Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 8.15-8.16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you a morning person or a night owl?

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Weekend 8.15-8.16

• fameonmain2fameonmain2 member
    edited August 2020

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 33/10 or 11 (FF keeps moving my crosshairs)

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: trying to hold off

R/R: Had a really rough day yesterday. I’m letting external stress and worries ruin the good habits I had been cultivating. I’m trying to find ways use the habits to mitigate the stress and frustration. Hoping some outdoor time this weekend helps!

Edit to add chart

CS/Q: FF keeps moving my crosshairs 

Morning person 100%. The only problem with that is sometimes I will knock out a bunch of things before 9 or 10 AM and then do nothing for the rest of the day... 

• BuckeyeNut05BuckeyeNut05 member
    edited August 2020

@fameonmain2 FF keeps moving my dates, too.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: I broke down and tested with a cheapie this morning, a glaring BFN.  I know it’s early, so I’m really trying not to let that discourage me.

R/R: Rant: My husband was golfing from 2-9:30pm last night.  It’s just annoying. Rave: Today is our 11th anniversary so I woke up to donuts and flowers and we’re going to a nice dinner tonight. 

CS/Q: I had another small bump last night which looks promising.  

GTKY: Are you a morning person or a night owl? If I had to choose I’d say morning. I am 90 on the inside and hate staying up late. I’d to to bed at 7:30 if someone would let me. If I didn’t have to choose night or morning, I would say I am a solid “noon” person. 

• Loading the player...
  • @BuckeyeNut05 I’m sorry for the BFN :( it’s still really early though so fx that turns into a BFP! And happy anniversary!! Hope you enjoy a yummy dinner. 
  • @fameonmain2 enjoy the outdoors! I love having so much done in the mornings because then I don't feel guilty being lazy the rest of the day

@BuckeyeNut05 does it really take 7 hours to golf?? Sorry for the BFN but it's early and you have lovely donuts and flowers to enjoy 🙂

Month/Cycle: 38/27

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: next Saturday at the earliest

R/R: we're having DH's birthday dinner tonight with his family. He picked chicken/beef kebabs. Yum! I've got a few household tasks I need to work on this weekend - laundry is overdue and we've got quite the build up of dishes in the kitchen. I finally got my paperwork so I can get my car registered in the state. Yay! Speaking of cars, DH and I have yet to say anything to each other, but with my car at the service center, there's lots of space in our 2 car garage so when I take his car out I park in the middle when I get home, but he still parks in his spot. I'm waiting to see if he'll ever comment on it lol.

CS/Q: got my CH!!

I'm more morning person than night owl. I don't necessarily wake up early, but I like being up when the world is so calm and tend to be more productive in the mornings. I also don't need a lot of time to be up and function. Sometimes I'm up late though, but I definitely do that only once in a blue moon

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 if definitely does not, which is why it’s so annoying. You had some great timing and a really nice BBT spike!  FX. Also I would 100% take advantage of the extra space and park in the middle when I could, too!
  • @BuckeyeNut05 instead of golf, DH wastes hours of this days watching this 3D printer to constantly monitor what's printing. It's finicky. At least he's home I suppose 🤷‍♀️
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • I go here now. 🙂

@fameonmain2 Hope the weekend outdoor time will eliminate some of your stress! 

@BuckeyeNut05 Enjoy your anniversary! That chart is looking very positive.

@inthewoods23 Happy birthday to YH! And FX for you this cycle: your timing looks excellent! 

Month/Cycle: 27 months (I just realized I’d lost track of the months...sigh...) 

CD/DPO: 23/3 or 4 DPO

Timing: -2, -1 according to my chart, but maybe -3, -2 based on temps  

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: in another week or less 

R/R: It’s a gorgeous day so I’m going to get a long walk in early. Then I have to bunker down & work the rest of the day. Duty calls.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you a morning person or a night owl? Definitely a night owl! In the morning I need at least one easy hour to drink my tea, get used to being awake, really “ease into” my day. My body wants to workout in the late afternoons usually, which gives me lots of energy for the second half of the day. At night I’m wide awake & can get a lot of work done. 

• @inthewoods23 enjoy the birthday celebrations! Yay for CH - great temp spike :)

@keikilove hope you were able to get that long walk in! It’s mild here anyways so a beautiful day to be outdoors. 

• @fameonmain2 good luck with the stress management. That is such a unwire thing to each person as to what works. Impressive staying strong on not testing!

@BuckeyeNut05 sorry about the BFN. Happy anniversary! Your chart looks good, fingers crossed.

@inthewoods23 enjoy the kebabs! 

@keikilove good luck getting your work done. I hope you got outside to enjoy the weather for a bit.

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 26/4

Timing: if you believe FF -3

Typical LP length: 12ish 

Testing: maybe next Friday before weekend drinking if no signs of AF.

R/R: enjoying time at the lake. Worked to lay paver stones for a party this morning, then time on the dock and swimming, now sitting on the porch with a drink and enjoying the view. Perfect!

CS/Q: got CH! I was shocked.

GTKY: Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl 100%. I wake up in the morning to work out, so going to bed early and getting up early has been a huge adjustment. I would stay up until 11:00 every night if I could.

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Question: no thermometer at the lake, it is arriving with DH at 7pm. Just skip today at this point or do I enter a super late temp or just wait until tomorrow.
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @DoubleUp8 Your weekend at the lake sounds amazing! I’d definitely skip the temp at this point. 
  • @keikilove it's been just what I needed.

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @DoubleUp8 I'd love to be there!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @DoubleUp8 That looks straight out of a movie! So beautiful. 
  • @DoubleUp8 everything about the lake looks and sounds amazing! And 👍 for crosshairs! Like @keikilove I would probably skip the temp
  • Hi everyone!  It was super busy at work the past  two days; I didn't get out until 8 on Friday and then I was back at work by 630 yesterday, so I'm just trying to catch up with everyone now.

@fameonmain2 Boo outside stress! I'm in the same boat; I've been eating like an a**hole since Thursday because this week has just been exhausting and stressful. Hoping to get myself out of it today/tomorrow though. I hope the outdoors helps you reset!

@BuckeyeNut05 Happy anniversary!! Donuts and flowers are an excellent start to the day! Your chart looks amazing!! Sorry about the BFN, but it's still super early; I have my FX that that turns into a glorious BFP!

@inthewoods23 happy birthday to YH (mmm kebabs)! I think I missed something; I've admittedly been a little less present the past couple of days. Why haven't you and YH said anything to each other? Are you guys not talking, or has he just not mentioned you parking in the center?

@DoubleUp8 wow, that lake looks amazingly beautiful! I hope you are getting some much needed rest and relaxation!

@keikilove a walk outside sounds great, enjoy! I'm the opposite when it comes to productivity. AT 330 pm my brain hangs up a "CLOSED, come back tomorrow" sign lol

Month/Cycle: 13/11

CD/DPO: CD28, 11DPO

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 11-12 days

Testing: this afternoon (s/o to @acleverusername and that handy chart)

R/R: My rant is that work was so crazy busy this past week, but especially Friday and yesterday too. I'm exhausted. And I didn't feel like cooking, so we've been eating stuff that we shouldn't. I'm hoping that the rest of this 4 day call stint will be easy and I can get my head back in the game with my health. My rave is that my husband has been taking care of the food and did most of the grocery shopping and laundry, because he is amazing. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm a morning person. I woke up today at 6 and have been getting things done. My brain usually shuts down around 330-4 pm and thats usually the end of any serious productivity for me. 

• @bbrahmbhatt I'm sorry you on call time has been so crazy. I hope it calms down. Fingers crossed for your afternoon testing. I was really intrigued by that chart too, and I will be interested to see if people testing at times other than first thing in the morning see earlier results. Though waiting till afternoon will be had for me to get use to!

Putting in link for those who were not in that thread: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @keikilove hope you had a lovely walk yesterday! Looks like we might be O buddies 🙂

@bbrahmbhatt 😂 no reason. I just wanted to see see if or when he would comment on it since I won't have my car back until mid-week. Which he finally did yesterday!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @DoubleUp8 wait is that chart saying it's actually best to take tests in the afternoon or evening? I guess that makes sense when you consider it could be a 3-4 hold vs an overnight hold of 8 ours. Mornings being quite diluted
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @BuckeyeNut05 I hope you had a fun anniversary yesterday! 

@DoubleUp8 wow that looks idyllic! I'm glad you're getting some relaxation. 

@inthewoods23 First I always type your username "intothewoods" like the musical and then get confused when I can't find you! But also we are also a one car household for the moment with my car in the shop. I feel weird parking MHs car in the middle though bc our driveway has strips of grass on in and I don't like driving on the grass. Also also, MH would be so jealous of yours for having a 3D printer in the house. He's been bugging me about wanting one, but I just don't see the point. 

CD/DPO: 33/18 (although now I'm questioning the o date)

Timing: every day

Testing: BFN on Tuesday and BFN yesterday

R/R: ughhh I am so stressed about this no period, negative test situation. I never miss periods or have irregularly long cycles. And I know "you're normal until you're not" but now I'm stressing about maybe having PCOS or something? I had fertility workups done a few years ago and there was never anything wrong but now I'm wondering if that could've changed in the past two years. I mean my diet isn't as good as it used to be so maybe that's a factor? Or maybe I ovulated way later than I thought and I'm still testing too early or my period will show up in a few days?? *sigh* I need to get out of my head over here but I just want answers! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Are you a morning person or a night owl? Definitely a morning person. I'm usually asleep on the couch by like 9:30 but will wake up at 6am even if I stayed up late the night before. 

Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• BuckeyeNut05BuckeyeNut05 member
    edited August 2020
    @keikilove your chart looks good!  And hooray for nice weather!

@DoubleUp8 that lake is beautiful!

@bbrahmbhatt sounds like you have a super supportive husband - I’m sure you’ll get back on track soon. It’s so hard when you get so busy and stressed. 

@Amphibious22 sorry your cycle is being weird, it’s hard to not have any clear answers as to why things the way they are. 

CD/DPO: 19/9

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: cheapies in the morning

R/R: Dinner was amazing last night and today we’re going to one of my favorite places, it’s an old working farm with animals and it’s just really pretty.  We haven’t been in a few years. 

• @inthewoods23 yes, that's what the study found. @acleverusername shared it.

@Amphibious22 sorry for the confusion cycle. My last cycle was weird. I'm AMA, so I chalk it up to that. But I went almost a year of the pool before my cycle went wacky. Maybe stress related?

@BuckeyeNut05 glad you had such a nice time at dinner!
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**