November 2020 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 8/19

Re: WTF Wednesday 8/19

• Options
    WTF to California - we made it all the way to mid August before fire season hit, but now it's gone all overachiever on us. Over 10,000 lightning strikes starting over 400 fires in the last week. And firefighter crews are totally under-resourced because of Covid. WTAF.

Also, I really hate people touching my belly (other than DH or DS). Even my mom. I got so ragey yesterday and was trying so hard to bite my tongue because it's my mom, and she's excited. But WTF, leave my body alone.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @hedgepig fires are so scary!!! Are you close to any of them? As far as belly touching, I haven't experienced that so much(yet🙄)and I understand not wanting to say too much to your mom but I've heard of people returning the belly touching to random ppl who touch their belly and I thought it hilarious! I just don't understand people who touch random people's bumps!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @babywiik Fortunately none are close to us this year, but we're all on high alert! 
    Fewer belly touches (and coming soon, fewer baby touches) is definitely a nice side effect of global pandemic 🤣 Stay out of my bubble!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @hedgepig Oh lord... I never thought of that, one silver lining to COVID less randos wanting to molest my belly!  It's a good one too, I can imagine all the wackadoodles wanting to cop a feel out of my twin belly.  Thankfully this has yet to occur, but that'd annoy me if my mom did it :| DD, SD, or MH = okay.  Everyone else = NOPE!

Super scary about the fires! Stay safe!!!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @hedgepig YES!!! Don't touch MY belly! My mom, sisters and an aunt do not know personal space. They know I am not a touchy person, being pregnant has not changed that.