December 2020 Moms
Options

Gtky: season's

What's your favorite season and why?
BabyFruit Ticker
older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 

Re: Gtky: season's

• Options
    I love the fall! I like the cooler weather, the fashion, the smell of leaves, pumpkin and apple flavored everything, the coziness of the decor. I just always feel the happiest in the fall  <3
  • Options
    @feather_heather. I second that.  I also remember going to football games in college.  Just loved the atmosphere of everyone cheering and the crisp air.  (I do like spring as well, but allergies can really put a damper on all the pretty flowers).  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fall all the way! I hate hot weather so the start of cold is so exciting. I love Halloween, plus I’m a fall birthday. Also apples and pumpkins! I’m a born and bred New Englader so it’s in my genes I think.
  • Options
    I love summer and fall. I can’t pick just one. I love equal amount of characteristics of both! 
  • Options
    I really like spring and fall (maybe fall a little more?), I think there is something special about the transitions in weather. Now that I love in the south, I’m worried I’ll never see either again 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think winter will likely become by favorite season because then at least we can turn off the air conditioner and open the windows! 
  • Options
    @shelmcclel. I am less of a fan of the PSL and more of the gingerbread latte!!  Tastes like the holidays to me! 
  • Options
    @shelmcclel that's so cute!

I love the Summer and Fall. Pool days are my favorite, but I love when the season changes to cool (not cold!), football starts (usually), and all the fun decorations start to come out. We planted a pumpkin plant this year and we have one huge pumpkin already! and a few others on their way. Making me even more excited.
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    Also Fall for me!  Sweater weather, Apple picking and cooler temps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    Summer because I like to not wear long pants. I love Swimming and green. Minnesota is basically winter, then mud, then summer, then winter again. 
    If I were back in Louisiana or Oregon fall and spring would be on the list too 
  • Options
    Fall! I just don’t get why it’s called pumpkin spice, because pumpkin itself doesn’t taste like much until you add in the seasonings, which are usually cinnamon and nutmeg. I do love hot chocolate and apple cider, though. I can’t stand winter (that’s why we moved to Florida), but I do miss midwestern fall. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    @autumn87654321. I do give you credit for the no long pants (although mine would be no real shoes!  Flip flops for the win!). 
  • Options
    Since moving to the northeast fall is my favorite.  No mud,   and no snow to shovel when ever I need to leave the farm.  Pretty  foggy mornings and crisp sunshine.  No hay to rule the schedule. And usually everyone's back to school and a routine.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7