Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
FTM/STM/STM+:
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: What's your favorite quality in your partner/about your relationship?

Re: Weekly Check-in *** Week of 8/17

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20+2 1/4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: banana

Upcoming appointments: So many appointments Monday, AS, MFM and OB

How are you feeling?: pretty good. He’s moving so much, sometimes it hurts. He’s also really low and keeps hitting me behind the pelvis, my second did this often too. 😩 

Rants/Raves: I feel like I’m balancing so much, between work and the kids and appointments and volunteer stuff. It’s just a lot right now. 

Questions:

oh this is hard, there’s so much. But since being parents it’s what an amazing dad he is. I used to travel A LOT for work, starting at 4 months PP with both of my girls. I missed them, but I never worried about leaving them. He is just as reliable, attentive and frankly way more patient than me. I never really realized it until someone asked me how I was able to travel so much, because I have an amazing partner. Thankfully those days are behind me this time around and I hardly travel for work anymore but he’s still an incredible dad. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 17 weeks
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team Green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Pomegranate 
    Upcoming appointments: 9/2 is my anatomy scan
    How are you feeling?: So far so good. Starting to get more aches. The body pillow has helped my hips a lot but I still made an appointment with a prenatal chiro and went to my first appt yesterday. I haven't seen a chiro since March so I figured it was time. Also getting a lot of headaches.
    Rants/Raves: Kind makes ice cream bars now and they're low calorie/low carb but taste like a snickers. That's my new evening treat!
    Questions:
    GTKY: What's your favorite quality in your partner/about your relationship? His need to take care of everyone. He's very selfless and always puts other people first. He's really an amazing partner and does more than his share around the house. He's going to be a great dad.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 17 weeks
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: box of tissues
    Upcoming appointments: 9/9 with OB and then anatomy scan on 9/14

How are you feeling?: overall pretty good. I ate some TJ's Elote corn chips (SO GOOD) on Tuesday and had awful heartburn the rest of the day. I only had tums and zantac (which is now recalled) in the house so I made a special trip out for some pepcid. Tums were not cutting it. I've been super hungry but nothing sounds good. I ate half a box of frosted flakes the other day. 

Rants/Raves: I finally told work so that is a relief. Trying to get inspired for boy nursery stuff but I was much more excited last time about floral girly stuff. I'm thinking dino theme? Cloud island has some dino stuff and so does crate and barrel. Obviously this stuff doesn't matter but I was hoping it might help me feel a bit more connected. Ooohh and I think we might be getting closer on a name.

Questions:
    GTKY: What's your favorite quality in your partner/about your relationship? My husband always makes me laugh. We don't have a very serious relationship and I used to think we were doing something wrong when my friends would talk about all the heart to hearts and feelings talks they would have with their partner but that's just not us. We're very connected but also love to joke around. 
    Me: 36 DH:41
    DD born 1/3/2019
    EDD for #2 1/28/2021
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20+4
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: axolotl 
    Upcoming appointments: telehealth next month
    How are you feeling?: so-so. This pregnancy has been taking a more physical toll than the last one; lots of sharp RLP and muscular pain in the uterus itself. Also having some Braxton-Hicks contractions already. I’ve also been feeling really down emotionally, just sad a lot of the time. 
    Rants/Raves: Very grateful for the safe and friendly environment we have in this group! Also starting to have some ideas for how to convert our drab guest room into a more interesting-looking guest room-nursery combo.
    Questions:
    this is such a sweet question, and I’m loving all the responses! My husband is so kind, thoughtful, and giving. His standard reaction is to think of others first. Our kids are lucky to have him as a role model.
  • @marynog as a former pet store employee I very much love the axolotl comparison