Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 8.20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Thursday 8.20

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, CM, CP, OPKs, HIO EOD

R/R: First day of inservice today. Wish me luck.

CS/Q: Big temp spike today! Hopefully O is just around the corner! 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 AF #2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: NTNP

R/R: Well nothing exciting over here. Same shit different day. I feel like the Debbie downer of the group. :( I think I'm just going to be permanently grumpy, depressed and pissed off for the next month until my body gets it act together and figures it out. I have a Dr's appointment today for this afternoon to find out why my body is still bleeding still. Im also not Ovulating so thats not good:( My period has lasted 2 weeks long. This isn't F#$king normal. I just want it to stop at this rate. 🤬😫 Hopefully the Dr can give me some insight as to what is going on. 

CS/Q: Nothing 

@chindimples04 FX that your big spike jump is O right around the corner. GL with your first day of inservice today. you got this!! 

• Loading the player...
  • @chindimples04 good luck and FX for spike!

@mindyb2019 so sorry and so frustrating. Hopefully your doc gives you some clarity!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPKs & DTD

R/R: Maybe a little *TMI*: My FMU testing got kind of messed up this morning. The CB digital stick wasn’t full inserted when I used it. So I got a new one and used a plastic cup this time and squeezed a little more out. Tested with both CB digital and got a high again (day 6) and Pregmate (which I know you aren’t supposed to use FMU) and got a positive test. So not sure what’s accurate but glad we DTD last night and hopefully waiting until tonight to again is ok. Because of course my OCD self wants to pull DH off his conference call and get it done now because bc the high Pregmate OPK 🤣...that fear that tonight is too late and it’ll go away haha 

CS/Q: 

• @sienna221 thank you. I hope he can give me some clarity too. Well least your getting High OPKs. I’ve been testing this month to make sure my body is doing what it should be doing and back to normal ovulating and all I keep getting is 7 Low readings in a row now and usually by this time I would be high and ovulating in a few days. Guess that’s not happening this month :( so frustrating! I swear the OPKs are getting lighter at this rate. Don’t know what’s going on. First time this is ever happened to me. Your funny lol. Go drag him off his conference call girl and HIO 😂 
  • @mindyb2019 ugh so sorry. Really have all Fx for you and your doc appointment today. It sucks being a woman sometimes 😫
  • @chindimples04 I hope your first day of inservice wasn't too bad!
    @mindyb2019 It's official, your crystal ball was spot on and I'm SO thankful! I really hope that your body gets it's stuff together. I'm so sorry you're still bleeding and not ovulating. Hopefully you got some insight at your appointment.
    @sienna221 Sperm live for a LONG time so don't feel bad if you have to wait to HIO again after getting a positive OPK. I know the urge to HIO right away with a positive is REAL and definitely don't blame you.

Month/Cycle: 7/6
    CD: 3
    WAYDTGKU: Hoping that my FW doesn't fall during residency week! Aside from that- BBT, OPKs, CM/CP tracking, Prenatals + B6
    R/R: I am so glad that my last cycle is actually over. I've been holding off the last couple of days because I didn't want it to be super light/spotting like it was last time I got my hopes up and then just quit. I'm in full-swing prep for residency and I leave for my dad's house next weekend (he has a quiet spare office where I can be in meetings during the day for residency- I have a TINY house with zero privacy). I'm hoping to have my suitcase packed and ready to go this week along with my textbooks and course materials for fall semester. Fun times? If O can hold off until CD 19 or later it would be much appreciated. My dad lives 4 hours away from us and MH is not coming with me for residency week (not that I'd have much time or energy to HIO that week anyway).
    CS/Q: It's super boring right now.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @mindyb2019 I hope you got some answers today. I’m sorry your body isn’t doing what you want it to do. ❤️
    @sienna221 Yayy for a positive OPK! No worries on needed to hold off on HIO. Like ashaislurking said, sperm can live up to 5 days! 
    @ashaislurking I am SOOO happy that AF is here and staying! ❤️ Welcome back!

I am so frustrated. I know this month has been absolutely nuts and my stress has been higher than normal, but the constant negative OPKs are starting to get to me. I’d be fine with the long WTO period if my TWW was actually two weeks. Idk, it’s just more frustrating than I expected it to be. And I know I have so little to complain about, but the number of announcements I have seen on Facebook in the last 3 days is getting to me.
    TTC History

• @ashaislurking yes! So happy to see you here and that my crystal ball was spot on. No problem. Your very welcome. The crystal ball sees all lol 😆 I'm glad your Neverending long cycle has finally ended. Now if mine would end that would be great lol 

@chindimples04 gurllll...I sooo feel your pain with the negative OPKs too. I've had 7 low readings now in a row and its also getting to me as well on top of the constant spotting everyday. It making me loose my mind. How many have you had now? I don't think ill continue for much longer as I'm doubtful that my body will even O this month. Guess its not ready to go back to normal 🤷‍♀️

• @chindimples04 I'm sorry this cycle is starting to get to you! I hope your hormones regulate soon!
    @mindyb2019 Do you have a crystal ball that'll tell you when you'll STOP bleeding? I -really- hope it ends soon for you and your body figures itself out!! <3
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @mindyb2019 16. 🙈 I got a .64 ratio on CD14 so I started testing 3 times a day and it ranked shortly after. 😡
    TTC History