So now I've had to message her back asking how to reach her and I'm just very (im)patiently waiting for her to read it and respond. 
  • @gusgus14 omg what a headache for you. I’m so sorry this has become so difficult to get ahold of someone. That is really annoying. I would be losing my mind at this point. I really hope this lady responds to your message so you know how to get ahold of her. GL. I’m rooting for you girl. 
  • @mindyb2019 - thanks. I finally just called the appointment line because I know those call are answered and they tried to transfer me but thought the woman who was trying to get in touch with me might be at lunch so I still couldn't get in touch with her. I can see now that she's read my message through the portal asking how to get in touch with her so hopefully I'll be hearing from her soon. Like, it's really not that big of a deal overall but communication is so important to me. 
  • @bows22 sorry for your BFN and crappy mood, hope your day is getting better!

@acleverusername thanks girl, yeah I'm definitely considering looking for a new OBGYN after this... I'm just kind of terrified of having to go through all the frustration of trying to get someone else to understand my cycle, so part of me wants to stay now that we've at least gotten this ironed out. Gonna think on it some more.

@sienna221 aww fun, where are you road-tripping? 

@gusgus14 omg, I'm going crazy for you! This is absurd, hope you get her on the phone ASAP.
  • Update: FINALLY got a message back. Progesterone was "sub optimal" so I can start femara if I want (I told them yes, I do) and also my thyroid was slightly higher than they like to see for trying to get pregnant so she wants to put me on something for that as well. So now I just need AF to start but I'll probably also test in the morning if it hasn't shown up just in case. I can't imagine it happened for me this month between my progesterone levels and meh timing but I guess you never really know until you see that flow so we'll see. I'm just glad to have finally gotten a response from someone. 
  • @gusgus14 glad you finally got a response back! Sorry about the sub optimal levels (does that mean you O'd but just not like, a strong O?) but I'm glad you have a game plan for next cycle.
  • That was the most pointless three hour development I have ever sat through. Talk about piss poor timing. Ugh! I’m beyond frustrated!

@gusgus14 I am so glad you FINALLY have answers! On to bigger and better things next cycle (or a unicorn 😉).
    @sienna221 have a BLAST on your road trip! Where are you going?
    @the_most_happy that is incredibly frustrating! I’m sorry you had to deal with that. But I’m glad things are “normal” for you. 
    @bows22 I’m sorry your feeling blah right now. I’ve been the same way.
    @acleverusername 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 AF appears soon so you to can move on to bigger and better things!
    @mindyb2019 Yayy for cross hairs!
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 ugh.. I’m sorry your frustrated and had to sit through a 3 hour pointless meeting. That’s rough. 

@gusgus14 yay! I’m soo glad you finally heard back. I’m sorry your progesterone was sub optimal. I take meds for my thyroid too as mine was high last summer. What will they have you on do you know? Synthroid (levothyroxine)?
  • @gusgus14 hooray that you finally got a response and can start femara! Woot. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• @the_most_happy - yep, I ovulated it just wasn’t super strong.
    @chindimples04 - woo! Still hoping for a unicorn but I’m not banking on it. 
    @mindyb2019 - Synthroid!
    @acleverusername - woot!!
  • @gusgus14 ya synthroid is what I'm on too and it works great. GL.