November 2020 Moms

Marco.... Laura.....

Not sure who all is in the paths of these beasts but we are! I also have some pretty serious ‘05 hurricane Katrina PTSD. Good luck to anyone in the paths, let me know if I can do anything. We’re close to the LA/TX border and have people in S / SE LA and throughout TX. If you need anything (shelter, electricity, food, etc) please reach out!!
ECat504
SO
SD (11/2010)
DD1 (09/2014)
DD2 (10/2015)
Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)

Re: Marco.... Laura.....

• Stay safe! Keep us posted as you can. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes! Keep us posted 🙏 and im with you @ecat504 ... if anyone needs anything please reach out!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Ecat504 praying for everyone’s safety
  • @Ecat504 prayers and good thoughts your way! Stay sage and let us know how you are when you are able to 💚

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Stay safe @Ecat504!! 
  • Praying for safety for you @Ecat504 and everyone else in the path of these storms! 💜
  • Stay safe @Ecat504 and anyone else in the path(s)! Please keep us posted on how you are doing!! 
  • Prayers for safety @Ecat504 ❤️❤️❤️
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • What a mess! Just watched the news on the hurricanes. I can't believe how crazy this hurricane season is! I am in the eastern half (not coast) of NC so we had Isaias (we were fine, just a little wet) but I have never expected a hurricane before the end of very end of August... Usually middle of Sept.

But 2 hurricanes in the same week? That's insane!!! Stay safe, praying for no/minimal damage.  Bless your nerves @Ecat504 ❤️
  • Praying y’all don’t get flooding over there! 🙏🏽 Looks like Marco was downgraded to tropical storm which I always feel relieved by when it happens here in Florida but then I remember for other states the flooding can cause greater problems than storm winds. 
  • Stay safe @Ecat504! I'm from south Louisiana. Moved to the west coast in 2012, so I know how nerve-wracking this can be, let alone back-to-back. My whole family is still there, so I've been watching everything closely. Luckily, it looks like Marco is weakening, so just gotta get ready for Laura! Be careful!! 
  • @Ecat504 stay safe love and keep us posted if you need anything! <3 
  • @Ecat504 stay safe! And let us know if you need anything. I have a bunch of family that lives in Baton Rouge.
  • @Ecat504 I hope Laura simmers down and y'all are able to safely wait it out. 
  • Laura is starting to look very menacing. Sending prayers for you ladies in LA.
  • @Ecat504 are y’all evacuating?? I don’t know exactly where you are at but I saw that most of the counties there on the coast have mandatory evacuations. I hope you and your family stay safe! 
  • @ecat504 thinking of you!
  • @Ecat504 Hope the storm passes quickly and you all stay safe!
  • @Ecat504 praying for you. It’s not looking pretty.