Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 8/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 8/21

• Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: keeping everything crossed that I O this cycle 🤞🏻🤞🏻

R/R: I’m back!! AF showed yesterday 3 days after my last Provera pill. Based on timing, DH and I are giving it one more month to try naturally but will do IUI in early October if we don’t get KU this cycle. Hoping we get lucky! We are currently en-route to our beach vacation with my family for the next week, which should be fun! I probably will be minimally active on here while we are away but at least wanted to jump back into the dailies for today. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

CS/Q: nothing interesting 

• @runningoncookies glad Provera worked but sorry for the timing with vacation. Enjoy your time at the beach with your family!!

Month/Cycle: 14/9

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs, and HIO of course

R/R: So I finally got up the courage to call my doctor yesterday about my anxiety. Extra irony: I'd been putting off the phone call because I've had a ton of anxiety about even calling my doctor to talk about it. It's a vicious cycle. But I definitely need to talk to her about how I've been feeling because I feel like it's been getting progressively worse. My mental health has been really bad lately and I'm having a lot of trouble coping with my anxiety. Anyway, she wants to see me Monday morning. I'm really hoping I can get put on something that is safe to take while TTC and hopefully eventually KU.

*TW* LC
    I was hoping for a virtual appointment so I wouldn't have to bring DD, who is 2.5 and is not generally cooperative for wearing a mask. Now I have more anxiety about having to physically go in because I have to bring her with me. I guess the one comforting thing is that there's only 1 active case in my county right now so risk is relatively low going in person.

CS/Q: 
  • Loading the player...
  • @runningoncookies I’m so glad the provera worked quickly for you! Although AF and the beach don’t sound like the BEST combination in the world!
    @gingermama29 I’m so sorry you are struggling with your anxiety. I have noticed the more I try to deal with school things, the worse I am feeling, also. I hope you are able to find a safe option that works well for you. ❤️

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: my OPK was still SUPER negative this morning. I’m so frustrated. O day is “tomorrow” but there is no way that’s happening. At this point, I’d be surprised if I ovulate at all this cycle. I wish my body would catch up with my heart.

CS/Q: temps look great. Too bad nothing is happening. 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL #2

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: NTNP

R/R: well, today seems like its going better. Don't want to jinx it but maybe, just maybe.. my body may have figured itself out. I stopped spotting later last night and haven't had anything since then or this morning so thats good. FX it doesn't come back but I won't hold my breathe as it's done this before. I also might actually Ovulate this month after all too. Yay! Spoke to my Dr yesterday and was annoyed as he wasn't any help and it was a waste of my friggen time. Basically said that it's normal for my period to last this long as it's my first period after my loss and there isn't much he can do and that if I continue to bleed/spot for another 2 weeks then to call him back and we will do tests to see whats wrong. Awesome!! OK so I'll just spot for the whole entire month, then I'll get ill get my normal period again and bleed some more. Fan friggen tastic!! Can't wait. 😔😡

I have an appt this morning for another colposcopy. Blah! Don't want to go do this but it has to be done. I had one done 3 months ago and they took a biopsy of my cervix and it came back that I have CIN3 cervical dysplasia. So the cells are really abnormal and they are precancerous, so I have to have this done every 3 months to see if the cells have gotten worse or are staying the same so it doesn't turn into cervix cancer. FX I don't hear more bad news today and I'm ok.

CS/Q: Nothing 

@chindimples04 I'm sorry your having problems with your body. Welcome to the club lol 😆 I know that one. I hope you do O this cycle. FX that it's still coming. 

@gingermama29 so sorry your struggling with bad anxiety lately. I get bad anxiety too and some days are worse then others and I struggle myself. I hope the Dr can find you something safe to go on and that it helps. Hugs ❤

@runningoncookies I'm sorry your back over here and that AF showed up. BOOOO!! I hope you O this cycle and that you get KU so you don't have to do IUI. FX for you and that this is the cycle. Have a great time on your beach vacation with your family. Sounds so fun.

• @mindyb2019 I’m just so confused. My body is usually so regular. I’m sorry your appointment yesterday was no help. It’s so frustrating to have them be like “call me again later if it’s still happening.” Like, no, it needs to be done now!
    TTC History

• @runningoncookies Hello friend! Sorry about the sucky timing for AF but I'm glad the Provera worked! I hope you enjoy your vacation despite AF!
    @gingermama29 I'm glad you called your doc about your anxiety! I hope you find a med option that works for you!
    @chindimples04 I hope your OPKs cooperate soon and you DO O on time. Fingers crossed!
    @mindyb2019 I hope things normalize for you and you O this month! Sorry your doc was less than helpful regarding your concerns. Hopefully your colposcopy goes smoothly and you get good news!

Month/Cycle: 7/6
    CD: 4
    WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, CM/CP, prenatals + B6
    R/R: I have so much laundry and packing to do before next weekend it's ridiculous. Hopefully my washing machine cooperates and I can get everything done this weekend. Aside from that I'm trying to relax as much as possible before residency week kicks off.
    CS/Q: Nope

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @gingermama29 I’m so sorry you’re struggling with anxiety. I hope that your doctor is able to help you on Monday...that’s good that she was able to get you in quickly!

@chindimples04 no, AF and the beach isn’t a fabulous combo lol, but the house we rent is right on the beach so I’m at least able to run up easily whenever I need to. Sorry that your body is being confusing! Trust me, I feel ya! Hopefully O comes soon for you. 

@mindyb2019 I hope your colposcopy went well this morning! Sorry that your doctor wasn’t much help yesterday, but FX that your spotting won’t come back and you won’t have to call again!
  • @chindimples04 sorry your cycle is so frustrating right now. That being said, I had suuuuuuper negative OPKs for the last two days and got a pretty dark positive tonight. Hopefully that'll happen for you too and O is right around the corner! FX!!

@mindyb2019 I hope everything went well today and you didn't get any more bad news. 

@ashaislurking hope you are able to be productive early on so you can just relax and enjoy life before the craziness starts.
  • @gingermama29 that’s exactly what happened! Yesterday morning was super low negative, by afternoon it was positive, and my evening one was peak positive. Crazy! That’s not usually how my surge works but it was this time! 🤷🏻‍♀️
    TTC History