February 2021 Moms

HDBD 8/19

First HDBD! Post if you actually have a bump and if you feel comfortable! No blumps, please 😁

What’s going on for you this hump day?

Re: HDBD 8/19

• Wait now I need to go dress cuter and find a better background than my bookcase before I share. @adorebel you look so cute!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @birdiejo you're being too kind about my target dress + bathroom selfie!  :D
    Rainbow Baby? {2.1.21}
    MC at 8 weeks {EDD 9.2.20}
    Rainbow Girl! {2.28.16}Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby boy, lost at 16 weeks {EDD 6.10.15}

• I do love a good target dress! 
  • Ok guys don't leave me alone in here! @birdiejo let's see your bump! @szwill86?
    Rainbow Baby? {2.1.21}

• My current chips and salsa blump is not a real bump yet. I didn’t start to show with DS until around 20 wks. Can’t be hypocritical and post yet! Also, can’t compete with your great pic 👗 
  • @adorebel absolutely she isn't being too kind. I am adamantly against idle flattery & my knee jerk thought was oh! She picked a perfect screen name! She's adorable! Seriously, own it girl!
  • If I remember I’ll do it tomorrow. I completely forgot today 😂

You are both cute! @adorebel that dress is so pretty!
  • @adorebel @birdiejo you both look great! You make me super excited for when I start showing! Also I think I need to make a target run now! 
  • Omg why is everyone so cute! Gorgeous nursery @tamalahoops
  • Looking good, @birdiejo and @tamalahoops!
    @animommy I got "adorebel" as my sn 5 years ago by combining our girl name (Isa/bel) and our boy name (Theodore). We did end up naming DD Isabel... we'll see if we go with Theodore for this baby boy!

Rainbow Baby? {2.1.21}

• You all are setting the bar high for these HDBD pics! Love them so far ❤️ 
  • There’s definitely something! @kkfishy9 you look so cute! 
  • @birdiejo @tamalahoops @mdfarmchick @kkfishy9 You all look absolutely adorable!!! Beautiful pics!

@tamalahoops i LOVE the scale in the background! That's such a fantastic idea and personal touch!

@kkfishy9 You DEF have a bump! We're all different but don't worry, mama! It's there!