Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Fri-YAY! 8.14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Fri-YAY! 8.14

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/9

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs, and HIO of course

R/R: My district's reopening meeting for the teachers is this morning in an hour. I'm pretty anxious for it and hope teachers speak up and ask a lot of questions today.

CS/Q: I had to discard 3 temps. They are all over the place and FF has already tried to give me CHs. My OPKs have been super negative so I highly doubt I've actually O'd already. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: HIO

R/R: Rave: IT'S FRIDAY. And I'm treating myself to my favorite biscuit sandwich for lunch today. Friday chicken, goat cheese, and pepper jelly yummmmmm

CS/Q:

@gingermama29 - Good luck! I'm sure you've mentioned it but I've been so scattered lately I haven't been able to keep track of much; are you guys doing full in person or virtual? Or both? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle:1/1 AL #2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: NTNP

R/R: Happy Friday ladies!!! I don't got much going on today. We had a ice cream truck come to my work yesterday and the company paid for free ice cream for everyone. I had a cone with 3 scoops on it 😆 I had root beer, cotton candy and cookies and cream. It was delicious!! What's better then free ice cream ? LOL 

CS/Q: Nothing

@gusgus14 Mmmm.. your sandwich for lunch today sounds so sound. I love goat cheese and pepper jelly. Enjoy the heck out of that today. 

@gingermama29 Good luck with your meeting today. Hope all goes well. 

• Options
    @gingermama29 Fx for you and your teaching staff! 
    @gusgus14 that sandwich sounds AMAZING!
    @mindyb2019 Free ice cream is the best kind of ice cream!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, CM, CP, HIO EOD starting today

R/R: I talked with HR at my district yesterday and there is a really strong possibility I will be in building and teleworking the days I need to. The WI DPI approved a new provision that would allow an aide to be in my room while I teach virtually from home. I really like that option. 

CS/Q: Temps finally look normal now that I’m setting an alarm for temping.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Mira, PNV and others

R/R: Just thankful the weekend is here. Was disappointed to see AF but it wasn't a surprise. Starting to log food/carbs today to lose some of this extra quarantine weight. 

CS/Q: none

@gingermama29 Good luck and I hope the meeting went well

@gusgus14 Ok that sandwich sounds AMAZING

@mindyb2019 Free ice cream! What a treat :)

@chindimples04 That does sound like a good option!

• Options
    I have a question! It’s CD11 and I’m STILL having light pink and brown spotting with *TMI* lots of extra discharge. Has anyone experienced spotting this long. This is totally new for me!
    TTC History

• Options
    @mindyb2019 - I could go for some free ice cream right about now!
    @chindimples04 - that sounds like a good option! I don't think I've ever had spotting that long or at least not with extra discharge. 
    @priyadoc - sorry about AF! I need to get better about tracking my food. It's hard getting back in the habit!
  • Options
    @gusgus14 it’s driving me insane. It’s even been accompanied with light cramping, too!
    TTC History

• Options
    @gusgus14 we are doing full in person. I'm in NY where cases are really low right now but I'm still crazy anxious about everything. Your lunch sounds delicious!! Hope you enjoyed it!

@mindyb2019 yummm free ice cream is the best!

@chindimples04 that's awesome that they're open to that option for you! I hope it works out!

@priyadoc sorry for AF. I need to get back into tracking food again too. 
  • Options
    Forgot to update about my meeting this morning. The meeting went well. It was just shy of 3 hours but there were a lot of questions and I felt pretty good about most of the answers. I'm still very anxious about everything and feeling discouraged and uninspired coming into this school year. I hope those feelings wear off soon. 
  • Options
    @chindimples04 yes, unfortunately I have had spotting for that long with lots of discharge. It sucked and was sooo annoying. it only happened after my first MC and then I think this cycle might be another one of those 😩 I’m on CD 8 now and still Spotting. Ugh soo frustrating. I feel your pain girl. It can end any time now. 😡
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 11 days is just insane. Last cycle was 8 days. 🙄🙄🙄 Im having ovulation like pains, though, too. I wish my body would figure it out. 
    TTC History

• Options
    @chindimples04 ya 11 days is definitely insane. it's too long. I sure hope it stops soon for you.. well for me too lol I wish my body would figure it out as well. It's weird that your having ovulation like pains too. 
  • Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited August 2020
    @gingermama29 I hope that district meeting went ok this morning! And hope you did not already ovulate--that would be weird.  Oh, I see your update.  Yeah, sorry you're still feeling apprehensive.  Totally understandable.  My friend just quit her teaching job.  This is such a serious and difficult situation.

@gusgus14 Yay, it's Friday! That lunch biscuit sounds amazing! 

@mindyb2019 Those ice cream flavors sound amazing too! What a  nice treat. 

@chindimples04 That option sounds great to have an assistant in the room while you WFH. Win-win. Re: your question: I've only had that after BCP or a *TW: PG loss.  Sorry. :(

@priyadoc Sorry for the disappointment of AF. Good luck with the weight loss, you can do it!

Month/Cycle: 26/Lost track 

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: So many things. Will be glad when we are finally successful & I can ditch half the supplements! 

R/R: DH moved my desk out to the patio today so WFH is feeling a little fresh today instead of stagnant☺️

CS/Q: Will likely get my 3rd high temp tomorrow & move over to TWW. Still not sure why FF is convinced that O was on CD19 instead of 20. The OPK pattern, I guess...

• Options
    @keikilove makes me wonder if last cycle would have been successful had I not had a 9 day LP. 🙄
    @mindyb2019 I hope your body figures it out too. My OPKs are still SUPER low, so I doubt it’s actually an impending O, but who knows! I’m sure crazier things have happened.
    TTC History