Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 8.22-8.23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend? 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Weekend 8.22-8.23

• Options

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 22/idk

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 9-11 days

Testing: probably not 

R/R: No rant or rave, just an update. My lab results posted this morning (had my CD21 labs yesterday) and I won’t be able to talk to the doctor until next week since it’s the weekend but if I interpreted them correctly, I didn’t ovulate well which I figured and honestly I’m glad because it means I can start meds next cycle. Going to stay in the TWW until AF likely shows up next week.

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend? Doing absolutely nothing and being waited on hand and foot lol Plus a 90 minute massage.

CS/Q: 

• Options
    inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited August 2020
    @gusgus14 that's a bummer about your results, but it gives you somewhere to go with the next cycle!

Month/Cycle: an eternity

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: bold AF test line (aka stark white BFN) today. Might entertain myself with a test this evening since that's supposedly a more likely time to get a BFP at 10dpo. Thank god for cheapies!

R/R: so far this morning is a big thumbs down - who doesn't feel that way after a BFN though? But I finally got my registration form, etc filled out and in our mailbox for my car so I can at least put my plates on the car. DH and I had a lovely afternoon going out for lunch. Made a pit stop at the jeweler to have my rings rhodium plated and also just spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing. Feeling a bit of motivation today so hopefully I can get some good cleaning done around the house or get a few things organized!

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend? An ideal weekend for me involves waking up semi-early (like 7am), sitting around either watching some YouTube or doing some word puzzles having maybe 1 or 2 things I want to accomplish in the day. Some self-pampering if there's nowhere to be (like shaving my legs, they're kinda gross right now). Otherwise I'd love to lay outside on a nice summer day.

CS/Q: temped dropped a little this morning. Been feeling some slight pressure in the ute area, but I'm trying not to think too much about it with the BFN. I haven't been eating much lately so it could be from not having a full stomach.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@gusgus14 agree with above..such a bummer but at least you can have a plan moving forward now.

@inthewoods23 FX for different test results tonight! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/1  (I think...)

Timing: -5 (x2), -4, -2, -1, O (If above is right)

Typical LP length: 11  (only 1 cycle recorded to know)

Testing: Not even thinking about it yet 

R/R: It’s so Smokey outside from the fires. Guessing between quarantine and smoke, it’ll be a weekend relaxing inside. Also so glad it’s O time...so tired of DTD 😂

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend? Right now because of Covid...Anything! 

CS/Q: Not sure if I’m supposed to be here in TWW yet. I posted my FF “chart” below. Had two full days of positive OPKs. Would you all normally agree with FF that O was yesterday or would O potentially be today? In which case...oh no! I’ll need to muster up energy to DTD on O day again. I know for reading a chart, BBT really helps (since mine isn’t really even a “chart”) so if I’m here in TCC still next cycle, maybe I’ll start temping.

• Options
    *Lurking from WTO*
    @sienna221 I would say O was CD17. I typically go with the 24 hours after first positive average for O. 

@gusgus14 sorry to hear about the subpar O. 😢

@inthewoods23 I always feel miserable after a BFN, so I’m right there with you. I’m sorry it was negative.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    edited August 2020
    @gusgus14 glad you got some answers and at east you ovulated, right? Small victories and small steps forward. 
    @inthewoods23 🙁at "an eternity"; I'm sorry for yet another BFN. It's still 10DPO though... also you made lots of steps forward this cycle anyway. 
    @sienna221 I wouldn't discourage another BD sesh today! If only just for fun! 😉

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: doesn't matter

Typical LP length: however long I want it to be since I'm on progesterone

Testing: BFN this morning at 12DPO which means I stop taking progesterone and WFAF

R/R: I'm supper bummed that my body betrayed me. Was really hoping it was going to happen this month naturally before we start our first IUI cycle. Oh well. And because I was anticipating testing this AM, I had a night full of "positive test" dreams; it was lovely while it lasted. I also dreamt that my bff texted me saying she's KU'ed and expecting on April 24, 2021 (yes, the dream was that precise!) LOL. 

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend? First of all, it would have to be a 3-day weekend. Then, no plans. A bit of housework. A bit of fitness (i.e. hiking with friends). A bit of pampering! (+1 on the 90-min massage; make it a Thai massage). Maybe a haircut? A fancy dinner with fancy wine (doesn't have to be at a restaurant.) But key is definitely 3-day weekend. 

CS/Q: progesterone has been propping my temps up, so I won't bother sharing. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    @gusgus14 Sorry for the disappointing O. How do you know? From progesterone levels?// I love your ideal weekend! 
    @inthewoods23 I almost had a heart attack when I read the test line was bold AF!!!! I misinterpreted that as a BFP. I guess it was a bold control line? Your charts have been so dang pretty lately, I pray that tonight’s test gives a different result. 
    @sienna221 I bet you’re tired! That BD timing is amazing! Re: your O day question, mine usually happens the day after the last peak OPK. So if I ever have two peaks ina row, like yours, I usually get O cramps after the second peak, followed by the temp jump. But every body is different so once you start temping you will definitely learn your pattern.
    @acleverusername Sorry for the bfn, especially after those convincing dreams. FWIW, I’ve also been doing progesterone after O & at first I disregarded the high temps too. But now, after many months, I see that I still have clear patterns—it’s just that the progesterone bumps it up by about 1 degree. For example, one recent cycle I had flat temps even on progesterone (at just a little higher temp degree than normal). So I wouldn’t totally disregard your chart in progesterone. Although this one sounds like it was deceiving. Sorry.// Your weekend sounds perfect! (Except the housework lol!) 

Month/Cycle: 27/idk 

CD/DPO: 30/11

Timing: Not good enough 

Typical LP length: 10-13 

Testing: Another BFN today. Stopping the progesterone tonight

R/R: Was also hoping to be a super special unicorn and get KU naturally before our IVF starts with this next cycle. Ah well....

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend? Also need it to be 3 days! Sleep in the first day, brunch & mimosas, pampering like pedicures & a massage. Nice dinner that night. The next day: up a bit early for a morning walk or run in nature, then relaxing at a pool or beach, then something healthy & satisfying to eat. On the final day: more relaxation, a nice leisurely healthy lunch, plus some time to get organized for the upcoming week. In reality, I’m heading out to get groceries & run errands right now.😆 #reallife 

CS/Q: Slight temp drop this morning. Hope that AF will show quickly after stopping supplements.        

• Options

@gusgus14 I hope that the meds you’ll start are the quick fix you needed!

@inthewoods23 oh wow productive day! Also I love love love cheapies for testing at night.

@sienna221 I agree that O was probably yesterday, but my RE recommends having sex when you see a positive OPK and then for the next 2 days after so you may want to rally for one more just in case! (We don’t always though)

@acleverusername I love the twist of the 3 day weekend! That makes perfect sense! I’m sorry about the BFN but yay for IUI!

@keikilove ah, I’m sorry for the BFN. Excited for things to come for you though ❤️ Also I want to change my ideal dream weekend to your answer. Is that not what happens every weekend when you live in Hawaii??

Month/Cycle: 21/23

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: 10 or 11 dpo 

R/R: Happy Saturday! I spent some time in the office today getting some things done that I didn’t get to this week. Feeling much better about the week ahead! Now we are relaxing and getting takeout for dinner and will probably catch up on Big Brother. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful in the morning so I’m hoping we can get outside and do something to make up for not doing much today. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Ideal dream weekend would be a trip somewhere by a pool with drinks.  But ideal normal weekend is a mix of some productivity (preferably not work related though), some relaxing, and some fun. The specific details don’t matter as long as we hit those three categories!

• Options
    @inthewoods23 - waking up early and shaving my legs would be the opposite of my ideal weekend lol @sienna221 - woooooo I’d be tired of DTD with that timing, too @acleverusername - Sorry for the BFN! I should probably have worded my update better but I either didn’t ovulate or it was weak. I’m not 100% sure which one but my doctor should call Monday to talk about it. @keikilove - yep, they checked my progesterone levels to see if/how well I ovulated. They also checked my thyroid but that looks like it came back normal. Sorry for the BFN! @bows22 - glad you were able to go in to get some work done!
  • Options
    @keikilove lmao yes bold CONTROL line. It's so bold it was practically magenta colored over pink 😂

@bows22 I totally misread that as "I hope we can get outside and do makeup". Like, why does it need to be nice outside for you to do your makeup? 😆
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @keikilove how long after stopping progesterone does AF come for you? It's my first month doing it. Also second what @bows22 ... isn't your perfect weekend _every_ weekend in Hawaii! Either way, it sounds entirely delightful. You're right... what was I thinking with housework? 

@bows22 happy to hear that you caught up on work and feeling good about the week ahead! I love that feeling of accomplishment. Here's to hoping that we'll all be able to travel soon so that your dream weekend can be realized (multiple times). 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    DoubleUp8DoubleUp8 member
    edited August 2020
    @gusgus14 I'm glad your tests have given your some answers and hopefully a way to move forward. 

@inthewoods23 sorry about the BFN. Glad you took care of your car stuff and hope you can get some cleaning done around the house tomorrow.

@sienna221 sorry you are trapped inside for the weekend. Stay safe!

@acleverusername sorry about the BFN. I'm sorry all of your lovely dreams did not come to fruition, that is so hard.

@keikilove sorry about the BFN. Hopefully the IVF is your answer!

@bows22 I hope you are able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful morning tomorrow.

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 33/11

Timing: -3

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: BFN yesterday. :/ No other plans unless AF doesn't show up in the next week.

R/R: DH's grandfather is hanging in there. We got to talk to him on the phone yesterday from his hospital room, so at least we have been about to say we love you. Glad to be away this weekend at the lake! Been relaxing and great to see my mom and dad.

GTKY: What’s your ideal dream weekend? DH and I at the lake on a crisp fall weekend. Definitely a 3-day weekend! We have the place to ourselves. We get to go out to some of our favorite restaurants for dinners and drinks. Hikes to enjoy the fall foliage and lots of time enjoying the scenery and also enjoying a warm fire and drinks together in the evenings. 

CS/Q: edit to add chart.

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    @DoubleUp8 glad things with YH’s grandfather are going okay. That’s great that you guys got to talk to him. I’m sure that helped. I hope he continues to get better