Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 8.25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 8.25

• Month/Cycle: 8

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, etc

R/R: its seeming like its going to be a light workload day for me---time for cleaning! also need to carve out some good time to dedicate to working out.  i slacked over the weekend (and ate poorly)

CS/Q: nada, started OPKs today though

• @asf0613 hope you have a great day cleaning and hopefully working out! I cleaned out my closet this weekend and made a pile of stuff to donate - it's so nice to get those tasks done! 

Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Mira, OPKs, PNV and others

R/R: Going to try and go for a nice long walk today after work. I definitely feel better if I get some sort of activity - just going to start small! 

CS/Q: none. Based on previous cycles I may O in a couple weeks or not at all

• Loading the player...
  • @asf0613 I hope you get in the workout time and the cleaning done!

@priyadoc Good luck on getting your walk in!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, HIO EOD

R/R: Work has been busy, but I am getting through. Hoping to get some cooler weather this week so we can open up the house. I appreciate A/C but I would prefer weather cool enough to open the windows for sleeping at night. 

CS/Q: only two days in so nothing to see. 

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014