Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Five Things Friday 8.14

keikilovekeikilove member
edited August 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
What five things do you just adore/love/like most about your SO?

Re: Five Things Friday 8.14

• Options
    Just making up a new thread for the fun of it. Feel free to continue this after today.😊
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i love this!

1-he pushes me to be my best self and keeps me accountable
    2-he is generous with his time and money to me and everyone we know
    3-he is always honest (sometimes brutally) but is genuine and trustworthy in that same regard
    4-he is great at relationships (not just ours) and has such a big circle of friends from all points in his life, is great with both our families, and is always so inclusive
    5-he is literally my rock and he has kept me stable while TTC and especially TW/ after our loss /end TW
  • Options
    This is great! I could name so much more then 5.  

1) His sense of humor. He is so funny and is always making me laugh. I love when he gets silly. He trys to make me laugh when I'm sad and make me smile. 
    2) He's a really hard worker. He's always working extra to make sure we get farther in life and always helping out around the house or cleaning etc. 
    3) Hes my rock. He's super supportive and is always there when I need him. 
    4) Hes an excellent cook. Hes always cooking and making me dinner which I'm thankful for. 
    5) Hes very intelligent. His smarts are sexy and hes so good at everything he does. 
  • Options
    Oh good, I’m glad y’all liked this!😊 It is so nice reading everyone’s responses about their partner. We sure are lucky! 

1) He listens closely to all my goals, hopes, dreams, & plans. 
    2) He willingly watches reality TV w me.😆
    3) He is open to new life experiences, like moving across the country & considering which country we might move to in the future. 
    4) He cares deeply about family & is open with his affection. He calls his siblings & friends frequently to check on them.  
    5) He is a true caregiver: offering me massages, prepared meals, and a listening ear whenever he sees I’ve been going too hard & need to take a rest.