Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 8.25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 8.25

• Month/Cycle: 21/23

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Thursday

R/R: I didn’t go to bed early but I did get to sleep in a little bit today so I’m feeling ready to jump in. I am feeling like how I always feel this time in my cycle so not feeling very optimistic. But you never know I guess. I have a lot of personal calls/things to take care of that I keep procrastinating so hoping to take care of those today too. I need to pause time for a bit so that I can get caught up without anything else being added haha. 

CS/Q:

• @bows22 hope you can keep that procrastination at bay and get things done!

Month/Cycle: forever

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: since 10dpo, all BFN which I hate seeing so much that I keep testing because I've decided I hate these early result Wondfo tests and want to get rid of them.

R/R: sorry for my absence yesterday. I was still pretty upset about Saturday *tw*

Getting lapped by my sister and all...

But my appointment yesterday went really well and my PCP put me on Wellbutrin. I'm not so sure about its safety with pregnancy so I will have to ask once we have some idea if it is working or not for me about possibly switching. I seemed to feel a little different even 2 hours after taking the first dose so I'm feeling hopefully about losing all the distressing thoughts and feeling more motivated and good to get things done around the house.

CS/Q: temps have been a little down for 2 days so 99% sure I'm out (since AF isn't due until tomorrow!)

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Checking in! I am technically in some kind of two week wait.

Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL, started Dec 2019

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: TTA

Typical LP length: About to find out

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I still haven’t decided if this is a rant or a rave, but at least we got answers. At this point I am in a two week wait for genetic test results that will determine whether we can come off the bench, or need to see if we can do IVF. FX this round of tests is all negative!

CS/Q: chart seems to confirm that I actually ovulated, so at least there is that! 

@bows22 I’m super amused that we are always here way earlier than anyone else, and yet you slept in. Glad you got some extra sleep! 

• @bows22 glad you got to sleep in a bit today. Hope you're about to avoid procrastination today.

@inthewoods23 I'm hopeful for you that the meds help. Glad your PCP visit went well too! Sorry for the BFNs and the trigger from your sister. Sending all the hugs.

@fitzfizz crossing everything that the tests come back negative!

Month/Cycle: 15/9

CD/DPO: 25/3

Timing: not great

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: not sure if I will yet

R/R: I'm heading in to school today to work in my classroom and also to have a meeting with my principal at noon. I was expecting to get co-department chair given that I'm now most senior in my department but they gave it to one of the art teachers who has been there 4 fewer years than I have (we're the fine arts department). I emailed my principal expressing my disappointment that I didn't get it (or a heads up) and hoped for an explanation/rationale behind having two art teachers as co-chairs instead of one art and one music like it's been historically. She apologized for not reaching out ahead of time and suggested meeting to discuss so that's our noon meeting. I don't expect anything to change since it was already board approved but I'm glad to at least get a chance to be heard.

CS/Q: got my CHs and a big temp spike today!

• @fitzfizz FX 🤞 for negative test results!

@gingermama29 high five to both of us for doing our mental health some good
    Good luck in your meeting today.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • lurking
    @inthewoods23 sending lots of internet hugs your way
  • @inthewoods23 the thing I don’t like about wondfos is that they are so small that I feel like my eyes can’t even focus on them. Or maybe I need to wear my glasses more often haha. I’m glad to see you back here and that you’re feeling better!

@fitzfizz thats so long to wait for test results! I hope the time goes by quickly and that everything is negative. I was thinking the same thing about “sleeping in” when I was posting first but I usually am doing my check in before I even get out of bed haha. 

@gi@gingermama29 I’m glad you are speaking up. I hope she has something to say that makes it make more sense. 

• @bows22 yes exactly! lol The Pregmate brand OPKs are a lot taller so I really like those for cheapie sticks. I wonder if they have early result HPTs. Otherwise maybe I should just bite the bullet and buy FRERs again. And also! The control line on the Wonfo tests have been so freaking dark. Almost purple. Feels insulting haha  :D

@asf0613 thanks friend!  <3
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @gingermama29 and @inthewoods23 I am so glad that you both talked to your PCPs and even more glad that both were good experiences! I hear so often about people (especially women) having awful doctor experiences so I’m glad to hear this was not the case for you both. 

@inthewoods23 Regarding wellbutrin/bupropion, it is considered pregnancy category B by some guidelines and other times is category C. Generally, it isn’t the first choice, but it is basically the second choice. Some people may choose to stop it during the first 10 weeks of embryogenesis to be extra cautious, but it is considered Ok to continue in pregnancy. Also, it is generally easier to stop and start without any withdrawal, so if you wanted to stop it temporarily, you can. 

@bows22 They actually said 2-3 weeks, and with a hurricane potentially coming tomorrow I am just hoping the samples get sent out before any shipping delays. If it all goes quickly, I may not have to stay benched next month! 
  • @bows22 I hope you are to find some productive motivation today!
    @inthewoods23 creepy internet hugs your way. *hugs*
    @fitzfizz 🤞🏼🤞🏼 For negative test results and a solid plan moving forward!
    @gingermama29 that would really upset me. I’m glad you are able to have a meeting with him. Also, Yayy for crosshairs!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 9-10 days (used to be 13-15)

Testing: I’ll test Monday just because, AF is due next Tuesday.

R/R: I could write a fucking novel about all the bull shit happening in my school right now. We have no fucking answers and I can’t handle it. The not knowing is so damn hard and they are trusting our parents and families more than their own staff (someone has to watch me take my temperature every day and fill out the health screener. 🙄 Ha! If they only knew!) I have no good feelings right now and I’m just pissed.

CS/Q: got cross hairs today! And what I thought was an artificially high temp turned out to be fairly accurate. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knew!

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @fitzfizz thank you for your input!! That puts my mind at ease a bit. She went over a couple different meds with me in brief detail but opted for the wellbutrin since there's some evidence that I have attention issues and she said it can help a bit with that.

@chindimples04 UGH it's insane how close it is to the school year with nothing to prepare you. I have so many questions but it would probably just tick you off even more!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL #2

CD/DPO: 19/2

Timing: Not good. NTNP

Typical LP length: 10-12 days 

Testing: Nope

R/R: Well spotting/bleeding is back again. Oh goody :( this has been the worst most annoying month of my life and I’m ready for it to pass. It’s really starting to effect my quality of life and mood in a huge way. It goes away for a day or so then boom comes back. Then goes away etc etc. I don't get it. I literally can't do anything fun with my lady parts (penetration or not, orgasm or not) and it starts up again.(Sorry TMI) I'm scared to even move at this rate. Sigh * 😔 I don't know what's going on in there. I'm really getting tired and chaffed from wearing pantyliners every day for almost a month. I’m worried that this might be something serious or an infection or ??

CS/Q: Nothing 

@bows22 Glad you got to sleep in a little bit at least today. That’s good. Sorry your not feeling optimistic. 

@gingermama29 yay for CH’s and the big spike in temp. That’s good. GL with your meeting today with the principal. Hope that goes well. 

@chindimples04 Wow, your mood and speech sounds just like me this morning. LOL we’re both pissed but for entirely different reasons. I’m sorry all that’s going on in your school right now. That sucks! 

@inthewoods23 So sorry for your BFN and being upset by your sister. Sending you hugs Friend ❤️

@fitzfizz nice to see you here. I hope you get your genetic testing results back soon and you can be unbenched. FX for everything being all good and negative. Yay for Ovulating. That’s a plus and at least your body is doing that.

• @bows22 - glad you got to sleep in a little!
    @inthewoods23 - It sounds like hopefully you're on the right track with the Wellbutrin. 
    @fitzfizz - Fingers crossed!!
    @gingermama29 - I'm sorry they gave co-department chair to someone else! That's disappointing. Hopefully there's a valid reason.
    @chindimples04 - Ugh that's so infuriating! 
    @mindyb2019 - I'm sorry about the spotting/bleeding  <3<3

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 24/idk

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 9-11 days

Testing: Thursday if AF doesn't show up but I don't think there's much of a chance, if any for this cycle.

R/R: Rant: still haven't heard a peep from my doctor's office since the results of my CD21 labs came in. I broke down and called about 2 hours ago and left a message because I just really want to get a move on. I just had my labs done on Friday but the results have been available since Saturday and I was giving them yesterday since it was the first day after a weekend but now I'm getting impatient/anxious. If I'm going on meds next cycle then we still need to decide which one and AF is due at any time and I don't want to get screwed over if for some reason it takes too long to make a decision/get the prescription and I miss the right cycle days to take the meds. 

CS/Q: 

• @chindimples04 it took me a second to get what you meant by “if only they knew” and then once I did I snorted haha. Glad you can find some humor in how frustrating this is. You should ask them who is going to go to peoples houses to watch them take their kids temperature and then give them Tylenol since it “can’t be covid”? Because you know that will happen. This is a mess. 

@mindyb2019 sending some love your way. I’m sorry the bleeding keeps happening. Are you supposed to call your doctor back if it doesn’t stop within a certain amount of time?
  • @gusgus14 I’m glad you called, the squeaky wheel definitely gets the grease when doctors offices are concerned. So annoying 
  • @bows22 ya the doctor said to call in another 2 weeks if the bleeding/spotting doesn’t go away. More then likely at this rate I’ll prob be calling him at the end of the month. :( 
  • @bows22 - I just wish I could have actually spoken to someone! But at least it felt like I was doing something about it instead of just waiting around.
  • @mindyb2019 ugh I hope that spotting stops soon!! Brings me back to the 2 weeks of spotting I had after the hysteroscopy and polypectomy procedure last year. Sure the paperwork said I could bleed for 2 weeks but I had over 10 days of light spotting and it was annoying as hell that it wouldn't go away. I was worried I wouldn't know when AF actually started! Hoping things work themselves out for you soon or else I might need to pull out my shenanigans/nonsense gif to get your body to get its act together!
    Top 30 No Nonsense GIFs  Find the best GIF on Gfycat

@gusgus14 annoying! I hope they call back soon! I appreciate that my clinic always returned any voicemails left before 4PM (or maybe 3 so that they could spend the last hour of the day calling people back?)
    Good Mythical Morning Hello GIF by Rhett and Link - Find  Share
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 girl, I think my body is scared of your nonsense board gif 😆 since you posted this my body hasn’t spotted since yesterday. It definitely got its act together. 😂 Thanks my friend 👍 
  • @mindyb2019 😎 glad I could help! Nonsense can kiss our behinds 😙😙🤭
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 😆 yes they can!