Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 8.22-8.23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend?

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 8.22-8.23

• Finally back here after an incredibly busy week at work!! Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend so far. 

Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Mira, OPKs, PNV and others, EOD HIO

R/R: Work has been so crazy this week, by the time I have a chance to hop on here it's already 5pm! But I've been lurking just to catch up with what you ladies have been up to. It's going to be a quiet weekend for me since MH is studying for a big exam and I'm exhausted from work. Looking forward to being a little lazy and hopefully getting some good walks in. 

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend? - My favorite weekends are always family wedding weekends. I have a huge extended family and it's always so nice to see everyone. But I'm not sure if I would pick that or a weekend w/ MH at our honeymoon destination (the Maldives) which was pure HEAVEN! 

CS/Q: none, probably won't be any sign of O for another 2 weeks

• @priyadoc I hope you enjoy your lazy weekend! ❤️ 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Vit. B6 and C, fruit and veggie heavy diet, BBT, OPKs, CM, CP, HIO EOD

R/R: I have a crazy busy weekend of pet checks for my Rover side gig. It’s for a family with 5 cats and they have me there 7 times this weekend. It’s a lot of work but a TON of money, so I couldn’t turn it down! Our back to school inservice starts Monday, so next week is also going to be crazy! 

I want to go to a hotel with a spa and just relax and refresh. I’m mentally, emotional, and physically exhausted. I need a reboot.

CS/Q: It’s O day, O day, gonna HIO on O day! (Sung to the tune of Friday by Rebecca Black) 🤣

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL#2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: NTNP

R/R: Well, my bleeding is back. Knew it was too good to be true. I had to have another biopsy done off my cervix for the colposcopy yesterday. That was not fun 😒 I'll hear results back in about a week they said but with covid I expect it to be at least 3-4 weeks or more. It took a long time last time. I don't know if my bleeding is from my procedure yesterday or still from my period. Maybe a bit of both. 

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend? That's a tough question.. I don't know really. Maybe just being able to get away for a couple days with just DH and relax and soak in a hot tub with a glass of wine. Watch some movies cuddled up on the couch. Or hanging out with family having a big BBQ together and spending time with everyone. Pretty much anytime I'm not at work is a good weekend 🤣

CS/Q: Nothing 

@priyadoc sorry that work has been so busy and its been a crazy week for you. Hope you can unwind and relax this weekend and do nothing. OMG I would love to go to the Maldives. Been a dream of mine forever. Definitely on my bucket list! Would be so beautiful and amazing.  

• @mindyb2019 it’s probably a crap shoot on whether it’s still from AF or if it’s from your procedure. 🤞🏼 it’s from the procedure. 
    TTC History

• I’ve been lurking while AF is here...

@priyadoc I hope you enjoy your quiet weekend! Lazy weekends are my favorite. Also the Maldives! That just sounds amazing 

@chindimples04   Yay for O day! We’ve used Rover before - I’m glad to hear that you are able to get some good take home on it! I never know exactly what the individual’s take home with these services is which makes me feel a little guilty about using them sometimes...

@mindyb2019 I’m sorry to hear that your bleeding is back :( fx it’s just from the procedure. And I agree - any weekend not at work is a good weekend. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: AF so nothing at the moment 

R/R: Our home renovations are *almost* complete and I just can’t wait. It feels like we’ve been living in chaos forever now so I’m looking forward to finally being able to settle in.

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend? At the beach or near a lake. I just want to be in the water all the time. It’s been rough getting there this summer - I’m still not super comfortable going to the beach. 

CS/Q: nothing to see yet 

• @chindimples04 yay for O day. HIO on O day 🤣 yay for a TON of money. Thats good. Omg a hotel with a spa sounds like an amazing weekend. I would take that or anything right now lol.

@fameonmain2 yay for your home renovations almost done. That will feel nice. Being at the beach  or lake sounds great. I love being in the water all the time too. 
  • @fameonmain2 Rover gives their sitters 80%! It’s actually really good! With Usborne, I only get 25%, but that’s for selling a good. Since I’m seeking myself, I get to take home a lot more! And honestly, it’s worth it! I’ve made almost $1000 this year from it!
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 wow, Rover does sound worth it for you! Not a bad time to have extra cash either :) Lol at your O day song :D

@mindyb2019 Ugh I'm sorry about the bleeding and colposcopy. Your ideal weekend sounds so nice and relaxing!! Maldives was definitely amazing, we would love to go back but not sure if it'll happen 

@fameonmain2 Glad your house renovations are almost done, that will be such a relief to have it over with! I agree with you that I'm not comfortable going to the beach yet - so hard for us water babies though!!
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: charting, OPK, prenatals

R/R: Rant, for anyone who was following my journey, I had a missed period last month but kept testing BFN. It was nearing four weeks late before I was able to meet with my general practitioner. We did some blood work, tested for pregnancy as well as any indicators of possible thyroid disorders. Before I could get my results, AF made her appearance as I walked into work. Blood work all was normal so my doctor suggested that it's likely just stress... While I have been carrying added stress over the last few weeks, I never thought  it could stall my period so long. I also have been very regular since stopping birth control over six years ago so it's just been weird and frustrating. Now that AF is back, it's going to be interesting to chart my cycle. I'm starting OPK this week to help with the process. But in happier news, let me RAVE about our new puppy! He's keeping us very busy but we're absolutely in love with him. Can someone teach me the html on how to add pictures/spoilers? I promise to upload all the puppy pictures once I learn how..

A quiet beach getaway, cocktails, and my hubby. I love hearing the waves crash on the beach and just soaking up the sun. 

@fameonmain2 I just LOVE being on the water too. I haven't gone to the river or lakes either just because they're so packed since everything else is still shut down where I live. 

CS/Q: I will have lots when I begin OPK. I still feel very new to all of this. 
  • @ktinarose if you click the third button in on my screen shot (either from mobile or computer) the last option is spoiler. Then you’ll click the last icon (looks like some mountains) and select your photo you want to insert. I personally just screenshot my chart on my phone and crop it, and I think most others do too. Hope this helps! Also, stress can do a LOT of damage to our bodies, so I’m not surprised that it would delay your cycle that long. It has some serious negative effects on the body. I would try to find some ways to help you remain calm, like meditating or deep breathing or reading. 

TTC History

• ktinarosektinarose member
    edited August 2020
    @chindimples04 thanks for the help! Here's hoping it works !! 🤞

Also, I definitely am one to carry a lot of stress. It's part of my personality, unfortunately. I tend to overthink things. Luckily, I've a few close friends who I've been reaching out to that help me with perspective and just to stay grounded. I definitely feel like I'd like to add some type of meditation or exercise into my routine for body and mind health. I just have to get motivated to do it.